KAYOBA 002399 Treadmill Exercise Machine
- Consult a doctor before starting an exercise programme. This is especially important if you are over 35, or have health issues. Read all the instructions before using exercise equipment.
- Listen to the body’s signals to ensure you do not overexert yourself. Stop exercising if you feel any of the following: Pain or pressure over the chest, irregular heart rhythm, extreme breathlessness, dizziness or nausea. If you experience any of these symptoms you should consult your doctor before continuing with your exercise programme.
- Only use the treadmill as described in these instructions.
- Check that the mains power supply corre sponds to the rated voltage on the cord.
- It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure that everyone who uses the treadmill is informed of and observes all warnings and instructions.
- The treadmill is heavy and must be unpacked and assembled by two persons.
- Check that the plug is not inserted in a power point before assembling the treadmill.
- Place the treadmill on a stable, flat surface on a underlay that protects the carpet and floor. Make sure that there is at least 2 x 1 metres of free space behind the treadmill.
- Do not expose the treadmill to moisture or dust.
- Check that screws and nuts are properly tightened before using the treadmill.
- The treadmill must be checked regularly for damage and wear to ensure it is safe to use. Replace damaged parts immediately. Do not use the treadmill until damaged parts have been replaced.
- The treadmill has been tested and approved according to EN957, class H.C. Only intended for home use. Max weight for users: 120 kg.
- Braking is controlled by the treadmill’s power supply.
- The treadmill is not intended to be used for medical treatment.
- Keep children and pets at a safe distance. The treadmill is only intended to be used by adults.
- Wear suitable clothing. Avoid loose-fitting clothing that can get caught in the treadmill, or clothing that limits your freedom of movement.
- Always keep you back straight when using the treadmill.
- Stop exercising immediately and cool down if you feel pain or become dizzy while exercising.
- The heart rate monitor is not intended to be used in a medical context. Several factors, the user’s movements for example, can influence the heart rate monitor. The heart rate monitor is intended to help show your general pulse pattern.
- Always be careful when lifting or moving the treadmill to ensure you do not injure your back. Only use a correct lifting technique and/or ask for help.
- A safety clip is supplied with the treadmill. It is used when you need to get off the treadmill quickly in an emergency situation. In an emergency situation place both hands on the handles and place your feet on the non-slip surfaces on the frame. When you do this the safety clip releases from the computer and the emergency dismount function is activated.
- All moving parts need to be maintained every week. Check them before each use. If anything is broken or has come loose the problem must be rectified immediately. You can continue to use the treadmill once the damaged parts have been repaired.
- The treadmill is not intended to be used by persons (children or adults) with any form of functional disorders, or by persons who do not have sufficient experience or knowledge on how to use it, unless they have received instructions concerning the use of the treadmill from someone who is responsible for their safety.
- Children can use the treadmill under supervision, but must not play on it.
- The treadmill must be properly earthed. This reduces the risk of electric shock.
- Failure to follow all the instructions concerning electrical safety can lead to electric shock and personal injury.
- Check that the power cord is in good condition before use. Do not use the power cord if it is damaged.
- Do not touch the power cord with wet hands or other wet parts of your body.
- Place the power cord so that there is no risk of it being pinched or of tripping over it.
- Only use the power cord that comes with the treadmill.
- Always connect the treadmill to an earthed power point.
Rated voltage 230 V ~ 50 Hz
Max load 120 kg
Speed 0-18 km/h
Number of programmes 6
Connections Bluetooth/3.5 mm audio cable
Treadmill surface 130 x45 cm
Dimensions 170×75 x 140mm
Weight 66 kg
No. Designation Qty
A Frame 1
23 Lower side cover, left 1
24 Lower side cover, right 1
37 Safety clip 1
64 Power cord 1
65 Hex key, 5 mm 1
66 Key 1
70 Hex screw M8x15 10
86 Crosshead screw M5x12 6
95 Serrated lock washer 8 mm 10
Fl Bottle holder 1
F2 Hex screw M5x12 2
NOTE: Remove the safety catch before assembly.
- Open the packaging, unpack the machine, remove all packaging material and check that all the parts are included according to the list below. Place the machine upright on the ground or floor, NOT lying on its side.
- Put the treadmill on the floor. FIG. 2
- Remove the transport protection (Ml, M2 ). Hold the stay when removing the transport protection. FIG. 3
- Fold up the display (C). FIG. 4NOTE: Hold the stay firmly when folding up the display.
- Secure the right and left stays (B ) on the frame (A) with the hex screw (70) and serrated lock washer (95 ). FIG. 5
- Secure the display (C) in the frame (B ) with serrated lock washer (95 ) and hex screw (70). FIG. 6
- Secure the right and left side cover (23, 24 ) in the frame (A) with cross head screw (86 ). FIG. 7
- Fit the bottle holder (Fl ) with hex screw (F2 ). FIG. 8
- Remove the transport strap (N ).
- Place the safety clip (37 ) in the opening on the display (C). FIG. 9
Fold out/down the treadmill.
- Hold the treadmill in position H and lift up until a click is heard from stay K. FIG. 10
- Hold the treadmill in position D and press stay B with your foot and open out the treadmill. FIG. 11
DISPLAY FIG. 12
Shows the speed from 0.8 to 18 km/h. (Start value is 0.0.) In setting mode, display P1-P6. In countdown mode, display H1-H3.
Shows the exercise time from O:OO to 99:59. (Start value is 0.0.)
Shows burnt calories from Oto 999 (Start value is 0.0.)
Shows distance from 0.00-99.9. (Start value is 0.0.)
Shows the incline from o to 15. (Start value is 0.0.) Shows the heart rate when the user grips both handles simultaneously. The system measures the user’s heart rate and shows heart rate data in this window. Interval: 50-200 bpm. (This is only a reference value and must not be used for medical purposes.)
The green circle symbolises a 400 metre track. Data inside the circle shows the number of laps and sounds 1 second after each lap. If the user has selected a programme, the dot matrix shows training data in graphic form for the programme.
Starts the treadmill. You can start the treadmill 3 seconds after the treadmill has been switched on and the safety clip is inserted correctly.
Stops the treadmill when it is switched on and resets the exercise values.
Select exercise mode -0:00, 30:00, 1.0 or 50. (0:00 is manual mode, 30:00 is the countdown mode for the time, 1.0 is the countdown mode for distance, 50 is the countdown mode for burnt calories). When the mode is selected the data flashes continuously on the display. The speed and incline can be changed by pressing the -SPEED+ or -INCLINE+ buttons. Now press START to start the treadmill.
Select the programme by pressing the programme button. There are 6 preprogrammed exercise programmes: WEIGHT LOSS, INTERVAL, HILL CLIMB, WALK and FUN RUN. To create your own
programme – select MANUAL and then press INCLINE+/INCLINEor SPEED+/SPEED- to change the incline and speed. Now press START to start the tread mi 11.
Changes the speed of the treadmill. In setting mode you can change the target data and while exercising you can gradually change the speed by 0.1 km/h each time the button is pressed. If you press the -SPEED+ button for 0.5 seconds the speed changes continuously.
Changes the incline. In setting mode you can change the target data and while exercising you can gradually change the incline by 1 increment each time the button is pressed. If you press the -INCLINE+ button for 0.5 seconds the incline changes continuously.
Select the incline setting directly-4 6 810.
Select the speed setting directly-4 6 8 10.
You can connect your mobile phone with MP3 wire to play music. Choose music and adjust the volume by your mobile phone buttons.
- Connect the treadmill to the mains power supply and insert the safety clip in the correct position.
- Press the START button and the treadmill starts with a speed of 0.8 km/h after a countdown from 3 to 1.
- Change the speed and incline to the required level with the – SPEED+ and -INCLINE+ buttons.
- Press the MANUAL button to switch to MANUAL mode.
- Press the START button and the treadmill starts with a speed of 0.8 km/h and the other windows count from o in standby mode. Press -Speed+ to change the speed and on -INCLINE+ to change the incline.
- Press MODE in standby mode to select the countdown mode for the time. 30 :OO flashes on the TIME display. Press -INCLINE+ or -SPEED+ to change the setting from 5:00 to 99:00.
- Press MODE in countdown mode to select the countdown mode for distance. 1.0 flashes on the display DIST. Press
– INCLINE+ or -SPEED+ to change the setting from 0.5 to 99.9.
- Press MODE in countdown mode for distance to select the countdown mode for burnt calories. 50 flashes on the display CAL. Press -INCLINE+ or -SPEED+ to change the setting from 10 to 999.
- Select one of the three countdown modes and then press START. The treadmill starts after 3 seconds. Press -INCLINE+ to change the incline and on -SPEED+ to change the speed. Press STOP to switch off the treadmill.
- Press a programme button to start the selected programme. 30:00 flashes on the TIME display. The dot matrix shows the exercise data in graphic form.
- Change the speed and incline to the required level with the -SPEED+ and -INCLINE+ buttons when the column flashes. There are 15 increments in each programme. Exercise time = set time/15 minutes. When one exercise programme has finished the next one starts automatically. In the meantime 3 audio prompts are heard.
- The speed and incline change according to the settings for the programme. When the programme ends the incline returns to zero degrees.
- During the programme you can push the STOP button or pull out the safety clip to stop the programme.
- 3 audio prompts are heard when the programme finishes. After 5 seconds the treadmill switches to standby made.
- Press the MANUAL button to select manual settings when the treadmill is in standby mode 30:00 flashes on the TIME display.
- Change the time by pressing INCLINE+, INCLINE-, SPEED+, SPEED -.
- When you have set the required time, press MODE to make more settings.
- Press INCLINE+, INCLINE-, SPEED+, SPEED- to specify the speed or incline for the flashing column.
- Now press MODE to complete the settings.
- Repeat the above steps for the next column and so on until the 15th column. The settings are saved until the user changes them.
Each programme is divided into 15 increments. Each increments has its own speed and incline.
If the safety clip is removed — is shown on all displays and the alarm sounds 3 times. The treadmill cannot be used if the safety clip is not inserted.
Insert the safety clip to continue to use the treadmill.
Power saving mode
If the treadmill is not used for 10 minutes it switches to power saving mode. No information is shown on the displays. The system is activated by pressing any button.
Exercising can be stopped and the treadmill switched off at any time without causing any damage.
- Check that the treadmill is switched on and that the safety clip is in one-piece and inserted correctly.
- If an accident occurs while exercising, pull out the safety clip immediately to stop the treadmill.
- If something is wrong with the treadmill, contact your dealer as soon as possible. Repairs should be carried out by qualified personnel or an authorised service centre.
Installation of app
Scan the QR code to localise FitShow in App Store or Google Play Store on the unit.
NOTE: To scan the QR code you first have to download a QR reader to the unit (available at Apple Store and Google Play Store).
Create user name and password
- Create user name and password before using for the first time, in order to save your personal exercise log. If you are already registered, use your user name and password to log in.
- Register with your email address or phone number and select user name and password for the FitShow account. FIG. 13
- Enable Bluetooth on the treadmill. Press the red button INDOOR and start exercising. The FitShow app registers the exercising. FIG. 14
NOTE: Press the blue button OUTDOOR to enable GPS mode and register when running outdoors.
- When Bluetooth is enabled the unit will be localised automatically.
Connect to required unit for correct interaction. FIG. 15
- When the unit is connected, click on the image of the unit to show detailed information and the data that can be registered. FIG. 16
Using the app
Follow the instructions to change the settings.
- Press ME down on the right.
- Press Settings at the bottom and then Enable Control. FIG. 17
View Only Supported Devices
Only the affected exercise equipment is shown with Bluetooth synchronising.
Enable Treadmill Control
This means you can set the speed and resistance from the mobile phone.
Allow History Deletion
Allows you to delete exercising history.
After connecting four modes are shown in the app. Select the required mode and press START to start exercising FIG. 18
WARNING! Be careful when using the app while exercising, it can be distracting.
When starting to exercise the data for time, calorie consumption, distance, number of steps per minute, pulse, average speed and average stepping frequency are shown. After exercising, press the STOP button. FitShow saves the session in the exercise history. FIG. 19
NOTE: Switch off the treadmill before cleaning.
Wipe off any dust from the treadmill, the running surface and side surfaces, because dust can increase friction and damage the equipment. Clean the treadmill once a month.
Apply lubricating oil between the belt and treadmill every 6 months.
The belt is not centred
The belt may move sideways after a period of use. By allowing the treadmill to start and run by itself the belt can centre automatically.
If it does not centre automatically you can adjust its position by turning the screws. If the belt runs to the right-tighten the screws on the right-hand side or loosen the screws on the lefthand side. If the belt runs to the left-tighten the screws on the left-hand side or loosen the screws on the right-hand side.
The belt slips
Adjust the screws as shown. Make sure the belt has the same adjustment on both sides. Adjust a half turn at a time until the belt does not slip or deviate. Do not overtighten the belt as this could damage it. FIG. 20
- To turn the treadmill over on the transport wheels start by putting your hands in position D.
- Place one foot in position F.
- Keep your foot firmly in position F and slowly tilt the treadmill towards you.
- When the treadmill has been sufficiently tilted it can be rolled on transport wheels. FIG. 21
- To transport the treadmill it should be held in the tilted position and rolled on the transport wheels. FIG. 22