Lifeplus IPH-01 Bathroom Heater
Please take a few minutes to read this manual carefully.
Proper maintenance and operation of this machine can provide better service.
- Read ALL instructions before using this unit.
- CAUTION: Risk of Electric Shock. DO NOT open or try to repair the heater yourself.
- This heater may get hot when in use. To avoid burns, DO NOT let bare skin touch hot surfaces. If provided, use handles when moving this heater.
- Keep combustible materials, such as furniture, pillows, bedding, paper, clothes, and curtains at least 3 ft from the front of the heater and keep them away from the sides, top, and rear. DO NOT place towels or other objects on the heater. Extreme caution is necessary when any heater is used by or near children or the disabled, or when the heater is left operating and unattended.
- DO NOT operate any heater with a damaged cord or after the heater malfunctions, has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Return heater to authorized service facility for examination, electrical or mechanical adjustment, or repair.To protect against electrical hazards, DO NOT immerse in water or other liquids.DO NOT touch the control panel or plug with a wet hand.
- DO NOT run cord under carpeting. DO NOT cover cord with throw rugs, runners, or similar coverings. Arrange cord away from traffic area and where it will not be tripped over.
- DO NOT insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust opening as this may cause an electric shock or fire, or damage the heater.
- To prevent a possible fire, DO NOT block the air intakes or exhaust in any manner. DO NOT use on soft surfaces, like a bed, where openings may become blocked.
- A heater has hot and arcing or sparking parts inside. DO NOT use in areas where gasoline, paint, explosive and/or flammable liquids are used or stored. Keep unit away from heated surfaces and open flames.
- Always plug heaters directly into a wall outlet/receptacle. Never use with an extension cord or relocatable power tap (outlet/power strip).
- To avoid fire or shock hazard, plug the unit directly into a 120 V AC electrical outlet.
- To disconnect heater, turn controls to OFF, then remove plug from outlet. Pull firmly on the plug, DO NOT unplug by pulling on the cord.
- Always unplug the unit before moving or cleaning, or whenever the heater is not in use.
- Use only for intended household use as described in this manual. Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by unauthorized dealers may cause hazards.
- Always use on a dry place.
- DO NOT use outdoors.
- WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, DO NOT use this unit with any solid-state speed control device.
- DO NOT attempt to repair or adjust any electrical or mechanical functions on this unit. Doing so will void your warranty. The inside of the unit contains no user serviceable parts. Qualified personnel should perform all servicing only.
- Connect to properly grounded outlets only.
- Save these instructions.
|Voltage Rating||120 V (60Hz)|
|Unit Size||17.3 in. (W) ×7.7 in. (D) × 20.9 in. (H)|
|Unit Weight||11.3 lbs|
Overheat Safety Feature: This heater is equipped with an overheat safety feature. When the heaters internal components reach a certain temperature that could cause overheat and possible fire, the heater will automatically shut off
PRODUCT OPERATION METHOD
IN THE BOX
- INFRARED ZONE HEATING SYSTEM
- REMOTE CONTROL(2 AAA batteries not Included) INSTRUCTION BOOKLET
- Two 4* 45mm Screw
- Two Wall Plug
- Two stand feet
- Two 4* 25mm Screw
- Digital display：Indicate temperature or time.
- High Mode indicator light: Will be lit when High Heat mode is engaged..
- Low Mode indicator light: Will be lit when Low Heat mode is engaged.
- Energy-saving mode indicator: Will be lit when the energy-saving mode is engaged.
- ℃/℉Button : Alternates between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Mode button：To select among High、Low and Eco modes.
- Temp down button: To decrease desired temperature.
- Signal receiving window: For receiving remote control signal.
- Temp up button: To increase desired temperature.
- Timer button： Used to engage timer mode and to set timer function.
- ON/OFF button: Powers the display on and off.
- Fan running lights： Will be lit when Fan running is engaged.
- Timer indication light：Will be lit when the Timer mode is engaged.
- Key lock indicator light：Will be lit when the key lock is open.
- Fahrenheit indicator light: Will be lit when temperature displayed is in Fahrenheit.
- Celsius indicator light: Will be lit when temperature displayed is in Celsius.
Place the heater wall mounted and can be used in the living room or bed rooms. It is plugged into the 120V 6 0Hz power outlet. And turn on the power switch beside the unit. Insert 2 AAA batteries into the remote control before using (Batteries Not Included)
Wall MOUNTING INSTALLATION
Warning: Check the wall to ensure there is no wiring, pipe wires etc in the area to be drilled. Do not plug in before wall mounting.
Note: The heater cannot be fixed on hollow wall. The heater must be mounted on firm wall.
- Using the 45mm screws and wall plugs supplied fit the Upper Brackets, as illustrated above.
- Hook the heater into position.
- If the heater is wall mounted it must be at least 1000mm off the ceiling to provide enough air intake. If the heater is wall mounted it must be at least 1000mm off the floor to avoid overheat at the ceiling.
(Preparation: Two stand feet and Two 4*25 screws).
Fix the standing leg on the products by using the two 4*25mm screws, as shown in the figure above. Warning: If you choose freestanding use, you don’t need to fix the wall hanging holder on the wall.
- Start and select working mode
Turn the heater on by pressing the ON/OFF button on the control panel or by pressing the Power button on the supplied remote control.
Once power is off, heating element will stop working at first. Fan will prolong working for 3 min to emit plenty of heat inside. This mark will indicate running during the 3 min.
Select a heat Mode
Press the MODE button to toggle between the three heat modes.
- Setting Desired Temperature
Adjust the desired temperature by pressing the Up/Down arrows on the control panel or remote control.
Press ℃/℉ button to change the display temperature between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Setting the POWER OFF TIMER Function
Note: The Power-Off-Timer Function will allow for the heater to power OFF after a certain set time, and can only be set while the heater’s display is in the “On” position.
Turn the heater to the “On” position .Press the Timer button on the heater’s control panel or the remote.
- Setting the POWER-ON-TIMER Function
(Note: The Power-ON-Timer Function will allow for the heater to power ON after a certain set time, and can only be set while the heater’s display is in the “Off” position.
Turn the heater to the “OFF” position .Press the Timer button on the heater’s control panel or the remote.
- Setting electro lock: The Electro Lock can help avoid the heater from being accidentally engaged by children. The locking mechanism can be set in both the ON and OFF modes.
Press Temp Up and Temp Down buttons at the same time for 3 seconds. Locking is complete when you hear a beep. When locked, the functions of the control panel and remote will be locked for use. When you need to unlock it, press Temp Up and Temp Down buttons at the same time for 3 seconds. You will hear a beep .The control panel and remote control will become functional again.
- Turn off the power switch in the rear of the unit.
- Unplug the unit and let it cool completely.
- To keep the heater clean, the outer shell may be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth. You may use a mild detergent if necessary. After cleaning, dry the unit with a soft cloth. CAUTION: DO NOT let liquid enter the heater.
- DO NOT use alcohol, gasoline, abrasive powders, furniture polish, or rough brushes to clean the heater. This may cause damage or deterioration to the surface of the heater.
- DO NOT immerse the heater in water.
- Wait until the unit is completely dry before use.
- If you do not use the heater for a long time, please take out the remote batteries (to prevent corrosion ) as shown below. Store the remote in a safe place.
If the heater will not operate, please check the following before seeking repair advice:
- Check if the power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet, if not, plug in.
- Check if electricity to the main power switch (in the beside) is working.
- Check to see if the battery on the remote is placed correctly, undamaged.
NOTE: For the heater to function properly, the desired temperature on the heater must be set a few degrees higher than the temperature in the room. If the seems to not be heating, increase the desired temperature on the heater to engage the heat elements.
Store the heater in a cool, dry location when not in use. To prevent dust and dirt build-up, use the original packaging to repack the unit.
LIMITED MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
1 Year Limited Warranty: Lifeplus warrants this heater against defects in materials and workmanship on functional parts, for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. Your sales receipt showing the date of purchase of the product is your proof of purchase. Keep it in a safe place for future reference.
All Lifeplus products are manufactured with the highest quality materials and are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of purchase. This limited warranty applies to products manufactured or distributed by the Lifeplus brand name, are delivered in the continental United States, and extends to the original purchaser, or gift recipient. This warranty becomes valid at the time of purchase and terminates either by the specified time frame listed above and/or owner transfer (unless otherwise authorized by Lifeplus, as the manufacturer). Any extended warranties (warranties that cover above and beyond this manufacturer warranty) that are sold through a retailer or third party, are not directly correlated with this Lifeplus limited warranty, and may be redirected to said retailer or third party for coverage. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State. The purchaser must present Lifeplus with proof of purchase documents (including the date of purchase) if requested. Any evidence of alteration, erasing, or forgery of proof of purchase documents will be just cause to VOID this limited warranty. Products, in which the serial number has been defaced or removed, are not eligible for warranty coverage.