INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS USER GUIDE
To prevent the risk of accidents or damage to the appliance, it is essential to read these instructions before it is installed and used for the first time
- This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent, or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- There shall be adequate ventilation of the room when the range hood is used at the same time as appliances burning gas or other fuels.
- The filter is made of high-density aluminum.
- Please do not use corrosive detergent for cleaning. The proper function of the unit is conditioned by the regularity of the maintenance.
- To protect the main body from corrosive the long time accumulation of dirt, the cooker hood should be cleaned with hot water with non-corrosive detergent every two months.
- There is a fire risk if cleaning is not carried out in accordance with the instructions.
- Do not flame under the range hood.
- The air must not be discharged into a flue that is used for exhausting fumes from appliances burning gas or other fuels.
- The minimum distance between the supporting surface for the cooking vessels on the hob and the lowest part of the range hood is 650 mm.
- Regulations concerning the discharge of air have to be fulfilled.
- The appliance uses 4 hob elements at most.
- CAUTION: used with cooking appliances. Accessible parts may become hot when
- The appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons without supervision.
- Young children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the appliance.
- Plug the power cord to the socket-outlet with earthing continuity terminal.
- The cooker hood is for home use only, not suitable for barbecue, roast shop, and other commercial purposes.
- Do not use an open flame, or allow oil to go beneath the appliance.
- If there is any fault occurred with the appliance, please call the after-sale service department.
- Please keep the kitchen room ventilated.
Prior to any maintenance, cleaning operation, ensure the power is cut off.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, service agent, or similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
The replaced power cord should be provided by the manufacturer or seller.
- If the plug or cord is damaged, please call the after-sale service center.
- There is a fire risk if cleaning is not carried out in accordance with the instruction.
- In case of damaged connecting wire, please refer to the manufacturer, after-sale service personnel, or other qualified technicians.
The cooker hood and its filter should be cleaned regularly
- Use the unit according to the instructions to avoid any fire hazards.
- The exhaust air must not be introduced into a smoke flue or chimney that is used for exhausting fumes from appliances burning gas.
- Follow the local laws applicable for external air evacuation.
Here are two venting modes, extraction-air mode, and recirculation mode, before installing， select one mode.
- Press the lock catch of the metal Filter, remove the Filter.
- Remove the stainless steel frame by unfastening the 4 screws (M4*10).
- Unfastening the screws (ST4*10), removing the lid of the terminal box, disconnecting the wires to the Commands at the connectors.
- Disconnect the wires to the Light at the connectors.
- Fasten the Hood in the cabinet by using the 12 screws (ST4*18).
- Screw the stainless steel frame back into place using the 4 screws removed as described above.
- Reconnect the wires to the Commands and Light.
- Replace the metal Filter.
- Install the air outlet pipe(optional).
Speed adjustment. See (For some models).
|Turns the lighting system on or off.||Button on.|
|Decrease the motor speed.||When 03 +— are on.|
|Display fan gear “1.2.3”.||When the fan is running.|
|Display “0”.||Delayed shutdown mode, or standby mode.|
|Increase the motor speed.||When 0 + + are on.|
|Turn the Motor ON.||When C) is off.|
|Automatic shutdown after 3 minutes.||When 0 is on.|
|Turn the Motor OFF.||When C) is flashing.|
|Turn the Motor and Lights ON.||When C) is off.|
|Change the motor speed circularly (1-2-3-1— 2- 3).||When 0 is on.|
|Enter delayed shutdown mode(Automatic shutdown after 3 minutes).||When 0 is on.|
|Turn the Motor and Lights OFF.||When C) is flashing.|
Cleaning of the filter
- Removing the metal filter according to Installation (page 7).
- Put it into a dishwasher with detergent, set the temperature below 60 degrees.
- Please do not use abrasive detergent for it will damage the hood.
- Make sure that the hood is shut off before cleaning.
Changing the filter
- Remove the metal filter according to Installation (page 7).
- Remove the saturated Activated Charcoal Filters(optional), as indicated.
- Fit the new Charcoal Filters, as indicated.
- Replace the Metal grease Filter according to Installtion (page 8).
Replacing the lamp
- Press the lock catch of the metal Filter, remove the Filter.
- Push the lamp from the inside, to remove the Lamp.
- Disconnect the wires to the Lamp.
- Connect the wires of the new Lamp.
- Push the new Lamp from outside and fix it to the hole.
|Max Power||Voltage||Picture||Lamp Cap||ILOCOS D code|
|Square / Diameter
: 33.2mm x 120mm
|1.5W||DC 12 V||
|Light on, but the motor does not work.||The blades are blocked.|
|The capacitor is damaged.||Replace capacitor.|
|The motor is damaged.||Replace motor.|
|The internal wiring of the motor is cut off/disconnected. An unpleasant smell may be produced.||Replace motor.|
|Both light and motor do not work.||Apart from the above mentioned, check the following:|
|Light damaged.||Replace lights.|
|The power cord is loose.||Connect the wires as per the electric diagram.|
|Oil leakage.||The outlet and the air ventilation entrance are not tightly sealed.||Takedown the outlet and seal with the glue.|
|Leakage from the connection of
U-shaped section and cover.
|Take the U-shaped section down and seal it with soap or paint.|
|Vibration.||The blade, if damaged, can cause vibrating.||Replace the blade.|
|The motor is not tightly fastened.||Fasten the motor tightly.|
|The cooker hood is not tightly fixed.||Fixed the cooker hood tightly.|
|Insufficient suction.||The distance between the cooker hood and the cooker top is too large.||Readjust the distance.|
|Too much ventilation from open doors or windows.||Choose a new place to install the appliance or close some doors/windows.|
|The machine inclines||The fixing screws are not tight enough.||Tighten the fixing screw and make it horizontal.|
|The hanging screws are not tight enough.||Tighten the hanging screw and make it horizontal.|
The electrical diagram sees the label on the main body of the actual product.
|Lighting Power||1.5W x 2|
|Diameter of the air tube||150mm|
|Airflow||750m3/h — 1150m3/h|
The airflow parameter is tested under conditions of 230V~ 50Hz when the voltage is 220-240V~ 50Hz and without carbon filters.
Please dispose of it at your local community waste collection/recycling center and ensure it presents no danger to children while being stored for disposal. The plug must be rendered useless and the cable cut off to prevent misuse.