MEREDO D47CH-6 150W 2.1 Channel Soundbar
Please read this manual carefully before operating the Soundbar, keep this manual handy for further reference.
Thanks for purchasing D47CH-6. This guideline aims to offer you details on setting up this sound bar so that you can enjoy the ultimate sound experience.
- Remote control
- User manual
- Power adapter
- AUX audio cable
- Optical Cable
- Short press to turn on, long press to turn off; short press to switch modes when it is turned on.
- Short press, volume-1; long press to decrease quickly.
- In Bluetooth or USB mode, short press to play or pause.
- Short press, volume+ 1; long press to increase quickly.
- DC 18V IN Jack.
- ARC IN: Connect to the compatible devices via an HDMI cable (not provided).
- OPTICAL IN: Connect to the compatible devices via an optical cable (provided).
- USB IN: Connect to the flash drive for playing MP3/WAV/WMA/APE/FLAC files (64GB max, not provided).
- AUX IN: Connect to the compatible devices via the 3. Smm-RCA stereo jack
|USb||USB media mode||RUH||Auxiliary input mode|
- Table Placement
Place the soundbar on a solid surface.
- Battery installation (battery AAAx.2 not included)
- Use remote controlThe working range of the remote is +/-30° in both vertical and horizontal directions.
- How to use the remote control
- Short press for ls to power on, Hold and press for 3s to power off
- [MODE] : Short press the button to switch input rncx.les among Bluetooth, Optical, Aux, USB , ARC
- [MOVIE] : For movies
- [MUSIC] : For music
- [NEWS] : For talk show, interview, news etc to hear dialogues clearly
- [BASS] : For movies and music with strong bass
- [GAME] : For playing and watching game
- [LED OFFI: Short press the button to turn on/off LED indicator on the soundbar
Connect TO TV
After connecting the cable, use the buttons on the remote control or the sound bar to change the input mode.
- Prior to usage, check whether your TV has HDMI ARC, Optical, or Aux Output.
- Prior to using HDMI ARC connection, please ensure your TV supports HDMI ARC and the HDMI cable is not lower than HDMl1.4.
- Turn on the PCM settings of your TV When connected in optical Mode in case there is no sound. 4.32 is the maximum volume of the soundbar.
Connect to Other Devices
Connect to Bluetooth Device
Short press the “MODE” button on the remote control or Switch button on Sound bar to enter Bluetooth mode when the soundbar is turned on. When entering the pairing mode, bl: starts to flash, pairing name: MEREDO. When pairing is successful, the voice prompt “Connected”.
|Functional Jacks||Op tica l x1, HDMl(ARC) x1, USB x1, AUX x1|
|Soundbar 720(L)x139( D)x78( H )m m|
- Avoid dropping
- Do not disassemble
- Avoid extreme temperatures
- Don’t use the device outdoors during thunderstorms
- Use original or certified cables
- Don’t use any corrosive cleaner/ oil to clean
- The products should not be exposed to dripping orsplashing water
To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
- Operating Temperature: 5 °C -35″C (41 °F-95″F)
- Operating Humidity: 20% -75%, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -15 °C -45°C (5″F-113″F)
- Storage Humidity: 10% -90%, non-condensing
- BT max transmitter power: 1 00mW at 2.4GHz – 2.4835GHz
- Wi-Fi max transmitter power. 100mW at 2.4GHz-2.4835GHz, 200mW at 5.15GHz-5.25GHz, 100mW 5.25GHz- 5.35GHz & 5.47GHz – 5.725GHz
We provide a 1-year warranty from the original date of purchase. If there is any fault in workmanship or malfunction, please contact our after-sales service department via [email protected], and do not repair it by nonprofessionals.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.