JULA 010276 Laminating Machine
- Read the instructions carefully before use and save them for future reference.
- For indoor use only.
- Check that the mains voltage corresponds to the rated voltage on the type plate.
- Place the product on a stable surface, so that it cannot fall off and get damaged or cause personal injury.
- Do not attempt to laminate sheets thicker than 0.4 mm.
- Never insert objects in the product other than those described in these instructions. Keep your hair, clothing, hands, jewellery and other foreign objects away from the product.
- Switch off the product with the power switch after use.
- Switch off the product and pull out the plug before cleaning and/or servicing, before moving the product and if the product is not going to be used for some time.
- Switch off the product immediately and pull out the plug if the product is not working properly. Contact the retailer.
- Keep the product under careful supervision when it is used near children.
- Be careful with the power cord. Do not pull the power cord to pull out the plug. Do not use the product if the power cord or plug are damaged, or if the product is not working properly.
- Do not dismantle the product or attempt to modify, or repair it. Contact the retailer in the event of any problems.
- Do not overload the power cord or power point – risk of fire and/or electric shock.
- Do not cover the ventilation openings on the product – risk of overheating.
- The product gets hot when in use. Do not touch hot parts – risk of burn injuries.
- Do not expose the product to rain or moisture.
- Do not touch the power cord or the plug with wet hands.
- Do not immerse the product in water or any other liquid.
- Thickness, laminating pouches 80-12Sµm
- Lamination width 320mm
- Feed speed 300 mm/min
- Rated voltage 230 V, 50-60 Hz
- Size 385 x115 x 68 mm
- Weight 1.45 kg
- Power switch/mode selector
- Power light
- Status light
- ln feed opening
- Out feed opening
- Power cord
- Check that the power switch/mode selector is in the OFF position before plugging in the power cord.
- Plug in the power cord.
- Check that the red status light goes on.
- Move the mode selector from the OFF position to position 80. The red status light goes on. Wait until the product has warmed up (4-8 minutes). The product is ready to start laminating when the green status light goes on. The product takes laminating pouches with a thickness of 8D-125 µm. For laminating pouches with a thickness of 8D-100 µm, set the mode selector in position 80. For laminating pouches with a thickness of125 µm, set the mode selector in position 125.
- Place the sheet to be laminated in a laminating pouch. Leave 3-10 mm between the sheet and the closed end of the laminating pouch. Cut the laminating pouch if the sheet to be laminated is smaller than the laminating pouch.
- Insert the laminating pouch in the product with the closed end first, otherwise there is a risk of the pouch folding and getting stuck.
- The laminating pouch is fed automatically through the product.
- When the laminating pouch is fed out it is warm and soft. Handle it with care. Allow it to cool on a flat surface or pressed between flat objects, e.g. books.
The first few times the product is used some materials in the product may emit a slight smell. This is quite normal. Contact the retailer if the smell does not go away after a few hours.
- Unplug the power cord before cleaning. Clean the product casing with a damp cloth.
- Clean the rollers regularly for the best laminating quality.
- Clean the rollers by running a clean sheet of paper through the product several times.
Do not use abrasive or solvent-based detergents, or aerosol products.
Laminating pouch gets stuck
The status lights are on but the laminating pouch does not feed through the product, which results in abnormal noise and burning.
- The laminating pouch has not been cut to fit the sheet to be laminated, which makes the laminating film fasten on the rollers, or the sheet has been placed too far from the closed end of the laminating pouch.
- The sheet to be laminated is too thick(> 0.4mm).
Switch off the product immediately if the laminating pouch gets stuck. Pull out the laminating pouch through the infeed opening and try again with new material. Contact the retailer if the problem persists. Do not attempt to correct the problem yourself.