LOFTEK B09BF6HF47 Snowfall LED Projector Light
LOFTEK was founded in 2009, we specialize in the development, design and manufacturing of LED lightings and other consumer electronics, only the brand “LOFTEK” and store LOFTEK Direct is authentic. Many competitors imitate our products with cheap material and fake advertisements, they use extremely low prices to attract customers, it looks the same in the pictures, but different when you received them. Especially in material, number of LEDs (affecting clarity), waterproof function, remote control range, etc.!
It works well in both indoors and outdoors, such as bedroom, living room, bar, children’s room, nursery, corridor, deck, garden, lawn and festivals like birthday, Halloween, Christmas, wedding, new year, stage play, father’s day, mother’s day, even more, other occasions as decor light, ambience light, or night light, etc.
|Power Input||100-240V AC 50/60HZ|
|Power Output||14V DC|
|Output Max Current||0.64A|
|Rated Output Power||8.96W|
|Max Working Current||0.5A|
|Application||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Projection Light Source||LED|
|Power Cord LengthWorking||5 Meters|
|Flash Speed Mode||4 Speeds|
|Motor Speed Mode||3 Speeds|
|Timer Time||2H, 4H, 6H|
|Projected Area||Distance 5M||22 Square Meters|
|Distance 10M||54 Square Meters|
|Remote Specifications||Remote Battery||1 X CR2025 Button Cell (included)|
|Max Remote Rank||33FT/10M|
- Flash(4 Speeds):
- Click once time: Flash every 2 seconds Click twice times: Flash every second Click three times: Flash twice per second Click four times: Stop flashing
- Motor(3 Speeds):
- Click once time: Fast rotating Click twice times: Slow rotating Click three times: Stop rotating
The snowflake projection light with a 6-hour automatic shutdown function, it will automatically shut down after 6 hours of work for 18 hours, and then restart, this function will automatically cycle.
LOFTEK is not responsible for any property damage or personal injury caused by any violation of this manual’s safety requirements. Without prior written permission of LOFTEK, reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of the contents in this document in any form is prohibited. LOFTEK operates a policy of ongoing development. Thus, LOFTEK reserves the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice. The contents of this document are all provided “as is”. Except as required by applicable law, no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, are made in relation to the accuracy of this document. For detailed information, please contact LOFTEK. This device may contain commodities and technology subject to export laws and regulations. Diversion contrary to law is prohibited. Please read all the safety and health information carefully before using your device to ensure its safe and proper operation.
ONLY USE SUPPLIED ADAPTER!!!
This product has a polarized plug to reduce the risk of electric shock. It will therefore only fit into a polarized outlet one way. If the plug does not fit, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not use with an extension cord unless the plug can be fully inserted. Do not alter the plug.
DO NOT attempt to open the protective housing or operate the device if the aperture windows are damaged. If the unit requires service that involves removing the protective housing, contact the manufacturer. Opening the protective housing voids the warranty.
When the power cord interface of the lamp body is inserted into the power supply, it has a directional orientation. If the direction is not correct, it will damage the power supply or the power cord, the right insert As shown below:
Correct connection method: Insert the power cord protruding position corresponding to the power supply recessed position
Preparation Before Installation
- Power Supply Adapter
- Ground Stake
- Projector Light
- Mounting Plate
- Fixed screw
- Support frame Remote
- Step 1: To attach the ground stake, remove the screw from the stake.
- Step 2: Use the screw to attach the stake to the pivot mount (see fig. 1).
- Step 3: Plug the2-prong adapter into the outlet on the power supply transformer. Screw on the weather-resistant cap tightly to help protect the connection from the weather.
Placing the Projection Light
The projection light can be staked into the ground. With the stake removed, it can also be mounted to a structure using a sturdy hanging clamp and safe cable.
Place light approximately 10 to 15 feet from the projection surface (see fig. 2). After the light is adjusted angle you may need to adjust the distance to get the best results.
Adjust the Clarity
Position the angle of projection by loosening and tightening the angle adjustment screw (see fig.3). connected to a properly grounded outdoor outlet.
Do not use with dimmers.
- For the longevity of the projector light, it is recommended to work for six hours and rest for half an hour after use;
- When the projection is not clear, please adjust the clarity by adjusting the distance;
- When the remote control does not work, please try to replace the remote control battery;
- Please do not immerse the projector light in water or place it in a place with stagnant water;
- Please storage should avoid high temperature or humid environment, so as not to damage the film;
- When not in use for a long time, please turn it on regularly to keep the motor active;
- The remote control is not waterproof, please do not expose it to water.
LOFTEK 12 months warranty
- 30-day free return and quickly unconditional refund;
- Lifetime prompt buyer support and friendly customer service.