Please read the manual
- Thank you for choosing our LifeGoods product! To ensure the proper and safe functioning of the product, please read the user manual carefully before use. Please always follow the instructions for safe usage If you have any questions about the product or experience any problems, please contact us by email: [email protected]
- The LifeGoods Garage Shelving Unit 5-Tier can bring order to a whole range of places. The shelving unit is very useful in a garage, workshop, basement, hobby area or storage room. With a total load capacity of up to 850 kg, it is suitable for a wide variety of uses. You can easily screw several shelving units together (screws not included) to create a uniform and sturdy complete shelf unit.
Warning and Safety Instructions
- Before using your LifeGoods Garage Shelving Unit – 5-Tier, read the following:
- If you have not used the Garage Shelving Unit before, it is important that you read and follow the instructions as stated in the user manual. Be aware of the risks and consequences resulting from the misuse of the Garage Shelving Unit. Misuse of the Garage Shelving Unit can result in personal injury, or destruction of the instrument/appliance/device and of the installations.
- This device should NOT be used or installed by persons (including children) with physical, sensory or mental disabilities, or persons (including children) with lack of experience with and knowledge of the product, unless they are supervised or have been given instruction concerning the use by a person responsible for their safety.
- Use the Garage Shelving Unit only for purposes described in this user manual. Do NOT stand on the Garage Shelving Unit and do NOT use it as a ladder.
- The Garage Shelving Unit is designed and intended for private, non-commercial use only.
- Assemble and place the Garage Shelving Unit on a flat surface to prevent poor performance, damages, and personal injury
- Make sure to have enough manpower for assembling and moving the Garage Shelving Unit. Installing with 2 people makes the job easier!
- Regularly check the bolts and nuts to see if they are still fastened tightly. If they appear to be loose, make sure to tighten them immediately.
- The Garage Shelving Unit is made of metal parts. Make sure to wear protective gloves when handling and assembling the metal parts.
- NEVER exceed the maximal load-bearing capacity as specified in this User Manual.
- If the Garage Shelving Unit malfunctions, is dropped or damaged in any manner, do NOT use the Garage Shelving Unit and contact Customer Service.
- The Garage Shelving Unit must be secured to a wall. If the unit or items in the unit fall over it can result in serious or life-threatening injuries.
- Wall mounting materials are not included in the delivery. Only use materials designed for your specific wall type to secure the Garage Shelf Unit to the wall.
- Make sure that the weight is evenly distributed and there are no objects protruding.
- Keep the Garage Shelving Unit away from children when using and storing.
Receiving your Shipment
- When receiving your shipment, make sure that the contents are consistent with the packing list. Notify your distributor of any missing items. If the equipment appears to be damaged, file a claim immediately with the carrier and notify your distributor at once, giving a detailed description of any damage. Save the damaged packing container to substantiate your claim.
- LifeGoods Garage Shelving Unit – 5-Tier Galvanized – Model LG991 – EAN 8720195250340
LifeGoods garage Shelving unit-5-tier Galvanized-Model LG991-Ean 8720195250340
Included Accessories: 1×User manual
A. 8 pcs.
B. 10 pcs.
C. 10 pcs.
D. 5 pcs.
E. 4 pcs.
F. 8 pcs.
G. 5 pcs.
|Size||90 x40 x180 cm|
|Gross Weight /Net Weight||13/12.5 KG|
|Material||Galvanized Metal and MDF Wood|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Load Capacity per Shelf||175 even weight distribution|
|Maximum Load Capacity||850 even weight distribution|
|Steel Thickness||0.6 mm|
|MDF Board||4 mm|
– Various assembly options;
– Easy assembly thanks to the push-fit system; – Cross braces for better stability;
– 5 tier Curled edge upright;
– Beams with ridges.
Make sure to wear protective gloves when handling and assembling the metal parts!
- Place the first bar in the lower part of each frame and place the second bar in the middle of each frame. Make sure that the bar clips are fixed in de openings in the frame and the bar and frame are connected.
- Place the bars at the length of the frame in the middle. Make sure that the bar clips are fixed in de openings in the frame and the bar and frame are connected.
- Secure the other parts of the frame. Make sure that the parts are seamlessly connected. Secure the other vertical bars on the frame.
- Secure the other parts of the frame. Make sure that the parts are seamlessly connected. Secure the other horizontal bars on the frame.
- Pay close attention to the positioning of all beams. It is important that all beams are placed at the same height and are properly attached!
- Tap the bars in the slots with rubber ham mer.
- Place the support beams by carefully sliding them in place. Every level needs a support beam to ensure the load-bearing capacity of the shelves. Screw the support beams correctly on the bars.
- Place all the wooden shelves on the bars and attach the anti-slip rubber on the legs of the shelving unit.
- The Garage Shelving Unit must be secured to a wall. If the unit or items in the unit fall over it can result in serious- or life-threatening injuries. Wall mounting materials are not included in the delivery. Only use materials designed for your specific wall type to secure the Garage Shelf Unit to the wall. Make sure that the weight is evenly distributed and there are no objects protruding.
Also, make sure that children do NOT climb in or on the Garage Shelving Unit. This can cause damages and personal injuries.
Maintenance and Cleaning
- Wipe the Garage Shelving Unit with a damp cloth. Do not use any abrasive or strong detergents as these can damage the material.
- Store the Garage Shelving Unit in a clean and dry place. Do not store the unit in extremely high or extremely low temperatures.
- Contribute to a cleaner living environment! Do not dispose of the LifeGoods Garage Shelving Unit with the household waste. For proper recycling, please take these products to a designated collection point. Please contact your local authority or your household waste disposal service for further details of your nearest designated collection point.
Service en Garantie
If you need service or information regarding your product, please contact LifeGoods Customer Support at [email protected]
LifeGoods provides a 2-year warranty on its products. To obtain service during the warranty period, the product needs to be returned with proof of purchase. Product defects have to be reported within 2 years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damages caused by misuse or incorrect repair; parts subject to wear; defects that the customer was aware of at the time of purchase; damages or defects caused by customer neglect; damages or defects caused by third parties.
Changes reserved; specifications are subject to change without stating grounds for doing so.
CE LifeGoods B.V.
06/2020 – V1
© LifeGoods B.V. www.lifegoods.nl