Important! Read the user instructions carefully before use. Save them for future reference.
(Translation of the original instructions).
- The product is only intended for household use.
- Do not immerse the product in water or any other liquid.
- Save these instructions and safety instructions for future reference.
- Unpack the product and check that no parts are missing or damaged. Do not use the product if any parts are missing or damaged. Contact the retailer.
- This product can be used by children from 8 years and upwards and by persons with physical, sensorial, or mental disabilities, or persons who lack experience or knowledge if they are supervised or receive instructions concerning the safe use of the product and understand the risks involved with its use. Do not allow children to play with the product. Do not allow children to clean or maintain the product without supervision.
- Keep the packaging material out of the reach of children — the risk of suffocation.
- Keep children under supervision to make sure they do not play with the product.
- The product must only be connected to a correctly earthed powerpoint. Consult an authorized electrician if in doubt.
- Allow an authorized electrician to install an earthed powerpoint if the plug does not fit in the PowerPoint.
- Do not use an extension cord unless it is necessary. If using an extension cord it must be earthed and the cross-sectional area of the wires dimensioned for the power supply to the product.
- Switch off the product immediately if it is not working properly. Do not attempt to repair the product. Repairs must be carried out by an authorized service center.
Only use accessories and parts recommended by the manufacturer.
- The product is intended for household use. Use the product only for its intended purpose.
- All other use is considered to be unsuitable. The manufacturer cannot accept liability for any damage resulting from improper usage and/or as a result of repairs carried out by an unauthorized service center.
- Check that the mains voltage corresponds to the rated voltage on the type plate.
- Do not immerse the power cord, plug, or the product in water or any other liquid —the risk of electric shock.
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use the handle.
- Hot steam flows out when opening the lid on the product — risk of scalding. Keep your hands and face away from hot steam.
- Pull out the plug before cleaning and when the product is not in use. Allow the product to cool before cleaning, replacing parts, and/or putting away.
- Do not allow the power cord to hang over the edge of a table or worktop, or to come into contact with hot surfaces.
- Do not put the product on or near a hot stove, or in a hot oven or microwave oven.
- Do not use abrasive or corrosive detergents.
- Leave enough free space around the product to ensure the free circulation of air. Make sure that flammable material (curtains, wallpaper, towels, etc.) does not come into contact with the product.
- Do not use the product if it is damaged or not working properly, or if the power cord or plug is damaged. Take the product to an authorized service center to be checked, repaired, or adjusted.
- Do not use accessories other than those recommended by the manufacturer — risk of personal injury. The product is not intended to be controlled by an external timer or a separate remote control.
- Do not use the product outdoors.
- Parts of the product get hot when in use — the risk of burn injury. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use the handle.
- Do not put flammable materials near the product.
- Put the product on a heat-resistant surface.
- Do not attempt to cook food that contains a lot of liquid. There is a risk of electric shock if water gets into the product.
- Keep the product under observation when cooking food containing a lot of liquid.
|Read the instructions.|
|Approved in accordance with the relevant directives.|
|Recycle discarded products as electrical waste.|
|Warning: Hot surface.|
|Rated voltage||230 V – 50 Hz|
|Size||0 300 mm|
|Cord length||0.7 m|
- Temperature control
- Thermostat indicator
- Power status
- Handle (does not get hot)
- Top and bottom hotplate
BEFORE USING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME
- Remove all the packaging and any stickers.
- Wipe the hotplates with a damp cloth and then wipe dry.
The pizza oven can be used to cook pizza, meat, pancakes, eggs, hamburgers, etc.
- Put the pizza oven where there is enough free space on all sides to ensure the adequate circulation of air.
- Plug the plug into a suitable PowerPoint; the red power status light goes on.
- Put a little oil on the hotplates.
- Set the required temperature with the temperature control. It takes three to five minutes for the hotplates to reach the set temperature. The red and green status lights go on until the set temperature is reached, after which the green light goes off.
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils that can damage the nonstick coating. Only use heat-resistant utensils made of wood or plastic.
- Pull out the plug after using the oven and allow it to cool before cleaning.
Both the red and green status lights can go on at the same time while the oven is maintaining the set temperature.
Hot steam flows out when opening the lid on the pizza oven — the risk of scalding. Keep your hands and face away from hot steam.
- Wipe the lid, base, and hotplates with a cloth moistened with a mild detergent.
- Wipe with a clean, damp cloth and allow to dry.
- Pull out the plug and allow the pizza oven to cool before cleaning. Never immerse the pizza oven in water or any other liquid.
- Do not use abrasive utensils or detergent—this can damage the nonstick coating.
Store the pizza oven in a clean and dry place.
- Do not put the pizza oven away while it is hot, or before pulling out the plug.
- Do not wind the cord around the oven.
- Do not expose the power cord to pressure.
- Never use the power cord to carry or pull the oven, or to pull out the plug from the mains.
Care for the environment! Recycle discarded products in accordance with local regulations.
Jula reserves the right to make changes. For the latest version of operating instructions, see www.jula.com
JULA AB, BOX 363, SE-532 24 SKARA
© Jula AB