LOUTOC Universal TV Remote for Roku TV, Replacement for TCL/Hisense/Sharp Roku
- BRAND: LOUTOC
- COMPATIBLE DEVICES: Television
- CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGY: Infrared
- BATTERY DESCRIPTION: AAA
- MAXIMUM RANGE: 25 Feet
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 5.5 x 1.65 x 0.78 inches
- ITEM WEIGHT: 1.76 ounces.
This remote is only compatible with Roku TVs. It does not work with Roku Sticks, Roku Streaming Sticks, Roku Boxes 1/2/3/4(HD/LT/XS/XD), Roku Ultra, Roku Express, Roku Premiere, or Roku Players. It is made of excellent quality. These remote has been modified to have a longer broadcasting distance (over 25 feet), a faster reaction time of 0.3 seconds, and buttons that can withstand over 120000 clicks. For added convenience, the Loutoc Universal TV Remote has shortcut buttons for Netflix, Disney+, Prime Video, and Hulu. The Loutoc remote is ideal for replacing your outdated or damaged ROKU TV remote. It is easy to use with no programming or setup. Simply attach 2 AA batteries and you’re ready to go! The remote is made of high-quality ABS plastic and silicone, which makes it incredibly comfortable and durable. The buttons are soft and respond quickly.
How to use it
You can control the remote by understanding the functions of the buttons. The following are the functionalities of some of the buttons:
The Power Red Button is used to turn on and off the device. For 1-2 seconds, press the button. Your television will be turned on and off.
The major controls are divided into four categories.
- The volume can be increased by using the > buttons.
- The volume can be reduced by pressing the < button.
- The button lets you move forward while changing the TV stations.
- The button lets you move backward while changing the TV stations.
- You can pick items with the “OK” button.
Pause, Rewind, and Fast Forward
Under the control buttons, there are three controls that allow you to pause, rewind, and fast forward any movie.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the pairing button on my Roku remote?
Press and hold the pairing button on your Roku voice remote if it isn’t responding (either in the battery compartment or on the back of the remote). Press the pairing button on your Roku device until the Status light flashes green, then move the remote close to it.
- What’s the matter with my TCL remote control?
If necessary, restart your Android TV and voice remote. Follow these instructions to restart your TCL Android TV: From the Settings button on your remote, select More Settings> Device Preferences>About>Restart. Select Restart to confirm. Once you see the TCL logo on the remote, replace the batteries.
- What is the best way to connect my TCL remote to my television?
Press and hold the HOME and OK buttons on your remote control at the same time. As a result, the pairing procedure will commence. Keep the remote within three (3) feet of your TV throughout the pairing operation.
- What is the three-digit code for a TCL television?
TCL code 645 535 is a three-digit code.
- What causes a remote control to stop working in the first place?
For a variety of reasons, it’s conceivable that your remote isn’t working. The most typical problems include physical damage, battery issues, pairing issues, and problems with the infrared sensor on the remote or TV.
- How do I re-program my TCL remote control?
To reset a TCL remote control, remove the batteries and push the number 1 for 60 seconds. After that, replace the batteries. At the end of the procedure, replace the batteries.
- Why isn’t my television responding to my remote?
Low batteries are a common reason of remote control that refuses to respond or control your television. Ensure that the remote is aimed at the television. Other electronics, certain types of lighting, or something blocking the TV remote sensor could be interfering with the signal as well.