KENT GEM Induction Cooktop Instruction Manual
Welcome to KENT
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to KENT!
At the outset, allow us to thank you for your trust in KENT Smart Chef Appliances. At XENT, we take pride in our reputation for quality products and industry proven performance. We are certain that you will be more than satisfied with the performance of KENT GEM INDUCTION COOCOP, and that it will serve you and your family’s need without any compromise.
This guide will help you in getting the best out of your appliance. Please go through the booklet to familiarize yourself with its operation and maintenance.
With the robust build and high quality, you can look forward to years of trouble-free service.
To ensure that the warranty of your appliance is effective, it is important that you filt up the enclosed warranty card, and mail it to us within 15 days of purchase.
In case you require any further information, please contact your nearest KENT dealer or branch.
KENT RO Systems Ltd
We, at KENT, have always believed that a clean and healthy life is the right of every individual. This ethos is what made us embark on the journey to develop innovative solutions for purifying the water that we drink, the vegetables and fruits that we eat, the homes that we live in and the air that we breathe.
Use of innovative technology and the support of a competent service network, have enabled us to create a brand which has become synonymous to well-being. Continuing with the tradition, we now present the KENT GEM Induction Cooktop, an environment friendly kitchenware that’s developed on advanced induction technology. This product is of international standards and safer to use than traditional gas stoves or electrical cooker, for any kind of cooking. This is a portable product, for indoor use that works silently & efficiently.
FEATURE OF KENT GEM Induction Cooktop
- Energy efficient appliance
- Safer than traditional gas and electric cookers
- 5 preset cooking options
- Adjustable temperature function
- Overheat protection with Auto Off feature
- Preset timer function to let you cook when you want
- Digital functions with LED display
- Push buttons to make operation simple
- Offers convenience, durability and elegance
- Easy-to-clean design
KNOW YOUR PRODUCT
ITEMS IN THE BOX
- KENT GEM Induction Cooktop : 1 No.
- User Manual : 1 No.
OPERATION PANEL EXPLAINED
Automatic Functions Include: Fry, Rice, Water, Milk and Steam. Selecting any one of them will start the induction cooktop on a preset mode of temperate appropriate for the specified cooking method.
The functions are controlled by intelligent technology and uses dynamic control. According to the cooking requirement, it adjusts the heat and no intervention is required. Voltage function is to monitor the current voltage and to know the voltage consumed by the induction.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING KENT SEM Induction Cooktop
- Place suitable cooking utensils on the center of the top plate.
- Insert the plug into a wall socket, the screen shows “—-“, touch ON/OFF to switch on, then touch function buttons to select different cooking functions, setting and adjustments.
- To switch off, touch ON/OFF again, then plug out to shut off power supply.
- Overheat Protection: The unit is equipped with overheat protection. If the pot or pan gets too hot, the unit will switch off automatically, and an alarm will sound. After few minutes, the appliance will be ready for use again.
- This appliance is liable to get hot during usage.
- Usable pans
Steel, east iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat-bottom pan / pots with diameter form 12 to 2ó cm.
- Non-usable pans
Heat – resistant glass, ceramic container, copper, aluminum pans/post. Rounded-bottom pans/pots with bottom measuring less than 12 cm.
- Choose compound pans as the device won’t function with thinner pots.
- You cannot reset power and timer after selecting the automatic function.
- To avail the preset functions, it is advised to cook suitable amount of food.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using an electrical appliance, basic precaution should always be followed, including the following:
- Unplug when not in use and before servicing.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not use near or on wet surfaces.
- Use the appliance only as described in the manual.
- Do not use the appliance if cord or plug is damaged or worn out. Replace the damaged cord or plug immediately.
- Do not try to service the appliance on your own. Send it to an authorized service centre only.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Always unplug by pulling the plug and not the cord..
- To avoid electric shocks, do not use the appliance with wet hands.
- Turn. all controls off before unplugging.
- This appliance is suitable for indoor use only.
- Keep away from children.
- The appliance is not designed to be used by people, who are physically or mentally disabled or mentally handicapped or lack relevant experience and knowledge, unless a person, responsible for their safety, is present for supervision or guidance.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Switch off and unplug the appliance before cleaning it.
- Wipe the main unit with a moist cloth and non-abrasive liquid cleaner
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or any other liquid.
- Never put any part of the appliance in the dishwasher.
- Ensure that the appliance is completely dry before storing it.
- Do not disassemble, repair or alter the machine on your own. It may cause appliance failure or breakdown.
- The input voltage must not exceed the rating; it might damage the appliance.
- Unplug before cleaning / moving the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance with damaged power cord or plug.
- If the power cord is damaged, replace it with a genuine KENT spare.
- Do not install the machine near any heat source, e.g., heater.
- If the appliance is not in use for a long time, unplug it.
- Do not sit on, stand on or shake the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance when it is in an inclined position.
|TROUBLE CODE||POSSIBLE REASONS||SOLUTION|
|EC||There is no pot/pan or there is an unsuitable pot/pan on the induction cooktop.||Change the suitable pot/pan, or contact an authorised service centre.|
|El||Supply voltage is too low (less than 85V).||Check power supply. Switch on after power supply is back
|E2||Supply voltage is too high (more than 275V).||Check power supply. Power on after power supply is back to normal.|
|E3||Plate surface temperature sensor is not connected well, or has short-circuited.||Please restart IOFF/ONI the unit once. If the error still exists, please contact an authorised service centre.|
|E4||The Heat sensor of radiator IIGBTI is not connected well, or
|Please restart TOFF/ON) the unit once. If the error still exists, please contact an authorised service centre.|
|E5||The temperature of plate surface is too high.||Please wait for few minutes until the unit cools down.|
|E6||The heat sensor of radiator temperature is over heated.||Check for air exhaust block or fan stuck.|
|Product Name||KENT GEM Induction Cooktop|
|Net Weight||1.ó5 kg|
|Input Power Supply||Single Phase 220-240 V, AC 50 Hz.|
|Total Power Consumption||1500 W|
|Temperature Adjustment||80 C – 270 C|
|Dimensions (mm)||345 IL) X 275 (W) X 52 (H)|
Imported & Marketed by: KENT RO SYSTEMS LTD. A-6, Sector-87, Noida-201 305, U.P., India.