Thank you for choosing a product by Kinderkraft.
Our designs are child-oriented — safety and quality always comes first, stay comfortable knowing that you have made the best choice.
IMPORTANT – Keep these instructions for future reference.
SAFETY AND CARE NOTES!
- Never leave the child unattended.
- It is dangerous to use reclined cradle on an elevated surface, e.g. a table.
- Always use the restraint system.
- This product is not intended for prolonged periods of sleeping.
- Do not use the reclined cradle once your child can sit unaided.
- The recliner is suitable from birth (up to a maximum weight of 9 kg or when the child begins to sit independently), and in the high chair function, it can be used up to 18 kg of weight.
- This product does not replace a baby crib or bed. If your child needs to sleep, it should be placed in a suitable crib or bed.
- To avoid injury when folding and unfolding the product, make sure that children are not in the vicinity.
- Do not move or lift the product with the baby inside.
- Children’s chairs/seats located under a window could be used as a step by the child and cause the child to fall out of the window.
- Never use the baby bow as a handle to carry the product.
- Keep the product away from open fire and other heat sources such as electric heaters, gas heaters, etc.
- The recliner/rocker should be placed in the position with the front and rear legs unfolded (see Figure A14). Folding the legs allows you to extend the functionality of the product and rocking.
Product functions: recliner — backrest in the rearmost position; high chair — backrest in any other (higher) position.
- Do not use the product if any parts are damaged or missing.
- Do not use any accessories or spare parts other than those recommended by the manufacturer.
Safe use of the batteries and power supply
Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged. Different types of batteries or new and used batteries are not to be mixed.
Check polarity when inserting batteries. Remove empty batteries from the product. Do not short-circuit power poles. The batteries can be charged only under adult supervision.
Battery operated: 2 pcs. x C 1,5 V (not included)
Fitting or replacing batteries:
To fit or replace batteries remove the cover of the playing mechanism in the baby recliner, then using a screwdriver remove the locking flap and replace the batteries.
Adjusting the melody and vibration:
In order to control the type and volume of the melody and the intensity of vibration, press successively the buttons marked with a note and wave.
Care and Cleaning
Seat: Remove from the frame (remove the baby bow, remove the cover from the playing mechanism, loosen the press studs and the belt on the underside of the high chair, and pull the harness straps through the holes in the backrest). Wash at max. 30°C, gentle process. Do not bleach. Do not dry in a tumble dryer. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Toy bar and toys: Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap. Air dry. Don’t immerse in water. Frame: Wipe and metal frame with soft, clean cloth and mild soap.
Keep the product away from children.
Remove batteries from the toy if it is not used for a longer time to avoid corrosion and leakage.
The symbol of crossed-out rubbish bin placed on the equipment, packaging or the attached documents indicates that the product must not be disposed of together with other waste.
The user shall provide worn equipment to a designated collection point for proper processing. Information on the available system of collecting electrical equipment waste may be found at the customer service of a store and at the municipal office of the city /municipality. Each household uses electrical and electronic equipment, and thus it is a potential source of waste dangerous for humans and the environment, as this kind of equipment includes hazardous substances, mixtures, and components. On the other hand, worn-out equipment is a valuable material that may be a source of recyclable materials such as copper, tin, glass, iron, and others. Appropriate disposal of your old appliance will help to prevent negative consequences for the environment and human health!
Discover the world together
In the interests of our Clients – we are at your disposal! If you have a problem with the product you received, contact us in the most convenient way for you!
4Kraft Sp. z o.o
ul. Tatrzanska 1/5,
60-413 Poznan, Poland