Ponente 6-Inch 50W Desktop Fan
PLEASE READ AND SAYE THIS IMPORTANT SAFETY
Thank you for choosing our product. We hope you will enjoy using the appliance.
USER MANUAL SYMBOLS
Important information for your safety is Specially marked. It is essential to comply with these instructions in order to avoid accidents and prevent damage to the machine:
WARNING: This sign warns you of dangers to your health and indicates possible injury risks.
CAUTION: This sign refers to possible hazards to the machine or other objects.
NOTE: This sign highlights tips and information
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be taken including the following:
- Use the fan only for the purposes described in the instruction manual.
- The device is designed exclusively for private use and for envisaged purposes.
- Always use on dry and flat surfaces.
- To protect against electric shock, do not immerse the appliance plug or cable in water or other liquid or liquid spray.
- Unplug the power outlet when the fan is not in use when you move the fan from one location to another before installing or removing components and before cleaning.
- Do not use the fan unattended. If you leave the room, you should always switch the appliance off.
- Protective grilles should prevent direct access to moving parts. When the fan is on, avoid contact with any of the moving parts.
- CAUTION: To avoid injury, do not place your fingers between the grilles when the appliance is plugged in or when it is turned on.
- CAUTION: Do not place clothes or other objects on the fan.
- CAUTION: Do not use the appliance near the curtains.
- Do not use any device with a worn cord plug, if the appliance is malfunctioning or damaged in any way.
- The use of accessories that are not recommended or sold by the device manufacturer can pose risks.
- Do not use the appliance before assembling it.
- Do not use the appliance outdoors.
- Do not use the appliance in bathrooms, swimming pools or in rooms with high humidity levels or In dusty areas.
- Do not use the appliance next to flammable materials.
- Keep the appliance at a safe distance of at least 50 cm from other objects.
- In order to disconnect the power supply„ grip the plug and pull from the wall outlet. DO NOT pull on the cord.
- If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or by a qualified person to avoid danger.
- Do not let the power cord hang from the edge of a table or bench or come into contact with hot surfaces.
- Do not place the power cord under the carpet.
- Do not operate the appliance with an extension cord or timer or with other devices that automatically turn on or off the device, risks overheating and fire.
- This appliance is not intended for use by people (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental abilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless supervised or instructed to use the device by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. To ensure the safety of your children, please keep all of the packaging elements (plastic bags, boxes, polystyrene, etc.) out of their reach.
CAUTION: Do not allow young children to play with wrappers. There is a risk of suffocation!
- Front grille
- Blade cap
- Back grille nut
- Rear grille
- Motor shaft
- Axis tilt
- Fan body
- Speed level rotary knob
- Fan Base
- Oscillation bar
- Thread the power line into the hole of the base.
- Insert the fan body on the base. Press gently until clips and body fit firmly in place.
- Loosen the back grille nut by turning counterclockwise from the motor shaft and remove it.
- Place rear grille on the motor shaft (hanger should be at the top) and secure with rear mounting nut back grille nut.
- Slide blade on motor shaft and secure with blade cap by turning counterclockwise.
- Remove the screw which is placed on the back grille.
- Place front grille on rear grille (small round holes should match), close dips, and then fix together with the screw provided using a screwdriver.
- Set the fan on a dry, level surface.
- Before connecting the appliance, make sure that the power supply of your appliance corresponds exactly to the voltage of your electrical installation.
- Organize the power line and put it into the chassis trunk horizontally.
- Use the speed level rotary knob to turn on the fan. Select the desired operation speed level. The desk fan has 3 operation speed levels:
- 1 (lowest speed operation)
- 2 (medium speed operation)
- 3 (highest speed operation)
5. To turn the fan off, press the ON/OFF button again.
SELECTION OF FAN TILT ANGLE
To adjust the desired fan angle, press gently the axis tilt up or down, and select the angle.
- Press down the oscillation bar located on the motor housing of the device to start fan oscillation.
- Pull the bar upwards to stop the oscillation of the fan.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Follow these instructions to correctly and safely care for your fan.
- Always unplug the fan before cleaning or assembly.
- Do not allow water to drip on or Into the fan motor housing.
- Be sure to use a soft cloth, moistened with a mild soap solution.
- Do not use hard, abrasive or corrosive detergents or solvents or any of the following as a cleaner: petrol, thinners or benzene to clean the device
Your fan can be stored other partially disassembled or assembled. It is important to keep it in a safe, dry location. If stored disassembled, we recommend using the original (or appropriately sized) packaging.