ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLING
I NN–EEAARR HHEEAADDPPHHOONNEES
X20 SETUP GUIDE
Scan QR code or visit: MEEaudio.com/X20Support
STEP 1: CHARGING
Connect charging case to a USB port or wall adapter using the included USB cable.
Place both earpieces in the case and close the lid or press the button on the case to charge.
STEP 2: PAIRING
Remove both earpieces from the case.
The right earpiece will automatically enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
Open the Bluetooth menu on your device and select “MEE audio X20”.
STEP 3: FITTING
Select the eartips with the best sound and comfort for your ears.
Put each earpiece in the corresponding ear.
Adjust each earpiece until it fits flush in your ear and the eartip seals the ear canal. If your music sounds tinny or lacks bass, try different eartips.
STEP 4: ACTIVE NOISE CANCELING (ANC)
Press and hold the touch panel on either earpiece for 2 seconds to enable or disable the Active Noise Canceling (ANC) function. A voice prompt will provide the ANC status.
HOLD touch panel on either earpiece for 2 secs
STEP 5: POWERING OFF
When done listening, place both earpieces back in the case and close the case lid.
Note: If earpieces are sweaty or damp, allow them to fully dry before storing them in the case.
When removed from the charging case, the X20 reconnects automatically to the last paired Bluetooth device that is in range. To reconnect manually, open the Bluetooth menu on your device and select “MEE audio X20” from the Bluetooth device list. You can also use either earpiece as a single-ear headset by leaving the other earpiece in the case.
FUNCTIONALITY & CONTROLS
PAIRING NEW DEVICES
When removed from the charging case, the X20 will automatically enter Bluetooth pairing mode if a previously paired device is not found. Select “MEE audio X20” in the Bluetooth menu of the new device you wish to pair to complete the pairing process.
To manually enter pairing mode:
Remove right earpiece from case, press and hold the touch panel for 10 seconds to power it off, release the touch panel, then press and hold it again for 5 seconds again until the blue and white lights flash indicating pairing mode.
Select “MEE audio X20” in the Bluetooth menu of the new device you wish to pair to complete the pairing process.
A factory reset can be used to restore all features to their factory settings and delete all previous Bluetooth pairings from memory.
1) Place both earpieces in the case and close the lid
2) Open the lid, then press and hold the reset button on the case for approximately 10 seconds, until you see a solid white light on both earpieces
3) Release the button and allow the reset process to complete
4) Once you see alternating blue and white lights on the right earpiece indicating that the earphones are in pairing mode, follow the instructions in the “PAIRING” section to create a new pairing with your device
MEE audio products purchased from authorized resellers are covered by a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
For more information, contact your local MEE audio dealer or visit MEEaudio.com/Support
Using headphones at high volumes for extended periods of time will result in permanent hearing damage. It is advised you keep volume levels moderate to low at all times for your safety. Turn the volume all the way down after connecting your earphones, then gradually increase the volume until you reach a comfortable listening level. Do not use headphones while driving a car, cycling, operating machinery, or performing other activities that require hearing surrounding sounds.
Keep the device and packaging out of reach of children.
This device is designed and manufactured to operate within its defined design limits. Misuse may result in electric shock or fire. Read and follow these instructions carefully.
- If submerged in water, do not turn the device on until completely dried. Note: liquid submersion voids the warranty.
- Danger of explosion or fire if batteries are damaged. Keep away from direct sunlight, naked flames, flammable gasses, or heat sources such as radiators or stoves Battery performance will be severely decreased when stored in extreme temperatures: below -10°C/14°F or above 45°C/113°F including direct sunlight
- Do not use around flammable gasses as fire or explosion may occur.
- There are no user-replaceable/reparable parts in the device. Disassembling it will void your warranty. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer
Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by MEE audio could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
DISPOSAL AND RECYCLING
Dispose of this product in accordance with all local laws and regulations. Because this product contains electronic components and a battery, it must be disposed of separately from household waste. Contact local authorities to learn about disposal and recycling options.
FOR ADDITIONAL SUPPORT
VIEW OUR VIDEO SETUP GUIDE
Scan QR code or enter the URL
below into your web browser: MEEaudio.com/X20Support
WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
Phone Support: 626-965-1008
Monday ~ Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm PST
Email Support: [email protected]
All emails are responded to within 2 business days