Meter2U ST-T01 24/7 Days Digital Timer With Random and Summer Time
24/7 DAYS DIGITAL TIMER WITH RANDOM AND SUMMER TIME
This device is a plug-in timer switch designed to control the electric power to household appliances to save energy.
It has a built-in battery to operate the clock and help you set the timer. Before operation, please plug the unit into an outlet to recharge for about 5～10 minutes if the device is out of charge and shows nothing on the display.
- Alternative 12 /24 hour system
- Easily switch between Standard time and Summer time (DST)
- Up to 10 times on/off setting per day
- ime setting includes HOUR, MINUTE and DAY
- Manual override feature to set the timer switch to always on or off
- Random setting to have your lights to go on and off at random times during vacation
Use a paper clip to press the ‘RESET’ button to clear all settings. The LCD will display information as shown in ‘Figure 1’ and automatically enter the ‘Clock Mode’ as shown in ‘Figure 2’;
Then you can move to the next step.
Set the Digital Clock
When in the Clock Mode
- LCD shows day, hour and minute.
- To adjust the Day, simultaneously press the ‘CLOCK’ and the ‘WEEK’ button;
- To adjust the hour, simultaneously press the ‘CLOCK’ and the ‘HOUR’ button;
- To adjust the minute, simultaneously press the ‘CLOCK’ and the ‘MINUTE’ button;
- To switch between 12hour/24hour mode, simultaneously press the ‘CLOCK’ and the ‘TIMER’ button.
Daylight Saving Time
To switch between Standard Time and Daylight Saving Time (DST), press and hold the ‘CLOCK’ button, and then press the ‘ON/AUTO/OFF’ button. There will be a ‘SUMMER’ on the LCD.
Set the Timer
Press the ‘TIMER’ button to enter the setting mode: Press the ‘WEEK’ button to choose the group of days you wish to switch the appliance on.
The group will advance in the sequence of MO TU WE TH FR SA SU MO TU WE TH FR SA SU MO TU WE TH FR SA SU MO TU WE TH FR SA MO WE FR TU TH SA MO TU WE TH FR SA MO WE FR SU.
- Press the ‘HOUR’ button to adjust the hour;
- Press the ‘MINUTE’ button to adjust the minute;
- Press the ‘RES/RCL’ button to delete/restore the most recent settings;
- Press the ‘TIMER’ button to advance to the next on/off setting position. Repeat steps 4.1 – 4.4.
- Setting mode will exit if no button is pressed within 30 seconds. You can also press the ‘CLOCK’ button to exit the setting mode.
- Pressing the button HOUR, MINUTE or TIMER for more than 3 seconds will advance the settings a t an accelerated rate.
5.1 Press the ‘RANDOM’ button, the LCD display will display ‘RANDOM’, indicating that the RANDOM function is in effect from 6:00PM to 6:00AM.
5.2 To cancel the RANDOM function simply press the ‘RANDOM’ button again and the ‘RANDOM’ indicator will disappear.
When the LCD displays as follows:
- AUTO: The unit will operate as per the settings
- ON: The unit will be set to always ON.
- OFF: The unit will be set to always OFF.
- ON AUTO OFF
Special Technical Data
- Installation: Plug-in Type
- Voltage: 230V~/50Hz
- Rating: 230V~ AC / 16A /3680W
- Operating Temperatures: -10…+40℃
- Accuracy: ± 1 Min/Mon
- Battery: NIMH1.2V>100hrs.
- 1 x Digital Timer Switch
- 1 x Instruction Manual