JOVIAL Lightweight and Foldable Kick Adjustable Scooter
This user manual contains important information about safety, performance and maintenance. Please read this instruction manual carefully before first use and keep it safe in case you need to refer to it again.
We hope you enjoy using your new Jovial Foldable Kick Scooter!
WARNING! Risk of accident and injury!
Using this product carelessly or incorrectly may lead to serious or even fatal accidents and injuries. Please observe the following instructions to prevent injuries and accidents.
- Always check your scooter before using it and ensure that all catches, levers, nuts and screws are tightened properly. Also make sure that the wheels are properly attached and show no signs of wear, and that the steering shaft is securely fixed at the desired height. Before each use, check that the direction is set properly. Have regular maintenance carried out by a specialist dealer.
- Always wear an approved helmet when using the scooter and tighten the chinstrap. Always wear wrist protection, elbow pads, knee pads and closed shoes with rubber soles.
- Avoid steep descents as the built-in brake will not provide reliable protection in this case. This brake is not intended for rapid descents!
- The brake pad/disc brake heats up a lot.
- Avoid using the brake in a prolonged and continuous manner.
- Be careful not to catch your fingers when folding and unfolding the scooter.
- Children are only permitted to use the scooter under adult supervision.
- Pay particular attention to your fingers when using the folding system.
- Do not exceed speeds of 10 km/h (6.2 mph).
- Avoid roads, routes and other areas where motor traﬃc is present.
- Always follow the highway code.
- Only ever use the scooter individually.
- Using the scooter at dusk, at night or when visibility is reduced is very dangerous and increases the risk of accident and injury.
- Never use the scooter at dusk or at night.
- Do not use the scooter on damp, oily, sandy, muddy, icy, rough or uneven surfaces.
- Do not perform tricks – adapt your use to your personal capability.
- Always use the feet to step on brake during riding the scooter.
- Always wear shoes during riding the scooter avoid injuries.
- Do not make any modifications to your scooter that may endanger your safety.
- Do not exceed maximum weight of 100kg.
- Fastening products can become less eﬀective after several months.
- Clean the scooter with a soft, damp cloth after each use. Clean the wheels regularly with a damp cloth, oil them at regular intervals and replace them as required depending on their level of wear.
- Do not make modifications to the scooter that have not been recommended beforehand.
- Check all screws at least every 3 weeks and tighten them. Always use thread-locking fluid.
- Spray all moving parts of the folding mechanism with penetrating oil at least every 3 weeks and wipe them afterwards.
- Check the headset (steering shaft bearing) at the end around every 4 weeks and adjust if necessary.
WARNING! RISK OF SUFFOCATION!
The scooter contains small parts that can be swallowed. Do not let children play with the packaging or small parts. Children may become entangled and suffocate when playing with these or may swallow small parts and choke on them.
- Only adults are permitted to assemble this scooter.
WARNING! RISK OF DAMAGE!
Incorrect assembly or use of the scooter may lead to it becoming damaged.
- Only use the scooter when the handlebar shaft is completely inserted. To do so, please follow the assembly instructions for the corresponding model.
- Never place all your weight on the handlebars as the shaft may bend and you may no longer be able to adjust the height.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Teens Scooter
- Simple Tools for Assembly
- Carry Strap
- Instruction manual
- Founder note card
- PE warning bag
We are here to help!
Phone: (1) 718-535-1800
Email: [email protected]