LIVING SPACES 1539 Dev Power Recliner
- Switch – mounted on the side of furniture and controls all motors and functions (reclining, power headrest, etc.) via a direct connection with motors.
- AC wall plug– connects the power transformer to the power outlet.
- DC cord – connects the power transformer to the DC socket (mounted on the rear bottom of LAF arm stump).
- DC socket – receives power from DC cord then transfer to motors.
- Power Transformer – A box-shaped unit to transfer 110V AC power to 25V DC power to supply for the furniture.
- Seat / Headrest/ lumbar Motor – motors mounted on mechanism to drive movement on seat/headrest via switch control.
- Mechanism– the motion mechanical frame unit within the piece of furniture.
Quick Trouble-Shoot for Motors Malfunctioning
Below are some possible reasons to cause motors to stop working:
- Loose connection or wires not securely plugged in.
- Broken side switch
- Broken DC socket
- Broken power transformer (especially when ALL motors stops working on one unit)
- Power cords damaged
- Motors failure
NOTE: In some cases a button on the switch might be stuck after being pushed, thus continuously activating the motor. This can cause overheating or even damages on the power transformer.
|NO||The fault||diagnosis||To rule out|
|1||Power supply don’t light up, and no output||The power supply fail||Replace a new power supply|
|2||Power supply light flashing||Power self-protection function start signal, parts and wires may be shorted||
|3||The light of power supply is always on, press the hand controller, and the actuator can’t work.||Actuator isn’t powered, check whether the plug is loose.||Reconnect the plug..|
|After checking the plug, the actuator still can’t work, exchange the actuator is OK.||Replace a new actuator.|
|After checking the plug, the actuator still can’t work, exchange the controller is OK.||Replace a new hand controller.|
|4||The actuator cannot be retracted after it has been removed||Check whether the plug is looses.||Reconnect the plug..|
|The actuator internal failure.||Replace a new actuator.|
|5||There is noise during actuator moving||The noise in the actuator.||Replace a new actuator|
|The noise caused by the interference of mechanism.||Replace a new mechanism.|
Power Recliner PARTS
Power Recliner Trouble Shooting
For dual-power recliners, please check connection and integrity of Y-Cable splitter.