8-Channel Audio Mixer with USB
Safety Warnings And Guidelines
Please read this entire manual before using this device, paying extra attention to these safety warnings and guidelines. Please keep this manual in a safe place for future reference.
- This device is intended for indoor use only.
- Do not expose this device to water or moisture of any kind. Do not place drinks or other containers with moisture on or near the device. If moisture does get in or on the device, immediately remove it from its power source and allow it to fully dry before reapplying power.
- Do not touch the device, the power cord, or any other connected cables with wet hands.
- Do not expose this device to excessive vibration.
- Do not subject the product to extreme force, shock, or fluctuations in temperature or humidity.
- Do not expose this device to excessively high temperatures. Do not place it in, on, or near a heat source, such as a fireplace, stove, radiator, etc. Do not leave it in direct sunlight.
- Do not place or install this device in an area where it can be exposed to excessive amounts of dust, humidity, oil, smoke, or combustible vapors.
- Prior to operation, check the unit and power cord for physical damage. Do not use if physical damage has occurred.
- Before plugging the unit into a power outlet, ensure that the outlet provides the same type and level of power required by the device.
- Unplug this device from the power source when not in use.
- Take care to prevent damage to the power cord. Do not allow it to become crimped, pinched, walked on, or become tangled with other cords. Ensure that the power cord does not present a tripping hazard.
- Never unplug the unit by pulling on the power cord. Always grasp the connector head or adapter body.
- Clean using a soft, dry cloth only. Do not use chemical cleaners, solvents, or detergents. For stubborn deposits, moisten the cloth with warm water.
- This device has no user serviceable parts. Do not attempt to open, service, or modify this device.
This 8-Channel Audio Mix features a full suite of input options, including four balanced XLR microphone inputs, four unbalanced mono 1/4″ TS line inputs, two pairs of unbalanced mono 1/4″ TS inputs grouped together for stereo control, a single USB input/output for connecting a Windows® or Mac® PC, a 3.5mm stereo TRS input, and a pair of RCA inputs. The mixer can provide +48V Phantom Power to all four XLR mic inputs.
In addition to the USB input/output, this mixer has five additional outputs. The Phones output is an unbalanced stereo 1/4″ TRS connection, while the Aux Send and the R and L outputs are all unbalanced mono 1/4″ TS connections. Additionally, there is a pair of RCA outputs. The R and L outputs are grouped together for stereo control on the mixer.
The Monoprice Customer Service department is dedicated to ensuring that your ordering, purchasing, and delivery experience is second to none. If you have any problem with your order, please give us an opportunity to make it right. You can contact a Monoprice Customer Service representative through the Live Chat link on our website www.monoprice.com or via email at [email protected] Check the website for support times and links.
Please take an inventory of the package contents to ensure you have all the items listed below. If anything is missing or damaged, please contact Monoprice Customer Service for a replacement.
- 1x 8-Channel Audio Mixer
- 1x AC Power Adapter
- 1x User’s Manual
This mixer is a Class Compliant USB device, which means that it uses the USB drivers built-in to the Windows® and Mac® OS X® operating systems and requires no other drivers. To connect it to your computer, plug one end of a USB Type-A to Type-B cable (not included) into the USB port on the side panel, then plug the other end into an available USB port on your computer.
Your computer should automatically install the necessary drivers and configure itself for use with the new USB audio connection. Open your Control Panel or System Preferences and verify that the USB Audio Codec is selected for the audio input and output channels.
Monoprice is pleased to provide free, live, online technical support to assist you with any questions you may have about installation, setup, troubleshooting, or product recommendations. If you ever need assistance with your new product, please come online to talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable Tech Support Associates. Technical support is available through the online chat button on our website www.monoprice.com or through email by sending a message to [email protected] Check the website for support times and links.
Notice for FCC
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Modifying the equipment without Monoprice’s authorization may result in the equipment no longer complying with FCC requirements for Class B digital devices. In that event, your right to use the equipment may be limited by FCC regulations, and you may be required to correct any interference to radio or television communications at your own expense.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Notice for Industry Canada
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
Monoprice™, Stage Right™, the Stage Right logo, and all Monoprice logos are trademarks of Monoprice Inc.
Microsoft® and Windows® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple®, Mac®, and OS X® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more! – Monoprice.com