Logitech YR0082 Device
BATTERY WARNING!: Improperly replaced batteries may present a risk of leak or explosion and personal injury. Risk of fire or explosion if the battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Ensure batteries are installed correctly by following the instructions provided. Mistreated rechargeable batteries may present a risk of fire or chemical burn. Do not disassemble or expose to conducting materials, moisture, liquid, or heat above 54° C (130° F). A battery subjected to extremely low air pressure may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas. Do not use or charge the battery if it appears to be leaking, discolored, deformed, or in any way abnormal. Do not leave your battery discharged or unused for extended periods. Do not short circuit. Your device may contain
an internal, rechargeable battery that is not replaceable. Battery life varies with usage. Non-operational batteries should be discarded according to local laws. If no laws or regulations govern, dispose of your device in a waste bin for electronics. Keep batteries away from children.
WARNING! The power supply is for indoor use only. Only use the power supply included with your product. Do not attempt to repair or use a damaged power supply. Do not immerse the power supply in water or subject it to physical abuse. Inspect the power supply regularly for cable, plug, and causing damage. Connect the power supply to a properly wired and grounded electrical outlet.
Safe & Proper Use of Your Product
WARNING! The product contains small, detachable parts, which may cause choking, personal injury, or death, especially in children. Please exercise care in the use and handling of small parts, and keep them away from children under 4 years of age.
- Do not open or modify the product except for battery removal and replacement. Do not disassemble or attempt to service this product. Use only Logitech-provided power supply devices with this product.
- Do not modify the power supply. Do not charge your product during an electrical storm.
- Use the product with listed/certified ITE computers and accessories.
- Connect the power supply or power cord to a properly wired and grounded electrical outlet.
- This is not a Children’s Product and is not intended for use by children under 14 years old.
- If the product is operating improperly, call Logitech support. The product must be returned to the manufacturer for any service or repair.– Long periods of repetitive motion using the product may be associated with nerve, tendon or muscle injury in your hands, wrists, arms, shoulders, neck or back. See a qualified health professional for pain, numbness, weakness, swelling, burning, cramping, or stiffness. Also, read the guidelines at www.logitech.com/comfort.
- This product is safe under normal and reasonably foreseeable operating conditions. If the product is operating improperly, contact Logitech support. The product must be returned to Logitech for any service or repair. Any changes or modifications to the product that are not expressly approved by Logitech may void the user’s authority to operate the equipment and your warranty.
- Refer to the product Quick Start Guide for use instructions. Logitech Compliance. The product complies with all applicable requirements for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and Waste Electronic and Electrical Equipment (WEEE). For Product Safety, EMC, RF, Energy, RoHS, and WEEE information, go to www.logitech.com/compliance. Maintenance is not required for product compliance.
Batteries, electronic and electrical equipment should not be disposed of with household waste. Wherever possible, they should be segregated and brought to an appropriate collection point to enable recycling and avoid potential impacts on the environment and human health. For more information, contact your local authorities or place of purchase, or visit www.logitech.com/recycling.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: 1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and 2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy. And, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions,
may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. Warning: Where shielded interface cables or accessories have been provided with the product or specified additional
- components or accessories elsewhere defined to be used with the installation of the product, they must be used in order to ensure compliance with FCC. Changes or modifications to a product not expressly approved by Logitech, Inc could void your right to use or operate your product by the FCC.
IC statement : CAN ICES-3 (B) / NMB-3 (B)
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Radiation Exposure Statement
This wireless product complies with the FCC and Industry Canada RF exposure limit for portable devices. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Logitech Limited Hardware Product Warranty – A Summary
Logitech warrants that its hardware product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the length of time identified on your product package beginning from the date of the original retail purchase. See support.logitech.com for specific warranty information about your product and procedures to act on a warranty claim. Logitech’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any breach of warranty shall be, at Logitech’s option, to repair or replace a functional equivalent of the product, or to refund the price paid, if the hardware is returned to the point of purchase or such other place as Logitech may direct along with a receipt. Warranty protections are in addition to rights provided under local consumer laws and may vary among countries. See full warranty information to know your consumer rights and the additional protections provided by this product warranty.
Logitech Address: Logitech, Inc., 7700 Gateway Blvd. Newark, California 94560. Full Warranty Information: support.logitech.com
For Australia/New Zealand Consumers Only
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. This warranty is provided by Logitech International SA, EPFL – Innovation Park, Daniel Borel Innovation Center, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland.
Contact information for Australia/New Zealand Consumers Only
The Woolstores Alexandria, Shed 72, Suite 2.01A, 4F Huntley Street, Alexandria, Sydney, NSW Australia 2015. Telephone: 1 800-025-544. For any product /warranty-related questions, please contact Customer Care (www.logitech.com/contact).