max MUSIC KB7 Complete Keyboard 54-Key
Congratulations to the purchase of this MAX Music product. Please read this manual thoroughly prior to using the product in order to benefit fully from all features.
Read the manual prior to using the product. Follow the instructions in order not to invalidate the warranty. Take all precautions to avoid fire and/or electrical shock. Repairs must only be carried out by a qualified technician in order to avoid electrical shock. Keep the manual for future reference.
- Prior to using the product, please ask advice from a specialist. When the unit is switched on for the first time, some smell may occur. This is normal and will disappear after a while.
- The unit contains voltage carrying parts. Therefore do NOT open the housing.
- Do not place metal objects or pour liquids into the product. This may cause electrical shock and malfunction.
- Do not place the product near heat sources such as radiators, etc. Do not place the unit on a vibrating surface. Do not cover the ventilation holes.
- The product is not suitable for continuous use.
- Be careful with the mains lead and do not damage it. A faulty or damaged mains lead can cause electrical shock and malfunction.
- When unplugging the product from a mains outlet, always pull the plug, never the lead.
- Do not plug or unplug the unit with wet hands.
- If the plug and/or the mains lead are damaged, they need to be replaced by a qualified technician.
- If the product is damaged to such an extent that internal parts are visible, do NOT plug the unit into a mains outlet and DO NOT switch the product on. Contact your dealer. Do NOT connect the product to a rheostat or dimmer.
- To avoid fire and shock hazard, do not expose the product to rain and moisture.
- All repairs should be carried out by a qualified technician only.
- Connect the product to an earthed mains outlet (220240Vac/50Hz) protected by a 10-16A fuse.
- During a thunderstorm or if the product will not be used for a longer period of time, unplug it from the mains. The rule is: Unplug it from the mains when not in use.
- If the product has not been used for a longer period of time, condensation may occur. Let the unit reach room temperature before you switch it on. Never use the product in humid rooms or outdoors.
- During operation, the housing may become hot.
- To prevent accidents in companies, you must follow the applicable guide lines and follow the instructions.
- Do not repeatedly switch the product on and off. This shortens the life time.
- Keep the unit out of the reach of children. Do not leave the unit unattended.
- Do not use cleaning sprays to clean switches. The residues of these sprays cause deposits of dust and grease. In case of malfunction, always seek advice from a specialist.
- Only operate the product with clean hands.
- Do not force the controls.
- If the product has fallen, always have it checked by a qualified technician before you switch the product on again.
- Do not use chemicals to clean the unit. They damage the varnish. Only clean the product with a dry cloth.
- Keep away from electronic equipment that may cause interference.
- Only use original spares for repairs, otherwise serious damage and/or dangerous radiation may occur.
- Switch the product off prior to unplugging it from the mains and/or other equipment. Unplug all leads and cables prior to moving the product.
- Make sure that the mains lead cannot be damaged when people walk on it. Check the mains lead before every use for damages and faults!
- The mains voltage is 220-240Vac/50Hz. Check if power outlet match. If you travel, make sure that the mains voltage of the country is suitable for this product.
- Keep the original packing material so that you can transport the product in safe conditions
|This mark attracts the attention of the user to high voltages that are present inside the housing and that are of sufficient magnitude to cause a shock hazard.|
|This mark attracts the attention of the user to important instructions that are contained in the manual and that he should read and adhere to.|
The product has been certified CE. It is prohibited to make any changes to the product. They would invalidate the CE certificate and their guarantee!
NOTE: To make sure that the unit will function normally, it must be used in rooms with a temperature between 5°C/41°F and 35°C/95°F.
|Electric products must not be put into household waste. Please bring them to a recycling centre. Ask your local authorities or your dealer about the way to proceed. The specifications are typical. The actual values can slightly change from one unit to the other. Specifications can be changed without prior notice.|
|Do not attempt to make any repairs yourself. This would invalid your warranty. Do not make any changes to the product. This would also invalid your warranty. The warranty is not applicable in case of accidents or damages caused by inappropriate use or disrespect of the warnings contained in this manual. Max cannot be held responsible for personal injuries caused by a disrespect of the safety recommendations and warnings. This is also applicable to all damages in whatever form.|
CAUTION! Immediately upon receiving the product, carefully unpack the carton, check the contents to ensure that all parts are present and have been received in good condition. Notify the shipper immediately and retain packing material for inspection if any parts appear damaged from shipping or the package itself shows signs of mishandling. Save the package and all packing materials. If the product must be returned to the factory, it is important that the product is returned in the original factory box and packing.
If the device has been exposed to drastic temperature fluctuation (e.g. after transportation), do not switch it on immediately. The arising condensation water might damage your device. Leave the device switched off until it has reached room temperature.
– MAX Music KB7 keyboard
– Power supply
– Music sheet stand
The label on the bottom of the product indicates to what type of power supply the product must be connected. Check that the mains voltage corresponds to this, all other voltages may cause irreparable damage. The product must also be directly connected to the mains, no dimmer or adjustable power supply.
|Always connect the device to a protected circuit (circuit breaker or fuse). Make sure the device has an appropriate electrical ground to avoid the risk of electrocution or fire.|
Loudspeakers to reproduce the sound of the music played. Sound level is determined on the basis of the volume setting.
- POWER ON/OFF
Switch to turn the keyboard on or off.
Press to start or quit the current function.
Press the [SYNC] and any keystroke on the chord zone (19 keys on the left part of the keyboard) allows the performance and the accompaniment rhythm to be played at the same time.
Press the Fill In button to add a fill to the accompaniment rhythm of your song. The fill played is determined by accompaniment rhythm selected. After the fill, the selected accompaniment rhythm will continue playing. The Fill In function can be used as often as desired.
Press the [SUSTAIN] button and the sound of the keystrokes take on a sustain effect. Press the button again to quit the function.
Press the [VIBRATO] button and the sound of the keystrokes take on a vibrato effect. Press the button again to quit the function.
- MASTER VOLUME
Press [+] or [-] to raise or lower the master volume. Press both simultaneously to reset to default value.
- ACCOMP VOLUME
Press [+] or [-] to raise or lower the accomp. volume. Press both simultaneously to reset to default value.
Change the tempo with the [+] and [-] buttons.
Under the state that the rhythm is activated, press [SINGLE]. You can now play a single chord on the keys in the chord zone of the keyboard (keys 1~19). Press [SINGLE] again, the single chord function will be disenabled
In this mode, you play the individual notes of the chord in your left hand. Under the state that the rhythm is activated, press [FINGERED]. Now you can play a fingered chord on the keys in the chord zone of the keyboard. Press [FINGERED] again and the fingered chord function will be disenabled.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY
Press [SPLIT] to enable the keyboard splitting function. 24 keys on the left of the keyboard will split with the remaining keyboard. While the left keyboard zone will increase by one octave and maintain the original tone, the right keyboard zone will decrease by one octave to maintain the same pitch with the left keyboard zone. The tone of the right keyboard zone can be set as needed so different tones can be played by the left and right keyboard zones at the same time. Press [SPLIT] again to disenable this function.
- DEMO SONG
Press to play all demonstration songs successively. There are 24 demo songs in total. Pressing the [STOP] or [DEMO SONG] button will quit this function.
There are 255 different timbres offered by this keyboard, ranging from “00” to “254”. Press the [TIMBRE] button to activate the timbre function. The desired timbre can be picked out by pressing the corresponding combination of numbers on the num pad or by using the or [+/-] buttons.
There are 255 different rhythms offered by this keyboard, ranging from “00” to “254”. Press the [RHYTHM] button to activate the rhythm function. The desired rhythm can be picked out by pressing the corresponding combination of numbers on the num pad or by using the or [+/-] buttons.
Press the [PROG] button. Now any of the keyboard percussions can be edited into a piece of rhythm. A full memory or press of the [PROG] button will stop the program. Press the [PLAY] button and the edited rhythm can be played repeatedly.
The system will enter the recording mode after the [RECORD] button is pressed. The pressed keys will all be recorded in the memory (maximum amount of notes is 52). Pressing the [PLAY] button, the stored notes will start to play. If you want to listen to it again, just press the [PLAY] button again. If you want to have a new recording, please repeat the above steps. Press [STOP] button and system will quit the function.
Press to start the chosen program.
- ONE KEY
Press the [ONE KEY] button and the One-Key teaching function is active. One key training aims at duration learning, and there is no requirement on pitch or creativeness. This mode allows for mistakes when playing the keys, but the keyboard still plays correct notes and the display will show the correct notes. After one song is finished, repeat the current song to be learned. Press [Start/Stop] or press the [One Key] button to disenable the training function.
Press [FOLLOW] to enable the follow function. With Follow training, you can learn by following the correct playing notes. The program will wait for you to play the correct note before it moves to the next one. Notes: In this mode, the Keyboard plays only the correct notes and gives no response to the wrong notes. Press [START/STOP] or press [FOLLOW] to disenable the training function.
Press the [ENSEMBLE] button and the system will play the accompaniment automatically. The Ensemble training aims at the correct and comprehensive learning of the song duration and notes. The keynote will be shielded for ensemble and you need to play the correct note according to the correct duration of the song. If you fail to play within 8 beats, the keyboard will automatically play the correct note. Press the [ENSEMBLE] button again to quit the function.
- PERCUSSION KEYS
Choose different percussions with these keys.
- NUMERIC KEYS
- CHORD ZONE
Chord key zone (1st-19th key from left).
- MICROPHONE INPUT
Connect a microphone to the MIC port to sing while playing the keyboard.
When connecting headphones to the PHONES/OUTPUT port, the loudspeaker will be disenabled automatically. You can perform without disturbing others and other disturbing you.
- DC 9V INPUT
Socket for plugging in the supplied power adapter.
RECOMMENDED TRAINING APPS / GAMES
MAX Music highly recommends the below apps to support you on your journey of piano exploration. It has never been this easy to dip your toes in the deep and majestic waters of playing the piano. Train yourself from novice to king of the keys with help from PIANO DUST BUSTER, PIANO MAESTRO and SIMPLY PIANO. Please note: downloading the below apps is free of charge. Expanding the apps with more training, songs and other additives might involve costs.
PIANO DUST BUSTER
Help granny dusting off her piano while collecting points and bonuses. Piano Dust Buster is a great tool to get excited about playing your piano and improving your skills. Piano Dust Buster is an ultimate introduction to piano, no previous piano experience needed. You have the option to begin practicing reading notation, compete against other players or challenge yourself to hundreds of songs ranging from Beethoven to Adele. (*IOS compatible only!)
#1 ranked Education App. An in depth educational tool for beginning to study piano. PIANO MAESTRO helps practicing and learning sight reading, rhythm, technique, playing with both hands and much more!
In addition you will
Progress up in chapters, unlock new songs and raise the difficulty level along the way. Learn to play songs step by step and have access to practice options. You’re able to personalize your learning experience.
Piano Method Books Included
Learn songs from some of the most well-known and beloved piano method books used today. A digital way to compliment the use of your favorite method book, all books can be found in the Library in the’Methods’ section. (*IOS-IPAD compatible only!)
SIMPLY PIANO (IOS and ANDROID COMPATIBLE)
Whether you’re a complete beginner or want to learn piano on your own, SIMPLY PIANO will guide you to become the piano player you always wanted to be. Just place your IOS or Android device on your piano and play. Your device will immediately recognize what you are playing!
- Learn the piano basics from sight-reading to playing with both hands
- Tons of fun songs ranging from classical to top-charting hits
- Listens to how you play, giving you instant feedback to quickly learn and improve your skills
- Courses for different tastes and levels including pop chords, essentials, blues and more
(* Compatible with both IOS and ANDROID devices)
|Power Supply||: 100-240VAC 50Hz|
|Weight||: 2,00 kg|
|Dimensions||: 740 x 260 x 85mm|
The specifications are typical. The actual values can slightly change from one unit to the other. Specifications can be changed without prior notice.
The products referred to in this manual conform to the European Community Directives to which they are subject:
- Low Voltage (LVD) 2014/35/EU
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) 2014/30/EU
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) 2011/65/EU
Specifications and design are subject to change without prior notice.
Copyright © 2021 by Tronios The Netherlands