COLOR BLOCKING WIRELESS HEADSET WITH ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND
CASQUE SANS FIL COULEUR AVEC
PLEASE READ THIS MANUAL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT AND KEEP IT PROPERLY
Product and Accessories:
- USB charging cable *1,
- user manual *1.
- Volume up/down button.
- Multifunction button.
- 3.5mm port.
- Micro USB Port .
- TF Card slot.
|BT version||V5.1||Transmission Frequency||2.4G-2.48G|
|Name of Bluetooth device||MINISO-H10||Sensitivity||116± 3dB 1KHZ|
|Function||Media player, phone call.||Charging port||Micro USB Port|
|Input||DC 5V||Transmission distance||s10m|
|Battery capacity||400mAh||Charging time||2.5h|
|Music playback time||s10h||Talk time||s13h|
|Turn on||Long press the multifunction button for 3s,then the blue light is on.|
|Turn off||Long press the multifunction button for 5s,then the red light is on.|
|Pairing mode||1. Long press multifunction button for about 3s, then the LED light will flash blue once and blinks in red and blue alternately with a voice prompt.(If you let go of the button before the LED light blinks in red and blue alternately, the headset only turns on and will not enter pairing mode. In that case, turn off the headset, long press the multifunction button again.)
2. Toggle your cellphone Bluetooth on and search for the headset.
3. Click on’ MINISO-H10″ to pair your cellphone with headset. If the pairing is successful, the indicator light will stop blinking with a voice prompt.
|Long press the volume – button to skip to the previous track. Short press the volume – button to lower the volume.|
|Play/Pause||Short press the multifunction button to play/pause the music.|
|Long press the volume + button to skip to next track. Short press volume + button to raise the volume|
End a call
|Short press multifunction button.|
|Reject a call||Long press the multifunction button.|
- Reasonable control of the volume and time of usage is required to avoid hearing damage.
- For your safety, do not use it in potentially hazardous conditions.
- Do not listen to music, call up or answer the phone while driving to avoid danger caused by distraction.
- Keep it out of reach of children to avoid danger caused by improper use.
- Do not throw it to avoid damage caused by dropping
- Do not store or use it under -20°C or above 45°C to avoid shortening the lifespan of earphones and battery
- Do not modify, disassemble or repair the product.
- Irreplaceable battery. It should be disposed of according to local rules & regulations or be recycled by a professional institute. Do not throw away or toss it into fire.
- When not in use for a long time, charge the earphones every 3 months to extend its service life.
- Avoid contact with water and other liquids to prevent them from penetrating into the product.
- Fail to pair the wireless earphones with your cell phone. Solution: Check if the earphones are in pairing mode and whether the phone has BT function on. Check the list on your phone, remove the earphones from the list, and follow the instructions of the user manual to pair the earphones with your phone again.
- Cannot turn on the wireless earphones. Solution: Check the battery to see if it is low.
- Can the battery of the wireless earphones be replaced? Answer: No. The lithium-polymer battery in the earphones is irreplaceable.
- The wireless earphones got disconnected from the phone within 10 meters. Solution: BT is wireless so it is very sensitive to objects
between the earphones and the connected device. Check if there are any metal or other objects that may affect the connection within the effective distance.
- Cannot hear audio playing when the earphones are connected to the computer or phone. Solution: Check whether the computer’s audio output is already connected to wireless device and whether the Bluetooth in the computer supports A2DP protocol. Make sure the volume is up on your phone or computer.
- Can I operate the Apps of my phone through the earphones after connecting the wireless earphones to the phone?
Answer: Some apps may not support being operated through earphones due to their settings.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy
and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: -Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. -Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. -Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. -Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause interference. (2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter. The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
MADE IN CHINA