- Read these instructions carefully before use.
- Check that the mains voltage corresponds to the rated voltage on the type plate.
- Do not pull the power cord to pull out the plug.
- Switch off the product and pull out the plug before cleaning when the product is not in use.
- If an extension cord is used the cross-sectional area of the wires must be dimensioned for the power supply to the product.
- Keep the product under careful supervision when it is used by, or near children or persons with functional disorders.
- Keep small children under supervision to make sure they do not play with the product.
- Never leave the product unattended when switched on.
- Never use the product for anything other than the purpose it was designed for.
- Do not put the product on or near a hot stove or another source of heat, or in a hot oven.
- Do not allow the power cord to hang over the edge of a table or worktop, or to come into contact with hot surfaces.
- Do not use the product if it is damaged or not working properly, or if the power cord or plug is damaged. Do not dismantle the product or attempt to repair it – risk of electric shock. Take the product to an authorised service center to be checked, repaired, or adjusted.
- Do not use the product outdoors. The product is not intended for commercial use.
- Pull out the plug when you have finished.
- Never immerse the product in water or any other liquid.
- This product can be used by children from 8 years and upwards and by persons with physical, sensorial or mental disabilities, or persons who lack experience or knowledge, if they are supervised or receive instructions concerning the safe use of the product and understand the risks involved with its use. Do not allow children to play with the product. Do not allow children to clean or maintain the product without superv1s1on.
- Use and store the product and its power cord out of the reach of children.
- The product is not intended to be controlled by an external timer or a separate remote control.
- Do not use the product near curtains, or other flammable materials -fire risk.
- Read the instructions.
- Approved in accordance with
- Recycle discarded product as electrical waste.
- Warning: Hot surface
- Rated voltage 230 V, 50~60 Hz
- Output 1000W
- Cord length 0.68 m
- Grill surface (/)300 mm
- Nonstick plate
- Voltage status light (red)
- Status light (green)
- Remove all packaging material.
- Clean the hot plates with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Grease the hot plates with a little butter or cooking oil, and wipe off any surplus
- Make sure that no water gets into the crepe maker.
- Place the product on a level, stable surface, at a safe distance from walls and flammable objects such as curtains or furniture.
- Plug the plug into a suitable power point. The red status light goes on.
- Turn the temperature control to DARK. The green status light goes on and the crepe maker gets hot. The status light goes off when the crepe maker has reached the right cooking temperature.
- Pour the mix onto the hot plate when the green status light goes off. Smooth the mix over the plate.
For best results, grease the hot plates with butter or cooking oil first. This makes it easier to take off the pancakes.
- Fry the pancake until it can be moved a little and is no longer liquid.
- Turn over the pancake with a suitable utensil.
- Fry the other side until it browns and is easy to lift up. Allow the pancakes to cool a little on a grille before putting them on a serving dish.
- If necessary, adjust the temperature after frying the first pancake.
- Fry all the pancakes you want, putting them on a serving dish with baking paper in-between. Cover the pile with foil and keep warm in the oven (no more than 100°[).
- The green status light goes on and off during the cooking to show that the cooking is in progress.
- Never cut pancakes on the hot plate.
- Only use heat-resistant utensils made of wood or plastic that will not damage the nonstick coating.
- Switch off the crepe maker, pull out the plug and allow to cool before cleaning.
- Wipe the hot plates with a damp cloth.
- Never immerse the crepe maker in water or any other liquid.
- Do not use abrasive detergents or utensils.
- Do not wash the crepe maker in a dishwasher.
Unplug and wait until the crepe maker has completely cooled before putting it away.