Kampa Squash Electric Camping Kettle Instruction
Please read these instructions carefully and follow all instructions, guide-lines, and warnings included in this product manual in order to ensure that you install, use, and maintain the product properly at all times. These instruc-tions MUST stay with this product.
By using the product, you hereby confirm that you have read all instructions, guidelines, and warnings carefully and that you understand and agree to abide by the terms and conditions as set forth herein. You agree to use this product only for the intended purpose and application and in accordance with the instructions, guidelines, and warnings as set forth in this product manual as well as in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. A failure to read and follow the instructions and warnings set forth herein may result in an injury to yourself and others, damage to your product or damage to other property in the vicinity. This product manual, including the instruc-tions, guidelines, and warnings, and related documentation, may be subject to changes and updates. For up-to-date product information, please visit kampaoutdoors.com.
Explanation of symbols0
Safety instruction: Indicates a hazard-ous situation that, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury.
Indicates a situation that, if not avoided, can result in property damage.
Supplementary information for operating the product.
WARNING! Failure to obey these !warnings could result in death or serious injury.
- Do not operate the kettle if it is visibly damaged.
- If this kettle’s power cable is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, a service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to prevent safety hazards.
- This kettle may only be repaired by qualified per-sonnel. Improper repairs can lead to considera-ble hazards.
- Make sure the power supply is the same as the one on the nameplate.
- Avoid the power cord, plug or other electrical part to get contact to water or any other liquid.
- Do not allow the power cord to get in touch with any hot surface.
- This kettle can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the kettle in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children aged less than 8 years.
- Children shall not play with the kettle.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children unless they are older than 8 years and supervised.
- Close supervision is necessary when the kettle is used by or near children.• When positioning the kettle, ensure the supply cord is not traApped or damaged.
• Do not use the kettle on hot surfaces and do not
- Do not use the kettle to boil water while driving.
- Store all parts of the kettle safely before starting your journey.
- The kettle can become very hot. Use the handle only. Keep the kettle and the power cord out of the reach of children at all times.
- The lid must be securely closed to avoid spillage of boiling water.
- When positioning the kettle, ensure the supply cord is not traApped or damaged.
- Do not use the kettle on hot surfaces and do not place it near naked flames.
ANOTICE! Damage hazard
- The kettle shall not be exposed to rain.
- Do not switch the kettle on when it is empty.
- Descale the kettle regularly.
The kettle is suitable for:
- boiling water
- domestic use only
- collapsible to save space during transport only The kettle is not suitable for:
- use with any other liquid than water
- outdoor use
This product is only suitable for the intended pur-pose and application in accordance with these instructions.
This manual provides information that is necessary for proper installation and/or operation of the product. Poor installation and/or improper operat-ing or maintenance will result in unsatisfactory per-formance and a possible failure.
The manufacturer accepts no liability for any injury or damage to the product resulting from:
- Incorrect assembly or connection, including excess voltage
- Incorrect maintenance or use of spare parts other than original spare parts provided by the manufacturer
- Alterations to the product without express per-mission from the manufacturer
- Use for purposes other than those described in this manual
Kampa reserves the right to change product appearance and product specifications.
The kettle is designed with a collapsible body with a maximum capacity of 0.8 l.
- Opening button
- ON/OFF switch
Using the kettle
WARNING! Burn hazard
- Only use the kettle completely uncollapsed.
- Do not operate the kettle when driving.
- Do not leave the kettle unattended.
- Do not touch the kettle body. Use the handle only.
WARNING! Fire hazard
Always ensure that the kettle is switched off and unplugged when the kettle is not in use.
Setting up the kettle
Before initial use
For hygienic reasons, dispose of the first two por-tions of boiled water.
Filling the kettle with water
The kettle has a minimum and maximum indication mark. The automatic dry boil protection protects the kettle against overheating in case the kettle is switched on when containing an insufficient amount of water. In case the automatic dry boil protection has operated, switch the kettle off, dis-connect the plug and wait 5 to 10 minutes until the kettle has cooled down.
Switching on and off
The kettle is not switched off automati-cally after boiling.
Cleaning and maintenance
Unplug the kettle from the socket before cleaning and maintenance.
- For health and ecological reasons, use only biological descaler or a mixture of one part ordinary vinegar and two parts water.
- Purchase descaler only in specialist stores.
- Do not under any circumstance use hydrochloric or sulphuric acid for des-caling.
- Observe the application and dosing recommendations of the manufacturer of the descaler.
To ensure quick heating and extend the service life of the heater coil, the kettle regularly has to be des-caled.
Noticeable signs that descaling is necessary are:
- Prolonged boiling time
- Loud boiling noises
- Visible deposits on the base
- A copy of the receipt with purchase date
- A reason for the claim or description of the fault
Place the packaging material in the appropriate recycling waste bins, wherever possible.
Consult a local recycling center or specialist ndealer for details about how to dispose of the product in accordance with the applicable disposal regulations.
|Connection voltage:||220 – 240 V|
|Power input:||1000 W|
|Power consumption:||4.35 A|
- Markets | Kampa
- Markets | Kampa
- Find a Dealer | Kampa
- Find a Dealer | Kampa