THERMO 2000W PTC Heater Installation Guide
Thanks for choosing our Thermo series..
We strongly recommend that you read this manual carefully before installation.
MBHT2000W 2000W PTC Heater White
Qty 1x User Manual
Qty 2x Screw
Qty 2x Wall PlugPlease read this instruction manual carefully before installing
The details of this instruction manual can be found at
|Product Name||PTC Heater||Rated voltage||220-240V∼|
|Model No.||MBHT2000W||Rated frequency||50Hz|
|Appliance Type||Class II||Rated power||2035W|
|Waterproof Degree (when wall-mounted)||IPXO|
Standards：IEC 60335-1 IEC 60335-2-30 IEC 60335-2-80
Product structure diagram
Electrical wiring diagram
Important Instructions :
- Read all instructions before using this heater.
- This heater is hot when in use. To avoid burns, do not let bare skin touch hot surfaces.
- Keep combustible material such as drapery and other furnishings, at least 1 meter from the heater.
- When in use keep the mains cord of the heater from touching the heater body.
- Extreme caution is necessary when any heater is used by or near children or invalids and whenever the heater is left operating unattended.
- Always unplug the heater when not in use.
- Do not operate any heater with a damaged cord or plug or after the heater malfunctions, has been dropped, or damaged in any manner.
- Return heater to suitably qualified facility for examination, electrical or mechanical adjustment, or repair.
- Do not use it outdoors, the product is designed only for household use.
- Never locate a heater where it may fall into a bathtub or other water container.
- To disconnect the heater, turn the controls to off, then remove the plug from the outlet.
- Connect to properly earthed socket-outlet of the appropriate voltage.
- Do not insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust opening as this may cause an electric shock or fire, or damage the heater.
- To prevent a possible fire, do not block the grilles in any manner.
- Do not use in areas where petrol, paint, or flammable liquids are used or stored.
- Use the heater only as described in this manual. Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or injury.
- Do not connect via double adapters or power boards. Avoid the use of an extension cord because the extension cord may overheat and cause a risk of fire. However, if this heater is used with an extension cord, use as short a cord as practical.
- Do not use this appliance with a programmer, timer, or any other device that switches the heater on automatically, since a fire risk exists if the appliance is covered or positioned incorrectly.
- In order to avoid overheating, do not cover the air inlet at top of the heater.
- To eliminate a choking hazard for young children, remove and safely discard the protective cover fitted to the power plug of this heater along with all packaging material and promotional labels.
- Fully unwind the cord before first-time use
- There are no user-serviceable parts in this heater; any maintenance other than cleaning should be performed by an authorized Martec service representative.
- The installation of a residual current device (safety switch) is recommended to provide additional safety protection using electrical appliances.
- It is advisable that a safety switch with a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30mA be installed in the electrical circuit supplying power to the appliance.
( Seek your electrician for professional advice)
- Keep these instructions handy for future reference.
HEATER FUNCTION CONTROLS :
- Plugin the power plug, touch the power icon “ ”and listen for a beep to power on the unit.
- Touch the Heater I icon “, it will work at 1000W.
- Touch the Heater II icon “ “, it will work at 2000W.
- Touch the Fan icon “ “, and the natural wind will come out.
- Touch the Power icon “ ” again to power off the unit.
Safety Precautions :
• Before starting the unit, please check whether the power supply meets the requirements of the rating label, and ensure the power is to the rated current of the required socket rating of 10A.
• Please check whether the power cord and plug are damaged before use. If it is damaged please contact the manufacturer and do not operate.
• WARNING: In order to avoid overheating, covering the unit is banned.
• The ambient temperature of use should not exceed 30℃, do not use it in places that are easy to be sucked in, such as flammable materials, to prevent fire.
• There should be no shelter within 30cm from the top to facilitate air circulation. Do not use this heater in the immediate surroundings of a bath, or a shower.
• Do not put it into water. When used in a bathroom, its switches and other controls cannot be touched by the
• The heater installation close to combustible materials may catch fire. It must be placed at least 50cm away from combustible materials.
• It is strictly forbidden to insert thin metal wires or foreign objects into any holes in the machine to avoid electric shock or damage.
• It is strictly forbidden to share sockets with other high-power electrical appliances.
• It is forbidden to use the product against the power socket, the heater must not be located below a socket outlet.
• This product is only suitable for indoor use, not for outdoor use.
• Do not use this heater with a programmer, timer, separate remote-control system, or any other device that switches the heater on automatically.
• Children, the elderly, or patients who have lost the ability to take care of themselves should use the product under adult supervision to avoid accidents. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with appliances.
• When using the product, in order to avoid burns, please do not let bare skin directly touch the surface of the air outlet.
• Do not unplug with wet hands, as there is a risk of electric shock
• When leaving or not in use for a long time, please be sure to turn off the power and unplug.
• Turn off the power before unplugging; do not pull the power cord, but pull the power plug, otherwise, it may cause a short circuit, fire, electric shock, and other hazards.
If the temperature exceeds 85° it will automatically switch off and will reset itself, if the unit is left on continuous for 2 hours it will automatically stop ( See troubleshooting table )
• Check and clean the dust-proof cotton regularly to keep the air intake well.
• Remove the top cover, take out the dust-proof cotton, rinse with clean water, and reinstall the dust-proof cotton to its original position after it is completely dried.
• Please do not directly rinse the heater with water.
• Use a soft cloth with a little neutral detergent to wipe the dirt on the unit’s surface, and then wipe it dry.
• The product can be removed from the wall when not in use for a long time, and stored in a dry and well-ventilated pack and store safely.
Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
• The heater must not be located immediately below a power outlet.
• Do not use this heater in the immediate surroundings of a bath, shower, or swimming pool.
• The heater must be connected to an earthed socket-outlet of the appropriate voltage.
• The product is for household use only.
• In order to avoid overheating, do not cover the heater.
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
|Problem||Possible cause of the problem||Solution|
|Not operating correctly.||The plug is not inserted correctly. The heater is damaged.||check whether the plug is correctly inserted into the socket Contact retailer from where you have purchased.|
|Turns off whilst heating.||The temperature exceeds the threshold of the temperature limiter. Has been working continuously for two hours.||Use the standby unit after cooling down.
Restart, select the corresponding function key to turn back on.