HANDHELD SCULPTING MASSAGER
Prior to first use, be sure to read all user, safety, and care instructions found in this manual. Please keep for reference.
While it is unlikely that a massager will help with chronic pain, it can have some therapeutic effect on your body when used correctly. However, used in excess or inappropriately it can cause injury. Repeated pressure or vibration in the same area can cause soreness or even more severe muscle damage. Electronic massagers should be used in moderation, and should not be used for long periods of time. However, if you follow a few simple rules your experience with your new massager can be safe and relaxing.
Please read all the safety instructions and warnings in our manual before using this product. · First-time users should limit their first session to 5 minutes or less, to allow your body to adjust to the experience. · Only gentle force should be exerted with the unit in order to eliminate risk of injury. · You may soften the massage pressure by placing a towel between yourself and the unit.
USER MANUAL CONTENT
Safety Instructions · Setup and Operation · Product Care and Cleaning Instructions · Warranty
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS READ BEFORE OPERATING
- This product is not intended for medical use, nor shall it be used as a substitute for medical attention
- This product is not to be used by children or invalids without adequate adult supervision.
- Consult your doctor prior to using this product if:
– you are pregnant – you are fitted with a cardiac pacemaker, implant or other aid – you are suffering from diabetes – you have a circulatory disorder – you have any concerns regarding your health
- Do not use if you have skin disorders, open wounds, or swollen or inflamed areas.
- Discontinue use immediately should you feel any discomfort or pain.
- Never leave the product unattended, especially if children are present.
- Do not use near open flames.
- Never cover the product when it is in operation.
- Please rest the unit for 15 minutes before using it again. Extensive use could lead to excessive heating, wear and tear and shortened life of the product.
- Remove adapter from outlet when not in use.
- To minimize risks of electric shock, do not use on wet skin.
- Keep product away from moisture. Do not use if the product or any of its components or accessories are damp or wet. If the product has fallen into water, do not reach for it. Unplug it immediately.
- Always keep the product clean; do not apply lotions, creams, etc. on your skin prior or during use.
- This product is intended for indoor use only.
- Do not attempt to dismantle or repair the product. 16. Store in a safe storage area. Never attempt to use if the massager or the electric cord might have been damaged during storage.
Failure to observe the above instructions may constitute misuse of the product and can cause serious injury or burns.
SETUP AND OPERATION
1. Attach the massage head of your choice.
2. Snap on the mesh massage head cover.
3. Plug the power cord into any standard wall outlet.
4. To activate the vibration massage turn the green dial until it clicks.
5. Adjust vibration speed using the dial.
- Remove the plug from the outlet when not in use.
- Do not setup or use the massager in a bathroom or similarly wet/damp areas as such an environment may reduce the lifespan of the massager mechanism.
- Ensure the massager is not exposed to direct sunlight or placed near sources of heat.
CARE AND CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not wash in washing machine or immerse the product or the cord in water.
- Always switch off before cleaning and remove the cord from the socket with clean, dry hands.
- The massager should be wiped with a slightly moist cloth and dried thoroughly. Do not wipe the product with alcohol or harsh chemicals such as thinner or bleach.
- Keep away from heat, fire or exposure to direct sunlight.
- Store the massager in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
|Device fails to start:||Check if cord is plugged into outlet.|
|Jerky motion of vibrations from device:||Excessive pressure may have been applied onto the device. Reduce the load and try again.|
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Your Medic Therapeutics Product is backed by a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty. Medic Therapeutics will repair or replace your device at any time should it fail due to a defect in material or workmanship, subject to the certain limitations.
This limited warranty does not cover any damage that results from unauthorized or improper use, service, or repair. Further, it does not cover damage caused by accident, impact, negligence, or normal wear and tear. Should you discover your Medic Therapeutics Product is not functioning properly, please send your device to our repair center for evaluation. If your product cannot be repaired or serviced, we will reserve the right to change it for a similar or newer model.
Please note that a flat rate of $15.00 will be charged to cover a service evaluation fee and return shipping of your device. All warranty claims must be accompanied by a copy of your proof of purchase from an authorized retailer. Please send your device, proof of purchase, and a check or money order in the amount of $15.00 made out to Medic Therapeutics to:
Address: Medic Therapeutics Service Center 3069 Taft Street Hollywood, FL 33021
Contact: [email protected]