Operating instructions (Translation of the original instructions)
Important! Read the user instructions carefully before use. Save them for future reference.
- Do not touch the product, the power cord or plug with wet hands.
- Do not use the product if it is damaged or not working properly, or if the power cord or plug are damaged. Never modify the plug in any way. A damaged cord or plug must be replaced by an authorized service centre or qualified person to ensure safe use.
- Do not dismantle the product or attempt to modify, or repair it.
- Do not use the product near water or naked flames.
- This product can be used by children from 8 years and upwards and by persons with physical, sensorial or mental disabilities, or persons who lack experience or knowledge if they are supervised or receive instructions concerning the safe use of the product and understand the risks involved with its use. Do not allow children to play with
the product. Do not allow children to clean or maintain the product without supervision.
- Place the product on a level, stable surface.
- Do not move the product when there is a pan on it.
- Do not warm up empty pans, and avoid overheating pans.
- Do not put metal items such as cutlery, lids, tins or aluminum foil on the hob because they can get hot.
- Make sure there is enough free space for the product to work safely and without any problems. Leave some free space in front and to the left and right of the product.
- Do not place the product on or near flammable or non-heat-resistant material, such as mats or cloths.
- Never put paper or other flammable material between a pan and the surface of the product—fire risk.
- Switch off the product immediately if the surface has cracked — risk of electric shock.
- Do not block the ventilation openings on the product—risk of overheating.
- The hob remains hot even after a pan has been removed — risk of burn injury.
- Do not place the product near other appliances or objects that are affected by a magnetic field, such as radios, televisions, cash cards or cassette tapes.
|Read the instructions.|
|Safety class II.|
|approved as per applicable directives.|
|Recycle end-of-life products in accordance with local regulations.|
|Warning: Hot surface.|
|Rated voltage||230 V 50 Hz|
|Cord length||1.5 m|
- ON/OFF status light
- Temperature status light
- Timer status light
- Warming status light
- Touch-button ON/OFF
- Touch-button FUNCTION
- Much-button +
- Much-button TIMER
- Much-button LOCK
- lock status light
POSITIONING OF PANS a
- Put a pan intended for an induction hob on the hob.
- Plug the plug into the mains.
- Press the touch-button ON/OFF and the status IightFUNCTION goes on. The product starts and heats the pan with 1200 W. The power can be adjusted from 500 to 2000 W with the touch-buttons “+” and “”.
- Press the function selector FUNCTION to switch between setting temperature and time. The standard setting for temperature is 200°C and the standard-setting for time is 0 minutes.
- Press the FUNCTION button again. The status light TIMER goes on and timer mode is activated. The time can be set from 0 to 180 minutes with the buttons “+” and “-“. The timer starts automatically after S seconds.
- Pressing FUNCTION again, the TIMER indicator will light up, the cooker will enter the state of Setting Time. Time Can be adjusted by “+” or “-” from 0-180 minutes. Five seconds later, the timer will automatically start.
- An audio prompt is given 30 seconds before the product switches off automatically.
- Press the touch-button LOCK when the required function has been selected to lock the setting. The lock status light goes on and the product does not respond to touch. To reset or switch off the product, press the touch-button LOCK until 2 beeps are given. All the touch-buttons can now be used as normal.
The product gets hot when in use.
PANS THAT CAN NOT BE USED
Use pans intended for an induction hob, with a base diameter of 12-26 cm.
- Do not use pans made of copper, aluminum, ceramic or heat-resistant glass, or pans with round bottoms, feet or a bottom diameter less than 12 cm.
- If the pan is made of a material that is not compatible with an induction hob the error code EO will be shown.
See diagram showing how to use the touch-buttons.
- Pull out the plug from the PowerPoint and wait until the product has cooled.
- Clean the product after it has been used.
- Dirty pans can cause discoloring or burn marks on the product surface
- Wipe the product with a cloth moistened with a mild detergent. Do not use hard or abrasive utensils or detergents.
- Clean the ventilation openings on the product with a vacuum cleaner.
- Do not rinse or pour water on the product. The penetration of water can cause the electronic components to stop working.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET (EU) EN 60350-2:2013
|Type of cooker||–||Electric||–|
|A number of cooking zones and/or surfaces.||–||1||–|
|The heating technique (induction cooking zones and surfaces, radiation zones, solid hobs).||–||Induction cooking zone||–|
|For round cooking zones or surfaces: Diameter of surface per electrically heated cooking zone, round off to nearest 5 mm.||0||20||cm|
|For cooking zones or surfaces with shape other than round: Length and width of surface per electrically heated cooking zone or surface, round off to nearest 5 mm.||L
|Energy consumption for cooker calculated per kg.||EC electric
JULA AB, BOX 363, SE-532 24 SKARA
2022-02-01 0 Jula AB