LG Wall Mounting Bracket
Please read the Safety Precautions carefully before using this product. After reading this manual, keep it in an easily accessible location for future reference
- If you are a professional installer, please read this manual carefully before installing the product.
- After installing the product according to the manual, ensure that the user also reads the manual carefully and keeps it to hand.
- After reading the manual, please make sure the user keeps it in an easily accessible location for future reference.
- The product should be installed by a professional installer designated by the retailer.
Installing the product without a professional installer is dangerous and may cause injury.
- When moving or replacing the product after installation, contact a professional installer designated by the retailer.
If an unqualified person moves or installs the product, safety hazards may arise.
- Make sure you do not hang the power cable or signal cable on the back of your TV when installing the TV on the wall.
The cables may be damaged, resulting in fire, electric shock, or damage to the product.
- The product should be installed where its weight can be fully supported.
If the product is installed on a weak surface, it may fall, causing injury.
- Do not hang on the product or subject it to impact after it is installed.
The product may fall and cause injury.
- Follow the instructions in this Installation Manual to properly install the product.
If you do not follow the instructions in the Installation Manual the product may be installed incorrectly and cause serious injury or damage the product.
- Check whether the wall is strong enough to hold the product before installation, and use the anchors and screws provided when installing.
If you use anchors or screws other than those specified by the manufacturer, they may not be able to hold the weight of the product, and this may cause safety hazards.
- Do not clean the product with wet towels or place heaters or humidifiers underneath it.
Moisture entering the product or steam and heat may result in fire, electric shock, or damage to the product.
- Remove the power cord from the outlet before installation.
Otherwise, it may cause electric shock or fire.
- Make sure that you use the cable gender provided, as other cables may damage the product connector by causing friction between the product and the wall. (May vary by model.)
- To install the product or adjust its height after installation, four or more people are needed.
If you try to handle the product alone, it may fall and cause injury or damage to the product.
- When drilling holes in your walls, make sure you use a drill and drill bit with the specified diameter. Make sure that you also follow the instructions regarding the depth of the holes.
Otherwise, the product may be installed incorrectly and cause safety hazards.
- Keep the product away from sprinklers, detectors, high-tension wires, power sources, or places where vibrations or shock from impact are likely to occur.
- Wear work gloves when installing the product and do not use your bare hands.
Otherwise, this may cause injury.
- Do not use this product for purposes other than to install TVs on walls. Be careful when installing and using the wall mount to avoid product damage and safety hazards.
- You can easily install the wall mount by following the instructions in the Installation Manual
- If the instructions in the manual are unclear, stop installing and contact a service center.
- If you are still having problems understanding the instructions after contacting a service center, seek a professional installer to install the product for you.
- Individuals with mechanical or architectural experience may find it easier to understand this manual and install the product even if they are not professional installers.
- It is recommended that you install this product only on concrete walls. Issues that may arise due to installation on other materials (walls made of wood, plywood, bricks, etc.) will not be covered.
Only install the product on vertical walls.
- Do not install the product on walls at angles outside of the normal range, on severely slanted walls, or on the ceiling. Issues that may occur as a result of installing the product on severely slanted walls or on the ceiling will not be covered.
- Check that the accessories provided with the product are all included before installing. Any damage to or loss of accessories after the inner packaging has been opened will not be covered.
- Make sure that the accessories are kept out of the reach of children to prevent safety hazards such as suffocation due to the swallowing of small parts.
- Make sure that all screws are fully tightened.
- Applying excessive force to the screws may damage your wall, affect product performance, or cause damage to the product.
- Make sure that the installed TV does not exceed the specified tensile load and that no external force is applied to it.
- To prevent any safety hazards, take care when handling tools during the installation.
<Tools Necessary for Installation>
Phillips screwdriver (manual or electric), 8 mm spanner, leveler, drill, Ø 8 mm drill bit for concrete or Ø 4 mm drill bit for steel
- The images may differ from the actual product.
- Please consult a professional when installing the wall mount.
Attaching the Guide Spacers
If the screws cannot be fully tightened on the guide spacers, check the length of the screws.
1. Remove any screws that are already fastened to the parts to be attached to the wall mount.
2. Fix the guide spacers and the guide spacer screws in order as shown in the image.
- Place the product on a table with the screen facing down. Make sure that you place it on a flat surface with a soft cloth or a cushion to protect the screen.
- Fix the guide spacer to the set with the screws. Tighten the screws until the set, the guide spacers, and the screws are securely attached.
- Use a Phillips screwdriver (manual or electric) to tighten the screws.
Adjusting the Length of the Wall Mounting Bracket (VESA Size 400×200 Models Only)
Fixing the Anchors and Screws in Place
Please follow the instructions below.
- Check the wall material and the thickness of the finish.
- You can use the included anchors and screws only when the wall is made of concrete that will not crack.
- Do not install the device on wood studs, plaster boards, or walls made with medium-density fiberboard (MDF). If installing on such materials, the anchor screws must be fixed on the concrete behind the finish. If there is no concrete on the other side, then you must first install a separate hanger to which the anchors and screws can be fixed.
- When installing the product on a type of wall not specified in this manual, make sure each fixed point can withstand a pullout load of at least 70 kgf (686 N) and a shear load of at least 100 kgf (980 N).
Use an Ø 8 mm drill bit for concrete and a hammer (impact) drill.
- Drill a hole 80–100 mm deep using an Ø 8 mm drill bit where the anchor will be fixed.
- Clean out the drilled hole.
- Insert the provided wall mounting anchor into the hole. (Use a hammer to insert the anchor.)
- Place the wall mounting bracket against the wall and align it with the holes. Make sure that the tilt adjustment part faces upward.
- Insert the wall mounting screws into the holes and tighten them. Tighten the screws with a torque between 45 kgf/cm and 60 kgf/cm or more.
Installing the Wall Mounting Bracket
It is recommended that you install this product only on concrete walls. Issues that may arise due to installation on other materials (walls made of wood, plywood, bricks, etc.) will not be covered.
- Position the wall mounting bracket in the desired spot, mark the screw holes, and remove the bracket.
- Refer to the image below on how to fix the wall mounting bracket in place.
- Use a leveler to check whether the wall mount is level.
- If you are unable to tighten the screws in their specified points, you can fasten them in other adjacent points. However, do not change the locations of two or more points.
- Fix two wall mounting screws in the upper left and two wall mounting screws in the upper right. Fix one screw in the lower left and one screw in the lower right.
- Use a Phillips screwdriver (manual or electric) or an 8 mm spanner on the screws so that the wall mounting bracket completely touches the wall.
Attaching the TV to the Wall Mounting Bracket
Two or more people are needed to lift the product.
* Caution: Make sure that the power cord does not get trapped between the wall mounting bracket and the set during installation. (A trapped power cord may cause damage to the product.)
- Place the product on the wall in the direction of the arrow with the guide spacers in the wall mounting bracket. Attach the lower part first, then attach the upper part by slightly lifting up the set.
- Make sure that the product is fixed securely in place by pulling on the bottom of the set.
- If speakers have been attached to the product, lift it by holding the product itself, not the speakers.
Fixing the Lock Spring
* Caution: If it is not fixed securely, the set may fall off, resulting in damage or injury.
Leveling the Product
If the product is not level after installation, adjust it using the screws. (The product goes up or down depending on the direction the screws are turned.)
Organizing the Cables and Attaching the Set Protection Cushion
- Organize the cables as shown in the image. You should use cable organizer bands purchased separately or use those provided with your TV.
- Attach the set protection cushion to reduce the shock received by the set as it bumps into the wall when tilting. Attach it to the desired location as shown in the image.
* Caution: Make sure that the power cord or cables do not get trapped between the wall mount and the wall as this may damage the cables
Adjusting the Tilt Movement Strength
– If your TV is not fixed in the up/down direction and keeps moving, turn the left/right adjusting screw in the direction of “+”, turning it for “¼ of a wheel” (6-click sounds). (The wall mount will be fixed.)
– In contrast, if your TV is stiff in the up/down direction when moving, turn the left/right adjusting screw in the direction of “-“, turning it for “¼ of a wheel” (6-click sounds). (The wall mount will easily move.
* Caution: Excessive adjustment of the adjusting screw in the “+” and “-” direction may damage the TV and/or the wall mount.
|Width (mm)||350 (standard) /
|Product Weight (kg)||3.72|
|Wall Mount VESA Specifications||300×300, 300×200 (standard)
/ 400×200 (lengthened)
|Max. Tensile Load (kg)||50|
(Please contact the retailers or refer to the TV owner’s manual for applicable models.)
- LG: TVs, Home Entertainment & Kitchen Appliances | LG USA
- LG: TVs, Home Entertainment & Kitchen Appliances | LG USA