MEDIC THERAPEUTICS Mini UVC/LED Sterilizer Wand User Manual
HOW TO USE
- Open protective cover.
- Double-click the power button to turn on the device.
- Continue pressing the power button while using. When you release the button, the device will automatically switch off.
- Hold the wand between 10 and 40mm away from the surface you are sterilizing. Take several passes with the light over the object or surface for best results.
- When finished, switch the device off and close the protective cover.
- For optimum results, switch the device on and wait 30 seconds before use.
- The special glass filter protects users from direct contact with UV-C light.
- The UV-C light automatically switches off when not in used over a prescribed period of time.
- The UV-C light will also automatically switch off when the bulb is not in use.
Always use the charger provided by the manufacturer. The LED indicator light will turn red while charging and blue when fully charged. Charge the battery for a full 8 to 10 hours prior to 1st use. Following its 1st use, the battery will fully charge after 2 to 3 hours. When fully charged and not plugged in, the wand will operate for 1 hour.
This device must be disposed of in accordance with Federal regulations. Federal Law prohibits the disposal of batteries and mercury bulbs in regular trash. Consult your local waste management authority for information on proper disposal of the battery and bulb.
Do not directly expose your body or eyes to the UV-C light. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use for medical purposes or treatments. Remove battery if not in use over a prolonged period of time.
- This is an electronic product- keep away from and do not submerge in water.
- The UV-C light is harmful to skin and eyes.
- Only use for its intended purpose.
- Do NOT operate if damaged, has a defective bulb, or has malfunctioned in any way.
- Never use detergents, gasoline, chemical cleaners or agents, paint thinner or other solvents to clean this device.
- Use a clean, dry. soft cloth to wipe down device.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Your Medic Therapeutics Mini UVC/LED Sterilizer Wand is backed by a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty. Medic Therapeutics will repair or replace your device at any time should it fail due to a defect in material or workmanship, subject to the certain limitations.
This limited warranty does not cover any damage that results from unauthorized or improper use, service, or repair. Further, it does not cover damage caused by accident, impact, negligence, or normal wear and tear. Should you discover your Medic Therapeutics Mini UVC/LED Sterilizer Wand not functioning properly, please send your device to our repair center for evaluation. If your product cannot be repaired or serviced, we will reserve the right to change it for a similar or newer model.
Please note that a flat rate of $35.00 will be charged to cover a service evaluation fee and return shipping of your device. All warranty claims must be accompanied by a copy of your proof of purchase from an authorized retailer. Please send your device, proof of purchase, and a check or money order in the amount of $35.00 made out to Medic Therapeutics to:
Medic Therapeutics Service Center
3069 Taft Street
Hollywood, FL 33021