The electric unicycle is designed for the outdoors and short-distance personal transport.
SAFETY IS THE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY! PLEASE RIDE UNDER LOCAL LAW!
The user manual below is a quick and convenient guide of safety & item functions/features to end-user. We can’t ensure all types of situations emergency are covered. Therefore, we STRONGLY remind you to read this guide very carefully and ride with attention to ensure your safety.
Riding like all outdoor activities comes with it’s risks. You risk serious danger and injury if you fall, collide or lose of control when riding, please ride with caution and at your own risk. Thank you for purchasing King Song smart electric unicycle!
1.1 Diagram: KS-16S
- Trolley Bar
- Auxiliary Button
- Charging Port
- Power ON/OFF Button
- Light Sensor
- RGB Light
- illuminating Light
|Rated Speed||12.4 mph|
|Top Speed||21.7 mph|
|Climbing Angle||5 30°|
|Operating Temperature||-10 C/+45C|
|Max Load||265 lbs|
|Charger Voltage||Input AC 80-240V, Output DC 67.2V 2A|
|Product Size||18.2 x 7.7 x 19.9 inches|
|Distance from ground||4.7 inches|
|Tire Size||16 x 2.125 inches|
|Net Weight||38.4 lbs|
|Standard Accessory||‘Ix Charger, ‘Ix Manual, ‘Ix Warranty card,
‘Ix QC certificate
1.3 Main Functions
- Light sensor: Detecting light intensity, Lights on when it is dark, otherwise, it keeps off.
- BT/Speaker: BT makes us can access to riding information in-app like mileage etc; Audio BT has activated automatically when power on, you can enjoy music during riding.
- Integrated trolley bar: wheels can be pushed to move rather than lift up with this integrated trolley bar make the wheel easier to be carried on.
- USB Port: Portable electrics can be charged Via this USB.
- RGB Light: Shinning during riding, indicates the battery level while it is on and stops.
- Over side-lean protection: When the lean angle of the wheel exceeds 45°, the motor will stop running and will recover automatically once back it vertically.
- Buzzer and voice prompt: To ensure safety, there will be voice prompt to alert rider: over-voltage, over-power, low battery etc. Voice prompt can be shut off through app, but buzzer beeps can’t be.
- Tilt-back protection: When over-speed, low-battery, high temperature, the pedal will title back to prevent further acceleration.
As an outdoor sport and auxiliary transport device, serious injury may occur any time during riding.
PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS ALL THE TIME, LEARN AND PRACTISE STEP BY SETP BEFORE REGULARLY. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY AND CAREFULLY TO LIMIT THE RISK OF INJURY.
- Do not make rapid acceleration or deceleration or Incline forward or lean backward.
- Do not use the EUC if there are any risks of accidental falls.
- When there is an alarm of overpowering, over-voltage, and low battery, please decelerate at once.
- Please wear a helmet, and gloves. Elbow/Knee pads or other protective garments.
- Please check the device before ever ride to make sure no parts are loose or damaged.
- When there are crowded pedestrians, please slow down to match their walking speed.
- When carry the device, please make sure the power is off
- Do not ride on highways or any other prohibited places.
- Do not ride on wet, slippery surfaces, especially snowy roads.
- Any person under 12 is strictly prohibited to use the EUC.
- Do not ride in bleak winter conditions.
- Riding backward is dangerous. Try to avoid riding backward unless safety is guaranteed.
- Don’t jump with the EUC.
Other sudden unpredictable risks may occur during use, please ride with care. King Song will not be responsible for any injuries caused by improper operations of the device.
3.1 Integrated trolley bar
3.2 Front illuminating light & Rear Brake light
- For the Android app: Please access our official website: www.kingsongpro.com, android app can be downloaded.
- For the IOS app: Please download it from the apple store, ‘king song’ is the exact one.
3.4 Riding Mode
refers to the torque during start-off and braking. Expert Mode / Riding Mode / Learner Mode decelerates, turns, and so on.
Riding mode and Expert mode is for the rider who wants more performance. Experiment mode can satisfy the group who wants to perform skills like jumping, also it can avoid pedal tilt back when climbing up or down steep hills.
3.5 Self-inspection and horizontal calibration
Firstly, switch on the EUC and keep it standing still on the ground until it finds its balance. Then login to the APP and connect with the wheel to check the device information.
Precautions and Preparation
- Please find a smooth surface to practice on.
- Warm-up your body and ensure you’re wearing safety gear such as helmets, knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards.
- Ensure the wheel’s battery level.
- Check the unicycle for imperfections such as any looseness, or abnormal sounds. We also highly suggest pushing the unicycle by to see if there’s any friction between the tire and the case of the wheel.
- • Have a friend assist you if required.
- Please do not accelerate or decelerate rapidly, please also try to avoid overleaning or leaning too fast to prevent rider injury.
- Padding up the wheel during the learning process is highly recommended to ensure minimal scrapes on the exterior of the wheel.
4.2 How to use
4.2.1 Starting on the unicycle
Hold the wheel with one hand and ensure the wheel sits vertically on the ground. Unfold the pedals and switch on the wheel, it will self-balance forwards and backward, if it does not, please ensure the wheel is upright. Quickly pressing the power button once the wheel is on will toggle different light modes. 4.2.2 Standing on the unicycle With the pedals unfolded on both sides please stand on it with your preferred foot in the center of the pedal. Balance the wheel under you by keeping the other foot on the other side of the wheel. If you are left-footed, keep your other foot at around 5 o’clock, and if you are right-footed please keep the other foot at around 7 o’clock. If you are having a difficult time balancing the wheel under you make sure you find a center point of balance between these three points: a) the bottom of the tire b)where the top of your leg touches the wheel c) your foot. Finding the balance point between these three points will allow you to more easily control the wheel under you.
4.2.3 Learning to ride forwards and braking
Whilst having the wheel balanced under you, use your non-preferred foot to push off and lean forwards to begin going forwards, once the wheel gets going please put your non-preferred foot back onto the wheel. Focus on balancing and not falling left or right. Try to look ahead rather than down! Have your hands out to help you balance! To come to stop simply lean back and the wheel will slow down and come to a stop. You may dismount your non-preferred foot when standing.
Note: The harder you lean forwards or backward will dictate the speed at which the wheel accelerates and decelerates.
When turning, lean your body gently to the side in which you want to go and straighten up when you want to go straight again! As you become more experienced at riding you will find other ways to turn such as; letting the wheel fall just side to side, just turning the lower part of your body, and leaning your entire body. Advanced riders will usually incorporate a combination of these.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the battery.
- Do not allow the battery to get colder than -20°C or hotter than 50°C, e.g. in a car. Do not expose the battery to fire. Do not discard or destroy the battery. Refer to your local laws and regulations regarding battery recycling and/or disposal.
- To extend the battery’s life, charge it frequently and avoid draining the battery completely. At 30°C the battery range and performance are at their best; whereas at temperatures below 0°C range and performance is decreased. Typically, at -20°C range can be half that of the same battery at room temperature. The battery range will recover when the temperature rises.
A fully-charged 16S can be stored for about 120 to 180 days before requiring charging. Completely draining the battery may cause permanent damage to the battery. Electronics inside the battery record the charge-discharge condition of the battery; damage caused by over-discharge or under-discharge will not be covered by the Limited Warranty.
- Make sure the 16S is powered OFF, the charging cable is unplugged, and the silicone cap on the charge port is tightly sealed before cleaning; otherwise you may expose yourself to electric shock or damage the electronic components. Do not wash your 16S with a power washer or high-pressure hose.
- Wipe your 16S clean with a soft, wet cloth. For stubborn stains, use a toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Do not wash your 16S with alcohol, gasoline, acetone, or other corrosive/volatile solvents. These substances may damage the appearance and internal structure of your 16S. Storing
- Store the vehicle in a cool, dry place. Do not store it outdoors for extended periods of time. exposure to excessive sunlight or temperature extremes (both hot and cold) may affect the vehicle’s appearance, battery life, and tires.
For warranty policy, please consult with the point of purchase or email to the manufacturer’s service team: [email protected] Again, we appreciate your purchasing of Kingston products.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
Kingston Intel! Co., LTD
Address: BLDG 7, NO 71 XINGHU RD, 8TH INDUSTRY
PARK, HONGXING, YUTANG, GUANGMING, SHENZHEN
Tel : +86-17727870475 E-mail: [email protected]