MANTERN Non-Electric Gas Timer User Manual
This gas timer valve will help to keep your grill and grilling area safe and secure even when you’re away. and make sure that the gas is shut off after 1 hours of continuous use. The shutoff safety valve becomes a part of the operation of the grill.
You never have to worry if the fuel supply was accidently left on and you can protect your family, your backyard and yourself with this shut-off valve.
It is equipped with timing and energy saving functions and characterized with stability and durability.
- Automatically shut off gas flow at pre-set times.
- Applied to all kinds of household gas stoves and heaters that use pipeline gas,LPG, CNC,Simply fit the Auto grill shut-off timer in the gas supply line before the grill.
- Mechanical structure, No electricity needed.
- Direct connection to existing residential gas systems for Indoor/Outdoor use.
- The timer accomodates 1/2’NPT piping(both ends)
- It’s easy to install,Easy to use,No professional help needed.
- Capacity: 90,000 BTU(NG) 13,8000 BTU(LP)
- Inlet Connecton: 1/2”NPT
- Outlet Connecton: 1/2”NPT Pipe connection HOSE
- Connection: 1/2”
- Weight: 0.92lb
- Size: 5.2*2.8*2.7 in
- Timing Range: 0-60min Accuracy:± 4%
- Working Temperature: -20℃~+55℃
- Rotation Angle: 270°
- Life time: 10000 times
- Even using this product, The user should not stay away from it for a long time to avoid the accidents.
- This product is equipped with the normally open position “ON”, If you don’t want to use timing, turn the time adjusting knob clockwise and turn the timing indicator to “ON”.
- If timing is less than 20mins,Please rotate for more than 20mins first and then rotate it back to the time which you want as they are The mechanical structure.
Never Worry That The Gas Have Not Been Shut Off Again and VFLAG Always Back Up Your Safety.