Mmd Hong Kong Holding PDS30 Conference Speaker
Kong Holding PDS30 Conference Speaker
Read and understand all instructions before you use your product. If damage is caused by failure to follow instructions, the warranty does not apply.
Important Safety Instructions
- Make sure that the power supply voltage corresponds to the voltage of the unit.
- The speaker shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing.
- Do not place any source of danger on the speaker (e.g. liquid filled objects, lit candles).
- Make sure that there is enough free space around the speaker for ventilation.
- Please use the speaker safely in an environment with temperature between 0°C and 45°C.
- Only use attachments and accessories specified by the manufacturer.
Battery safety precautions
- Danger of explosion if a battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
- A battery (battery pack or battery installed) shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
- A battery in extreme high or low temperatures during use, storage or transportation, and low air pressure at high altitude can pose safety hazards.
- Do not replace a battery with an incorrect type that can defeat a safeguard (for example, some lithium battery types).
- Disposing a battery into fire or a hot oven, mechanically crushing or cutting a battery can result in an explosion.
- Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding, or an extremely low air pressure environment may result in an explosion or leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- Never remove the casing of this speaker.
- Never lubricate any part of this speaker.
- Place this speaker on a flat, hard and stable surface.
- Never place this speaker on other electrical equipment.
- Only use this speaker indoors. Keep this speaker away from water, moisture and liquid-filled objects.
- Keep this speaker away from direct sunlight, naked flames or heat.
- Risk of explosion if a battery is replaced by an incorrect type.
Care for your product
Use only microfiber cloth to clean the product.
Care of the environment
Disposal of your old product and battery
Your product is designed and manufactured with high quality materials and components, which can be recycled and reused.
This symbol on a product means that the product is covered by European Directive 2012/19/EU.
This symbol means that the product contains batteries covered by European Directive 2013/56/EU which cannot be disposed of with normal household waste. Inform yourself about the local separate collection system for electrical and electronic products and batteries. Follow local rules and never dispose of the product and batteries with normal household waste. Correct disposal of old products and batteries helps prevent negative consequences for the environment and human health.
All unnecessary packaging has been omitted. We have tried to make the packaging easy to separate into three materials: cardboard (box), polystyrene foam (buffer) and polyethylene (bags and protective foam sheet). Your product consists of materials which can be recycled and reused if disassembled by a specialized company. Please observe the local regulations regarding disposal of packaging materials, exhausted batteries and old equipment.
Declaration of conformity
This product complies with the radio interference requirements of the European community. Hereby, MMD Hong Kong Holding Limited declares that the product is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of RED Directive 2014/53/EU and UK Radio Equipment Regulations SI 2017 No 1206. You can find the Declaration of Conformity on www.porsche-design.com.