Knapsack Electric Sprayer
Structure Diagram of Knapsack Electric Sprayer
|1||Tank||7||Diaphragm pump||13||Handle switch|
|2||Battery switch||8||Tank baseboard||14||Spray lance|
|4||Battery,12V||10||Circuit control board||16||Large screen|
|5||Battery holder||11||Water outlet connector||17||Large lid|
|6||Pump fixing card||12||Sebific duct||18||Small case cover|
The user should read this introduction in detail before using it. If you are not clear, please contact the supplier or directly contact the company. The factory is not responsible for accidents caused by abnormal use. The warranty period of the complete machine and main parts ( Diaphragm pump, charger, battery, etc.) is 12 months.
Application of the Machine
This machine can be widely used in the prevention of diseases, insects, and grass diseases in the protection of food, cotton, vegetables, fruit trees, and other surfaces; which can also be used in the sanitation and anti-epidemic and environmental disinfection of public places and poultry pens in hotels and stations.
See the structure diagram for the main structure.
Safety precautions (There are warning signs on the complete machine to remind).
- It is strictly prohibited to directly spray highly toxic pesticides, undiluted pesticides, prohibited pesticides, and special working fluids.
- Wear masks, gloves, and other safety protection equipment during operation. Do not work against the wind.
- When handling pesticides, safety instructions provided by pesticide manufacturers shall be observed.
- Use water with low hardness and few impurities to mix pesticide water.
- It is strictly prohibited to loosen or adjust any joint of the spraying parts in the working state, so as to avoid the leakage of the liquid medicine, which may cause harm.
- After the new battery should be fully charged (8 hours or more), repeated 3 times. During normal operation, the battery voltage shall reduce to 10.5V, and the remaining liquid medicine in the liquid medicine tank is charged immediately after spraying to ensure the normal service life of the battery.
- Battery charger: The red light indicates that charging is in progress, and the green light indicates that charging is completed. Please charge and discharge the machine once in 3 months when it is placed for a long time.
- Do not idle without water to damage the diaphragm and do not turn the sprayer upside down.
- Cleaning: After spraying the liquid, clean the machine and tools with clean water. Especially spraying sprayer with herbicide, it can be washed with washing powder and so on.
- Storage: After the sprayer is used, it should be wiped clean and stored in a cool, dry place to prevent sunlight from accelerating plastic aging. During storage, the battery should be changed every 1 to 2 months. In order to maintain the service life of the battery, first of all, it should not be overused, that is, over-discharged, and then it should be charged for storage.
Faults and Troubleshooting
|Dripping problem||Defective sealing ring||Replace sealing ring.|
|Connector not tightened||Tighten the joint.|
|No spray or spray is very small.||nozzle blocking||Open nozzle to clean|
|No spray-on startup.||The battery is not charging.||Please charge.|
Hollow spray nozzle, Certificate of Approval, User’s Manual, etc.
Wearing parts: washers, cotter pins.
Main Technical Specifications :
|Tank Capacity :||16 L, 20L|
|Working Pressure :||0.15 ~ 0.4 MPa|
|N.W. of Machine :||4.7 kg/5.3 kg|
|Matching Battery :||12V, 8AH|
|Packing ( 1 pcs, mm)||380×225×480 ( 16 Type ) 400×200×470( 20 Type )|