- Save these instructions for future reference. Make sure to enclose these instructions with the product if you sell it or hand it over. The manufacturer and retailer cannot accept liability for any damage resulting from failure to follow these instructions.
- The product is intended to be used to grate, chop and shred fruit, nuts, chocolate and hard cheese etc.
- The product is not suitable for use with very hard products, such as nutmeg, coffee beans, and seeds etc.
- The product is not suitable for mincing meat.
- The product is only intended for household use and is not suitable for commercial purposes.
- Only use the product in accordance with these instructions. All other use is considered to be unsuitable.
RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY
- Keep the packaging material out of the reach of children and pets – risk of suffocation.
- Keep children and pets at a safe distance from the product when it is in use.
- This product can be used by children from 8 years and upwards and by persons with physical, sensorial or mental disabilities, or persons who lack experience or knowledge, if they are supervised or receive instructions concerning the safe use of the product and understand the risks involved with its use. Do not allow children to play with the product. Do not allow children to clean or maintain the product without supervision.
- Keep your hair, clothing, hands, jewelry and other foreign objects away from moving parts.
- Never put your fingers or utensils in the infeed opening. Only use the feeder to press down the food.
- • Handle the inserts with the care of the risk of cutting yourself. Switch off the product, pull out the plug and wait until all moving parts have completely stopped before changing, fitting or removing inserts. Only touch the plastic parts when handling inserts.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children. Keep the product under careful supervision when it is used near children.
- Do not use the product if it is damaged.
- The product may contain residue from manufacturing. Clean the product well before using for the first time.
- Always clean the product after use to prevent the growth of bacteria.
ELECTRICAL SAFETY AND FIRE RISK
- Do not use the product in explosive environments, for example in the vicinity of flammable liquids, gas or dust.
- The product must only be connected to a correctly earthed power point. The plug must be easily accessible so that it can easily be pulled out in an emergency. Check that the rated voltage for the product corresponds to the mains supply voltage. If an extension cord is used the cross-sectional area of the wires must be dimensioned for the power supply to the product.
- Place the power cord so that it cannot be walked on or clenched, and so that it cannot come into contact with hot surfaces.
- Pull out the power cord
- Before fitting/removing inserts.
- If the product is not going to be used for some time.
- If there is a risk of a thunderstorm.
- Before cleaning.
- Do not pull the power cord to pull out the plug.
- Never immerse the product in water or any other liquid. Do not expose the product, power cord or plug to water or any other liquid. Pull out the plug immediately if the product is dropped into water or any other liquid. Do not touch the product until the power cord has been unplugged.
- Do not touch the product, the power cord or plug with wet hands.
- Never cover the product risk of overheating.
- Keep the product away from sources of heat- the risk of material damage.
HOW TO USE
- Always check before using the product that the power cord is intact and undamaged. Do not use the product if the power cord or plug are damaged, if the product is not working properly, if it has been exposed to water, or if it is damaged in any other way.
- Do not attempt to dismantle or repair the product. Repairs must be carried out by an authorized service center.
- The product is intended for household use indoors.
- Place the product on a stable, level, dry and heat resistant surface, at a safe distance from flammable materials.
- Keep the product away from sources of heat- risk of material damage.
- Route the power cord so that there is no risk of tripping over it. Do not allow the power cord to hang over the edge of a table or worktop.
- Do not carry or pull the product by the power cord.
- Do not put your fingers or utensils in the infeed opening.
- The product is not intended for continual use. Do not run the product for more than two minutes at a time.
- Do not run the product without food.
- Switch off the product immediately and pull out the plug if there is a problem or malfunction.
- Never leave the product un-attended when switched on.
- Only use spare parts and accessories recommended by the manufacturer.
- Avoid dropping the product and do not subject it to knocks and blows.
- Do not expose the product to extreme temperatures, large fluctuations in temperatures, or dire ct sunlight.
- Rated voltage: 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 150W
- Cord length: 1.2 m
- Size: 280 x 190 x 180 mm
- Weight: 1.75 kg
- infeed funnel
- Power switch
- Motor unit
- Accessory holder
- Serrated slicer insert
- Fine slicer insert
- Coarse grater insert
- Grinder insert
- Fine grater insert
- Insert lock
SERRATED SLICER INSERT
Insert for cutting thick, serrated slices. Used to slice carrots, squash, potatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, onions, turnips, red cabbage, white cabbage, apples, hard cheeses, etc.
FINE SLICER INSERT
Insert for cutting thin, smooth slices. Used to slice carrots, squash, potatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, onions, turnips, red cabbage, white cabbage, apples, hard cheeses, etc.
COARSE GRATER INSERT
Used for coarse grating of carrots, squash, potatoes, sweet peppers, hard cheeses (e.g. parmesan) and chocolate, etc.
Insert for grating/grinding of hard cheese (e.g. parmesan), chocolate, dry bread, nuts, etc.
FINE GRATER INSERT
Insert for fine grating of carrots, squash, hard cheeses (e.g. parmesan), chocolate and coconuts, etc.
FITTING & REMOVAL OF INSERT HOLDER/INFEED FUNNEL
- Hold the insert holder/infeed funnel at a slight angle to the right, and insert it in the motor unit.
- Turn the insert holder/infeed funnel a quarter of a turn to the left to lock in place.
- Remove the insert holder/infeed funnel by turning it a quarter of a turn to the right and taking it out from the motor unit.
FITTING AND REMOVING THE INSERTS
- Choose a suitable insert.
- Put the insert in the insert holder. Check that the insert is correctly placed on the drive shaft.
- Put the insert lock on the drive shaft and check that it fits properly on the shaft.
- Turn the insert lock to the left to lock in place.
- To remove the insert, turn the insert lock to the right to release it.
- Remove the insert lock.
- Remove the insert.
- Place the multi shredder on a level, non slip surface.
- Plug into a power outlet.
- Place a suitable container under the opening in the insert holder/infeed funnel to collect the food.
- Start the multi shredder by pressing in and holding the power switch. Press and release the power switch once or twice before putting food in the infeed opening, so that the insert locks in place on the motor unit drive shaft.
- Now keep the power switch pressed and put the food in the infeed opening.
- Press down the food with the feeder.
- Release the power switch to switch off the multi shredder.
- Pull out the plug after use.
- Remove the insert after use.
- Clean the multi shredder and inserts after use.
Note: Do not run the multi shredder for more than two minutes at a time.
WARNING! Never put your fingers or utensils in the infeed funnel. Only use the feeder to put in and press down the food.
- Switch off the multi shredder and pull out the plug.
- Wipe the motor unit with a damp cloth. Wipe dry with a dry cloth.
- Clean the insert holder/infeed funnel, inserts, insert lock and feeder with hot water and washing-up liquid, or in a dishwasher.
NOTE: Do not use abrasive detergents or utensils.
- Do not immerse the motor unit, power cord or plug in water or any other liquid.
- Handle the inserts with care – risk of cutting yourself.
Store the multi shredder in a dry place out of the reach of children and pets.
The troubleshooting schedule below describes common faults and measures to rectify them. Contact your dealer if you cannot rectify the problem using the troubleshooting schedule. Do not dismantle the product or attempt to repair it.
|Problem||Possible cause and solution|
|The plug is not plugged in.|
|The power point is without power (try another power
|not work.||The power switc h is not pressed in. Th e power switch must be held pressed in for the multi shredder to work.|