LORGAR LRG-CMT721 Gaming Corded Microphone
- Frequency Response: 50Hz—18kHz
- Sensitivity: -40dB±3dB
- S/N Ratio: 70dB (A-weighted)
- Recording format: 48KHz / 16 bit
- Electrical Current: 75±5mA
- Nickel-plated diaphragm
- Plug and Play system
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Volume knob
- Mute button with LED indicator
- 360° Rotation & 180° Tilt
- 3,5 mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 49 х154.6 х 56.1 mm.
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, Android, and PlayStation
- Supports Discord, OBS, FL Studio, Skype, etc
This device is operating on the principle of “Plug and Play”. Please connect or insert the necessary device with the correct port. Please turn the volume down when plugging the microphone into the USB port, and gradually increase the volume to an ideal level.
Clockwise (Turn right)
Counter-clockwise (Turn left) The indicator will be green after plugging to the computer.
- Press the mute button to turn the mute option on. The indicator will turn red.
- Make sure the front of the microphone points towards your mouth.
- Screw the mount to adjust the shock mount angle 180° vertically and screw the metal ring to adjust the microphone angle 360° horizontally.
- Lorgar Voicer 721 includes a standard 1/8″ (3.5mm) headphone jack for monitoring and playback
TRIPOD MOUNTING MANUAL
- Unfold the folded tripod.
- Fasten the screw.
- Adjust to a suitable height, and then tighten the screw.
- Screw the 3/8″ to 5/8″ adapter on top of the tripod stand.
- Screw shock mount on top of the adapter.
- Loosen the screw and adjust the angle, then fasten the screw.
- Put the mic on the shock mount
- Screw the metal nut to the bottom of the mic to fix the mic on the shock mount.
- Screw the pop filter screw to fix to the tripod stand, then tighten the screw. Adjust the pop filter position.
PLUG & PLAY
Plug the USB cable into the USB port of your computer. Your computer will automatically recognize the USB device and install a driver. The driver will be installed automatically. If the microphone is not picking up sound, please follow the instructions below:
|A computer couldn`t identify the USB devices||Please restart a computer and connect the microphone to another USB port.|
|The microphone is detected but no output of the sound||Make sure that System Sound isn`t mute and you haven`t set a microphone volume to minimum.|
The microphone is detected but no output of the sound after updating Windows 10
|To let apps access the microphone, please select
Settings>Privacy>Microphone, then turn on Allow apps to access your microphone.
Read carefully and follow all instructions before using this product.
- Do not expose the device to excessive moisture, water or dust. Do not install in rooms with high humidity and dust level.
- Do not expose the device to heat: do not place it close to heating appliances, and do not expose it to direct sun rays.
- Clean the device with dry cloth only.
It is forbidden to dismantle the device. Attempting to repair this device is not recommended and leads to warranty waste.
The warranty period starts from the day of the product purchase from the Lorgar authorized Seller. The date of purchase is the date specified on your sales receipt or on the waybill. During the warranty period, repair, replacement or refund for the purchase shall be performed at the discretion of Lorgar. In order to obtain warranty service, the goods must be returned to the Seller at the place of purchase together with proof of purchase (receipt or bill of lading). 2 years warranty from the date of purchase by the consumer. The service life is 2 years. Additional information about the use and warranty is available at https://lorgar.eu/warranty-terms/
Manufacturer: Asbisc Enterprises PLC, 43, Kolonakiou Street, Diamond Court 4103 Ayios Athanasios