MEEC TOOLS 015279 Submersible Pump
- This product can be used by children from 8 years and upwards and by persons with physical, sensorial or mental disabilities, or persons who lack experience or knowledge, if they are supervised or receive instructions concerning the safe use of the product and understand the risks involved with its use. Do not allow children to play with the product. Do not allow children to clean or maintain the product without supervision.
- Keep children under supervision to make sure they do not play with the product. Do not allow children to clean or maintain the product without supervision.
- Familiarize yourself with the controls on the product and how to use them. Read all the instructions and safety instructions before use. Failure to follow all the instructions and safety instructions can result in a risk of electric shock, serious personal injury and/or material damage.
- Contact the retailer or qualified personnel if you have any problems or questions.
- Store these instructions so that they are readily available for everyone who uses the product. These instructions should be enclosed with the product if it is sold or passed on.
- Do not make any modifications to the product. Only use accessories recommended by the manufacturer.
- The product must only be used for its intended purpose and in accordance with these instructions. The product must only be used for its intended purpose and in accordance with these instructions, otherwise there is a risk of personal injury and/or material damage. The manufacturer cannot accept liability for personal injury and/or material damage resulting from improper use.
- A damaged cord or plug must be replaced by unauthorized service Centre or qualified person to ensure safe use.
- Do not use the product if it is damaged. Always check the power cord, plug and casing before use. If the product is damaged, or not working properly, it must be repaired or discarded.
- Pull out the plug immediately if the power cord or product gets damaged or stops working properly, otherwise there is a risk of electric shock.
- Qualified personnel must carry out repairs. Imperfect repairs can result in a risk of electric shock, serious personal injury and/or material damage.
- Do not pull the power cord to pull out the plug.
- Do not allow the power cord to hang over the edge of a table or worktop, or to come in contact with hot surfaces.
- Avoid kinking or bending the power cord.
- If an extension cord is used the cross-sectional area of the wires must be dimensioned for the power supply to the product.
- If the product is used outdoors, only use an extension cord approved for outdoor use.
- The product is not intended to transport water for human consumption.
- Do not use the product to transport corrosive, flammable or explosive substances such as petrol or other petroleum products, nitrogenous liquids, grease, oil, salt water or waste water from toilets, or liquid that has a higher viscosity than water.
- The temperature of the pumped water must not exceed 35°C.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- Do not use the product if there are any persons in the water.
- Make sure the product does not suck up aquatic animals, such as fish.
- Pay attention to the risk of contaminating the liquid as a result of leaking lubricant.
- Protect electrical connections from moisture.
- Do not expose the product to temperatures below 0°C. Make sure that the product is not run without water.
- Do not pump aggressive liquids or abrasive material.
- Do not pull the power cord or float switch cord to move the product, and do not use them to secure the product from moving.
- The product is only intended for household use and is not suitable for commercial purposes.
- The manufacturer cannot accept liability for personal injury or material damage resulting from improper use.
The product must be connected to the mains with a residual current device of max 30 mA.
- Rated voltage: 230 V ~ 50 Hz
- Nominal input power: 400W
- Pump pressure: 0.7 bar
- Flow: 1331/min
- Lifting height: max 7 m
- Submersion depth: max 7 m
- Minimum water level for manual start: 5mm
- Minimum water level for automatic start: 50mm
- Residual level, manual: 1mm
- Residual level, automatic: 40mm
- Particle size: max 5mm
- Water temperature: max 35°C
- Protection rating: IPX8
- Cord length: 10 m
- Connection: 1″ GH/4″ GH/2″
- Overheating protection: Yes
- Size: L16,5 x W16 x H29 cm
- Weight: 4.6 Kg
An invaluable accessory when flooding is a fact. This submersible pump from Meec Tools is adapted for clean to moderately dirty water, and has an impressive residual level of1 mm. This means it is ideal to use when the house, for example the basement, has been exposed to flooding. The pump also has automatic start/stop, but can be run manually, with a motor made of aluminum and an impressive pump capacity of up to 133 liters per minute (80001/h).
CONNECTION OF OUTLET TUBE
- Screw the outlet tube on the outlet connection. All the connections should be sealed with jointing tape.
- When using a hose, screw a suitable hose adapter on the outlet connection.
- Press the hose firmly on the hose adapter and secure with a hose clip.
- A suitable hose can be used for temporary use. For permanent installation a tube and non-return valve are recommended to prevent return flow when the product is switched off.
- Fasten a suitable line to the handle and lower the product at an angle into the water, so that no air remains underneath the product-this prevents suction. Once the product is submerged, it can be straightened up.
- Place the product on the bottom of the tank. Fasten the end of the line securely when the product is lowered down.
The product can also be used suspended from the line.
- The product is ready to use when it is connected to the power supply.
- The product needs a free space of at least 60 x 60 cm. The maximum submersion depth is indicated in the technical data.
- Install the product so that the intake opening cannot be blocked.
The start level is controlled automatically by a sensor, placed in a connection on the pump casing. The sensor is connected to the pump housing. Check before starting that the metal surface of the sensor is clean and fully exposed.
If the sensor is not correctly connected to the pump casing there is a risk that the product will not start at the specified level, or that it will run dry, which will damage the product.
HOW TO USE
When used hanging on the line: Do not run the product without the outlet tube connected. Make sure the product does not turn around its longitudinal axis.
If the product is used hanging from the line, the line must be checked at regular intervals for wear and damage.
Clean the outside of the product. Rinse with clean water. Remove stubborn stains with a brush and detergent. Lower the product into a container with clean water and run for a short time to flush the inside of the product.
Clean the product after it has not been used for some time to prevent any deposits or contaminants causing a blockage.
If there is a risk of frost, dismantle and clean the product and its accessories and store in a frost-free place.
Risk of material damage. The product and its accessories contain water, which means that they can burst if the water freezes.
The troubleshooting guide on the next page is used to identify the causes of common problems and how they can be rectified. Contact the dealer if the problem can not be rectified with the help of the troubleshooting chart. Contact the retailer if you cannot solve the problem with the troubleshooting chart. The warranty does not cover damage resulting from repairs or attempted repairs carried out by unauthorized persons.
|Problem||Possible Cause||Proposed Action|
|The product will not start.||No power supply.||Check the power supply.|
|The float switch has not tripped.||Lift up the float switch.|
|No flow of water.||The inlet is blocked.||Clear the inlet.|
|The outlet hose is clinched.||Adjust the hose.|
|The product does not stop.||The float switch cannot sink far enough.||Place the product correctly on a level surface on the bottom of the well.|
|Too little water flow.||The inlet is blocked.||Clear the inlet.|
|Parts are worn as a result of contaminants.||Clean the pump and replace worn parts.|
|The product starts, but soon stops.||Contaminants in the water can cause the overheating protection to trip and stop the motor.||Disconnect the power supply and clean the pump.|
|Hot water can cause the overheating protection to trip and stop the motor.||Make sure that the temperature of the pumped water is no more than 35°C.|