KAYOBA 012299 Radio Controlled Car
An Important! Read the user instructions carefully before use. Save them for future reference.(Translation of the original instructions)
Care for the environment!
Recycle discarded product in accordance with local regulations. Jula reserves the right to make changes. For latest version of operating instructions, see www.jula.com
Toy Directive 2009148/EU
|EN 71-1 :2014+A1, EN 71-2:2011+A1, EN 71-3:2013+A3, EN 62115 :200 5+A12|
|Radio Equipment Directive
|ETSI EN 300 220-1 V3.1.1, ETSI EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1, EN62479: 2010.
ETSI EN 301 489-1 V2.1.1, ETSI EN 301 489-3 V2.1.1
|RoHS 2011/65/EU + 2015/863||EN 50581:2012|
Only for indoor use
NOTE: The recommended age limit is S years old.
Failure to handle the battery carefully can cause fluid to leak from the battery. Battery fluid can cause skin irritation and/or burns. Avoid battery leakage.
- Do not attempt to charge nonrechargeable batteries.
- Do not leave removeable rechargeable batteries in the product while charging. Removeable rechargeable batteries must only be charged under the supervision of an adult.
- Do not mix alkaline batteries with ordinary batteries or rechargeable batteries (NiCd).
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Only use batteries of the recommended type. Insert the batteries with the correct polarity.
- Take out old batteries.
- Do not short-circuit the battery terminals.
- Recycle used batteries in accordance with local regulations.
- Do not burn batteries – risk of explosion and/or leakage.
- Batteries and chargers are not toys. Store them out of the reach of children.
- Frequency 27 MHz
- Scale 1:28
- Size L 18 x W 14 x H 11 cm
- Car 4 x AA batteries, 1.5 V
- Remote control 1 x 6LR61 battery, 9 V
Batteries are sold separately.
- Undo the screw on the battery cover.
- Open the battery cover on the remote control and insert one 9 V battery with the correct polarity.
- Close the battery cover and tighten the screw.
- Make sure the power switch is set to OFF.
- Release the two battery covers on the car.
- Insert the four 1.5 V AA batteries with the correct polarity.
- Replace the two battery covers.
ADJUSTING THE FRONT WHEELS LEFT/RIGHT
Adjust the front wheels if they are not straight when the steering lever on the remote control is in neutral.