The maximum performance for wireless is derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual performance can vary, including lower wireless network capacity, data throughput rate, range and coverage. Performance depends on many factors, conditions and variables, including distance from the access point, the volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, operating system used, a mix of wireless products used, interference, and other adverse conditions.
When using this product, basic precautions should always be followed, including, but not limited to, the following:
- WARNING: Do not use this product near water, for example, in a wet basement or near a swimming pool.
- WARNING: Avoid using this product during an electrical storm. There may be a remote risk of electric shock from lightning.
- WARNING: Do not expose this product to rain or snow. Keep this product away from heat sources, direct sunlight, combustible gas, humidity, water, or other liquids.
- WARNING: Do not use this product if visible defects are observed or if it has been wet or damaged or modified. Contact the customer service support of Linksys for assistance
- WARNING: Do not disassemble, open, microwave, incinerate, paint, or insert foreign objects into this product.
- WARNING: Do not expose this product to fire or high temperature. Exposure to fire or high temperature may cause an explosion.
- WARNING: Do not expose this product to mechanical shock such as crushing, bending, puncturing, or shredding. Avoid dropping or placing heavy objects on this product.
- WARNING: Please read the operating instructions and information on the minimum and maximum operating temperatures supplied with this product.
- WARNING: TO reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when this product is used near or by children.
REGULATORY AND LEGAL INFORMATION
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This product has been tested and complies with the specifications for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates,
uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used according to fo the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which is found by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving anfenna
- Increase the separation between the equipment and devices.
- Connect the equipment fo an outlet other than the receivers.
- Consult a dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for assistance.
FCC Caution: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment. 2.4GHz operation of this product in the USA is firmware-limited to channels 1 through 11. The device for the band 5150-5250 MHz is only for indoor usage to reduce the potential for harmful interference to co-channel mobile satellite systems. This device meets all the other requirements specified in Part 15E, Section 15.407 of the FCC Rules. Note: The country code selection is for non-US models and is not available to all US models. Per FCC regulation, all WiFi products marketed in the US must fixed to US operation channels only. FCC Radiation Exposure Statement This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance 38 cm between the radiator and your body. This device and its antennas(s) must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter except in accordance with FCC multi-transmitter product procedures.
Third-Party Software or Firmware
The use of software or firmware not supported/provided by Linksys products may result that the equipment is no longer compliant with the regulatory requirements.
Disclaimers and Legal Information
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Maximum performance derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual performance may vary, including lower wireless network capacity, data throughput rate, range, and coverage. Range specifications are based on performance test results under normal use case conditions. Actual data throughput and range depend upon many factors, conditions and variables, including building materials and construction, the volume of network traffic, mix of wireless products used, interference, wireless obstructions, and other adverse conditions. Actual data throughput will be lower than specified and may depend on mix of wireless products used and external factors. Wireless coverage claims are used only as a reference and are not guaranteed, as each wireless network is unique.
An active, customer purchased Internet Service Provider broadband account is required for the connection of this router and other connected computers and devices to the Internet. A number of connected devices is based on lab test results. Some devices may require additional wireless adapters that match this product’s maximum Wi-Fi standard or an Ethernet cable to connect to this router.
Linksys, Velop, Max-Stream, Intelligent Mesh, and many product names and logos are trademarks of the Belkin group of companies. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Protected Setup are either trademarks or registered trademarks of the Wi-Fi Alliance. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Logo and the Wi-Fi Protected Setup identifier marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of the Wi-Fi Alliance. This product is the property of Linksys USA, Inc. and cannot be resold.
2021 Linksys Holdings, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.