BICYCLE LAMP FRONT
Important! Read the user instructions carefully before use. Save them for future reference.
(Translation of the original instructions).
- Store out of the reach of children.
- Do not look into the beam and never point the beam at the eyes of people or animals— the risk of eye damage
- Never allow conductive objects to short circuit the terminals on the charger or battery.
- Charge the battery before using it for the first time. Store and use the charger indoors at room temperature.
- Do not expose the charger to moisture.
- Do not use the appliance while it is charging.
- Do not touch the appliance, charger, plug, or power cord with wet hands or other wet parts of the body.
- Avoid dropping the charger or battery and do not expose them to knocks and blows.
- Batteries must not be opened, short-circuited, or damaged in any other way —the risk of explosion, fire, and/or personal injury.
- Only charge the battery with the supplied charger.
- Never charge the battery with a charger that is not approved by the battery manufacturer.
- Batteries must not be burned — the risk of explosion.
- Do not expose the appliance or battery to high heat and never place them in a microwave oven — the risk of explosion.
- Do not touch the casing when the lamp is on — the risk of burns.
- Store the batteries in a cool, dry place. Charge the battery before storage.
- Do not touch any leaking battery fluid —the risk of corrosive injury.
- Consult a doctor immediately in the event of contact with battery fluid.
- When the battery is not in use keep it away from other metal objects such as paper clips, coins, keys, nails, screws, and other small metal objects that can short circuit the terminals. Short-circuiting can damage or destroy the battery.
- Keep the battery and charger free from dust and dirt for the best charging.
- Disconnect the charger from the mains supply before cleaning. Wipe off the charger with a dry cloth.
- Never attempt to open the battery.
|Light source||4x CREE XP-G LED|
|Luminous flux||1600 I’m|
|Battery (Li-Ion)||7.4 V / 4400 mAh|
|Charging time||3.5 – 4 hours|
|Cord length||65 cm|
The pack contains:
- Rubber rings
- Elastic headband
Lamp housing: Anodised aluminum 6061-T6 Front lens: Scratch-resistant optical glass (Anti-reflex treated)
The product is equipped with overheating protection that automatically halves the output if the lamp risks overheating. The lamp then returns to full output once it has cooled. This does not usually happen while cycling, as the airflow increases cooling
Connect the charger to the battery. The red light indicates that the battery is charging and green that the battery is fully charged.
Charge the battery fully before first use.
The button on the back of the lamp lights in different colors to indicate the battery level.
Green =100 – 75 %
Blue = 75 – 50 %
Yellow = 50 – 30 %
Red = 30 – 5 %
Flashing red = 5 – 0 %.
SWITCHING THE LAMP ON AND OFF
Press and hold the button for two seconds to turn the lamp on or off.
The brightness is adjusted using the button at the back of the lamp. Press the top of the button to increase the brightness and the lower button to reduce the brightness. The brightness increases or decreases with each press of the button until the highest or lowest brightness is reached.
MAINTENANCE AND STORAGE
Remove the battery from the cycle lamp if it is not going to be used for some time. We recommend that the battery is charged every six months during storage, to prevent self-discharge. Store the battery in a dry, cool place.
Care for the environment! Recycle discarded products in accordance with local regulations.
Jula reserves the right to make changes. For the latest version of operating instructions, see www.jula.com
JULA AB, BOX 363, SE-532 24 SKARA
© Jula AB