logitech Zone Wireless Headphone
KNOW YOUR PRODUCT
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- USB-A receiver
- USB-A charging cable
- Travel bag
- User documentation
LOGI TUNE APP
Download Logi Tune App from the Apple App Store® or Google Play™
- Headset controls: Mute or unmute your headset and control noise cancellation with one touch
- Wireless updates: Get notified when there is an update of the latest features
- Device status: Know your active devices connected to your headset and streaming
- Settings: Control your headset languages and adjust when headset goes to auto sleep
- Status notifications: Mute status, battery level and charging notifications
- Immersion adjustments: Side tone settings to hear your own voice at the right volume and EQ presets to adjust or customize.
- Press power button for 1 second
- Once powered on, light indicator turns white
If no device is connected, it will flash white slowly.
PAIRING VIA BLUETOOTH
- Press power button for 2 seconds Light indicator will flash white rapidly
- Open Bluetooth settings on your device
- Select Zone Wireless in discoverable devices
- Once successfully paired, light indicator will turn solid white.
PAIRING VIA USB RECEIVER
- Insert the receiver into the computer USB-A port
- Once successfully paired, light indicator on receiver will remain solid white Light indicator on headset will turn solid white.
- Adjust headset by sliding earcups up and down the headband
- It may be easier to adjust the headset on your head Move the earcups up and down the headband until they sit comfortably on your ears.
ADJUSTING THE MICROPHONE BOOM
- Microphone boom rotates 270 degrees Wear it on either left or right side Audio channel will switch automatically, depending on the direction you are wearing the microphone
- Flexible microphone boom — adjust boom location to capture voice better
|Call||Answer / End||Multi-function||1 second press|
|Reject||Multi-function||2 second press|
|Music*||Play / Pause||Multi-function||1 second press|
|Track forward||Multi-function and “+”||1 second press|
|Track backward||Multi-function and “–”||1 second press|
|Headset status||Check connectivity and battery life||“+” and “–”||1 second press|
|Voice assistant (Siri, Google Assistant)||Multi-function||2 second press|
* Functionality depends on types of application Music controls may not be functional with web-based applications When two devices are connected, connection via Bluetooth will be prioritized over dongle
* Tip: Headset Side tone and Music EQ controls available on Logi Tune app
ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION (ANC)
ANC blocks out the noise around you to help you concentrate on the task at hand
- Press the ANC button on the side of the earcup
- There will be voice notifications when turning ANC on and off These can be turned off in the Logi Tune app.
HEADSET INDICATOR LIGHT
|Solid WHITE||Powered on or fully charged|
|Breathing WHITE||Battery charging|
|Fast pulsing WHITE||Bluetooth pairing mode|
|Slow pulsing WHITE||No paired device|
|Solid RED||Low battery|
|Fast pulsing RED||Bluetooth pairing mode while low battery|
|Slow pulsing RED||No paired device while low battery|
DONGLE INDICATOR LIGHT
|Fast flashing WHITE||Pairing mode|
|Repeat flashing on and off in WHITE||Incoming call|
|Solid RED||Mute on|
Headset automatically powers off when left idle.
Sleep timer can be changed in the Logi Tune App
Headset indicator light will turn RED when battery is low.
Charging via USB cable
- Plug the micro USB cable end into the micro USB port on the bottom of the earcup
- Plug the USB-A end into the USB-A charging port on your computer or AC adapter
- Indicator light will be a breathing white light for charging
- Indicator light will be solid white when fully charged 2 hours will fully charge the battery 5 minutes will give you 1 hour of talk time
- Headset can be used with receiver and Bluetooth paired while charging.
Charging via Qi wireless charger
- Fold headset with the wireless charging icon on the earcup to the outside
- Place earcup with wireless charging icon on top of any Qi wireless charging base *
- Indicator light will be a breathing, white light when charging
- Indicator light will be solid white when fully charged 2 hours of charging fully charges the battery
* Qi wireless charging base is not included
LOGI TUNE APP
- Download the Logi Tune app from the Apple App Store® or Google Play™ stores by searching for “Logi Tune“.
- Review the product carousel to learn more about your headset and the app controls.
– Press GET STARTED to enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
- To continue, follow instructions on the app.
LOGI TUNE CONTROLS
- Use the Toggle to control your headset features
Mic Mute: Mute or unmute your microphone
Active Noise Cancellation: Turn on/off active noise cancellation
Voice Prompts: Turn on/off voice notifications
- Access settings by pressing in the top left corner.
Sleep Settings: Adjust when your headset turns off/on
Language Settings: Select your headset language.
VIEW THE CONNECTED DEVICES
To view the connected devices, press the purple button at the bottom of the screen.
Check battery level and charging indicator.
ADJUSTING EQUALIZER (EQ) SETTINGS
- Select EQ preset from the drop down options.
- To create personal EQ settings, simply move the faders up and down to adjust accordingly.
- Click SAVE AS and name your personalized EQ setting.
Sidetone lets you hear your own voice during conversations so you are aware of how loud you are talking In the Logi Tune app, select the sidetone feature, and adjust the dial accordingly.
– A higher number means you hear more external sound.
– A lower number means you hear less external sound.
AUTO SLEEP TIMER
By default, your headset will automatically power off when not in use for one hour Adjust the sleep timer in the Logi Tune App
RESET YOUR HEADSET
To reset your headset back to its original state, power headset on, press and hold the ANC button and volume ’–’ button for 5 seconds The headset is successfully reset when it powers off and indicator light turns off
UPDATE YOUR HEADSET
- It is recommended to update both your headset and receiver To do so, download the Firmware utility and follow the steps Link found at
- To update only your headset, use the Logi Tune app Go to ‘About’ and click UPDATE You must be powered on and paired with your mobile device