motepro Installing Receiver to Dominator ADS Instructions
Installing Receiver to Dominator ADS
- TURN OFF POWER FROM THE POWER POINT
- View the diagram below and ensure that it matches with the back of
- Loosen each of the three screws, ABC on the back of your motor.
- Connect the black receiver cable to the A screw and tighten.
- Connect the blue receiver cable to the B screw and tighten.
- Connect the brown receiver cable to the C screw and tighten.
- Turn power back on and ensure the receiver powers up.
- Your two new remotes have been pre-programmed to the receiver.
Press button 1 on your new remote to ensure it can operate the door.
Note: If your motor has Common (Blue), Relay (Black) & Power (Brown) instead of ABC, please attach the blue cable to Common, the black cable to relay and the brown cable to power and disregard the diagram below.
Please note: Your motor must look the same as the picture below and have ABC next to the screw terminals. If your motor looks similar but not exactly the same, please contact us before connecting the receiver as the order of the cables will be different.
Please Note: Your original remotes will continue to work
- Press the black learn button inside the receiver located next to the LED light until the LED illuminates.
- Press and hold any button on your new remote until the LED flashes 3 times.
- The remote is now coded, please test the remote to ensure it can operate the motor.
- If you have more than one new remote, please repeat steps 1-3.
To prevent possible SERIOUS INJURY or DEATH:
- Battery is hazardous:NEVER allow children near batteries.
- If battery is swallowed, immediately notify a doctor.
To reduce risk of fire, explosion or chemical burn-
- Replace ONLY with the same size and type battery
- DO NOT recharge, disassemble, heat above 100° C or incinerate Battery will cause SEVERE or FATAL injuries in 2 hours or less if swallowed or placed inside any part of the body.