KAYOBA 003150 Spinning Bike
- Keep children and pets at a safe distance.
- Do not leave children unsupervised in the room where the exercise bike is.
- Persons with functional disorders must not use the bike unsupervised.
- Stop exercising immediately if you are affected by dizziness, chest pains, nausea, or any other complaints. SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY.
- Remove all objects within a radius of
2 meters from the exercise bike before starting to exercise. Do not place any sharp objects near the bike.
- Place the exercise bike on a level surface, away from water and moisture. Put a mat under the bike to stabilize it and to protect the floor.
- The bike must only be used as it is intended to be used and in accordance with these instructions. Only use accessories recommended by the manufacturer.
- Follow the assembly instructions from start to finish.
- Check all screws unions and other connections before using the bike for the first time, and check that it is in a safe condition.
- Check the bike regularly. Pay extra attention to wearing parts, such as the connections and wheel. Replace damaged parts immediately. This is important because it must be safe to use the bike. Do not use the exercise bike before it has been repaired.
- Do not use the exercise bike if it is damaged.
- Only one person at once can use the bike.
- Do not use abrasive detergents to clean the bike. Wipe off moisture and sweat after each session.
- Always wear a suitable kit. Always wear sports shoes.
- Weight 26 kg
- Max weight of user 120 kg
- Dimensions 103 x 50.5 cm
- Time 00:00-99:59 min/sec
- Speed 0.0-99.9 km/h
- Distance 0.00-99.99 km
- Calories 0.00-999.9 kcal
- Control unit 4-bit single circuit microprocessor
- Sensor Contactless magnetic
- Battery type 2 AA or UM-3
- Operating temperature o to 40°C
- Storage temperature -10 to 60°C
- Fasten the front stability support (15) in the frame (16) with two sets of (/)8 spring washers (5), M8 dome nuts (6) and M8x75 carriage screws (3).
- Fasten the rear stability support (4) in the frame (16) with two sets of (/)8 spring washers (5), M8 dome nuts (6), and M8x75 carriage screws (3).
- Put the saddle post (12) in the vertical saddle post (10). Align the screw holes to the required position and fasten with locking screw (25) and flat washer 1 (26). Fasten the saddle (13) on the saddle post (12). Put the vertical saddle post (10) in the frame (16) and align the holes. Fasten the saddle with the locking screw (7). The height of the saddle can be adjusted when the bike is fully assembled.
- Put the handlebar post (17) in the opening on the frame. You need to release the adjuster knob (7), pull out the knob and align the holes to the required height. Push in the knob and tighten.
- Fasten the handle (18) with the spring washer (19) and the screw (21). Tighten the handle firmly.
- Put the computer (22) in the holder on the handle.
- Connect the connectors (A1 and A2).
- The pedals (1 Land 1 R) are marked (L for left and R for right). Put them on their crank arms. The right crank arm is on the right side when you sit of the bike. Note that right pedal is screwed on clockwise and the left pedal anticlockwise.
ADJUSTING THE RESISTANCE
- Increase the resistance (so that it is harder to pedal) by turning the tension lever (52) to the right.
- Decrease the resistance (so that it is easier to pedal) by turning the tension lever (52) to the left.
- The tension lever also functions as an emergency brake. This is a safety function that can be used if you need to get off the bike and/or stop the flywheel.
- Activate the emergency brake by firmly pressing in the tension lever/emergency brake (52).
ADJUSTING THE SADDLE
- Release the adjuster knob for saddle height (7) on the vertical saddle post on the frame and pull out the knob (7).
- Raise or lower the saddle to the required height, align the hole, push in the knob (7) and tighten firmly.
- Release and pull out the knob (25) and move the saddle forwards or backward to the required position.
- Align the holes and tighten the adjuster knob (25).
ADJUSTING THE HANDLE
- Release the adjuster knob for the handle (7).
- Adjust the handle to the required height, align the hole and tighten the knob.
- The display shows the training parameters: odometer (not all models), time, speed, distance, and calories (not all models).
- Use the MODE button to select which training parameters to show.
Press the button to start the training computer and to show the parameters for the last session.
Press the MODE button until TMR is shown on the display to show the session time. The time when the exercising machine is idle is not counted.
Press the MODE button until SPD is shown on the display to show the actual speed. Unit km/h.
Press the MODE button until DIST is shown on the display to show the actual distance. Unit km.
Press the MODE button until CAL is shown on the display to show the number of burned calories. Unit kcal.
Press the MODE button for 3 seconds to reset the displayed parameters.
Automatic switching off
The training computer switches off if no speed signal is received for 4 minutes.