Wireless Receiver / Transmitter
Any issues during usage. please contact [email protected] xmpow.com to get professional services.
- Power ON /OFF; multi-function button: Pause/ play. Answer/ Hang up
- Indicator Light
- Next track /Volume Up
- Previous track/Volume Down
- USB Charging port
- TX/ RX, Bluetooth Receiver mode(RX)/ Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Pairing button
- Audio Input / Output port
For no lip sync delay when watching TV, movie or playing games. Make sure you use a Bluetooth device supporting aptX Low Latency (aptX LL), since most audio receiver devices (Bluetooth headphone, Bluetooth speaker) don’t support this technology. If your Bluetooth headphone / Bluetooth speaker supports aptX Low Latency (aptX LL), you can enjoy better experience which is synchronized between the sound and video screen. If your Bluetooth headphone / Bluetooth speaker doesn’t support aptX Low Latency (aptX LL), you may feel the lip sync delay between the sound and video screen. aptX Low Latency (aptX LL) certified products: https://www.aptxcom/zh-hans/products
2. ABOUT APTX/ APD< LON LATENCY
aptX can give you consistent high-quality audio over Bluetooth device.
aptX Law Latency ensures your Bluetooth wireless enabled device can delier sound in sync with visual media. With aptX Low Latency you can enjoy the freedom of wireless for applications such as gaming and watching videos.
Product name : BH045
Connection technology : Bluetooth
Frequency range : 2.402 GHz-2.480 GHz
Bluetooth protocol: HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP
Battery capacity: 180 mAh
Working currency: =15 mA
Charging voltage : DC 5.0 V
Temperature range : 0 -45″C /32-113 “F
BH045 has a built-in battery, which can be charged with a 5 V standard charger. If a non-standard charger is used to charge, BH045 will trigger self-protection and you wouldn’t charge battery. When a 5 V standard charger is used again, BH045 will resume charging. When charging. the red indicator light will remain on: When fully charged, the red indicator light will go off automatically.
5. POWER ON / OFF
- ON : Long press” Power” button for 3 seconds to turn on BH045. In RX mode, Blue indicator light will flash quickly. In TX mode, Green indicator light will flash quickly if without pairing information; and will flash slowly for 30 seconds and then flash quickly if with pairing information.
- OFF : Long press Power button for 3 seconds.
6. CHOOSE A BLUETOOTH MODE
- TX: Turn the switch to “TX” to enter Bluetooth transmitter mode.
- RX: Turn the switch to “RX” to enter Bluetooth receiver mode.
7. INSTRUCTIONS ON BLUETOOTH RECEIVER / TRANSMITTER MODE
7.1 Can I hear the video sound from the Non-Bluetooth TV via the Bluetooth headphone?
Yes, you can. BH045 Bluetooth TX mode supports. Turn the switch to “TX. side to enter Bluetooth Transmitter mode. Connect BH045 to a Non-Bluetooth w (computer) with a cable. Then. pair BH045 to a Bluetooth headphone (Bluetooth speaker) via Bluetooth. Then, you can hear the audio from the Non-Bluetooth TV (computer) via a Bluetooth headphone (Bluetooth speaker). For more details. refer to the following instructions in 8.
7.2 Can I play music via a Non-Bluetooth in-car speaker from a smartphone?
BH045 Bluetooth RX mode supports. Turn the switch to “RX” side to enter Bluetooth RX mode. Connect BH045 to the Non-Bluetooth in-car speaker (an old-style Non-Bluetooth speaker or headphone) with a cable. Pair BH045 to a smartphone (iPad) via Bluetooth. Then, you can listen to music from the smartphone (iPad) via the Non-Bluetooth in-car speaker (Non-Bluetooth old-style speaker or headphone). For more details, refer to the following instructions in 9.
8. BLUETOOTH TX MODE
Connect BH045 to a Non-Bluetooth multimedia audio device (such as 1V. PC) with a 35 mm audio cable. RCA cable. Then. pair BH045 to a Bluetooth headphone/ Bluetooth speaker. In this way, BH045 can transmit music from a Non-Bluetooth multimedia audio device (such as 1V, PC) to a Bluetooth headphone/ Bluetooth speaker
8.1 Pair with One Bluetooth Headphone
8.2 Connect with Two Bluetooth Headphones
8.3 Play Music
9. BLUET00TH RECEIVER MODE
9.1 Connect with One Smartphone
9.2 Connect with Two Smartphones
9.3 Handsfree call Function
9.4 Voice dialing
9.5 Play Music
10. ENTER PAIRING MODE
RX Mode Reconnection
Reconnection after power on: Enable Bluetooth on your smartphone. Then, tum on BH045 with Blue indicator light flashing quickly. Then. BH045 will reconnect to the last connected Bluetooth device. The reconnection lasts 30 seconds. If the device fails to reconnect within 30 seconds. Click “BH045” on your smartphone manually to connect
Exceeding Bluetooth distance: If the device exceeds Bluetooth distance. the Bluetooth will be disconnected And BH045 will reconnect with Blue indicator light flashing slowly. If no device is connected in 20 minutes. BH045will power off automatically.
TX Mode Reconnection
Reconnection after power on: With )Our Bluetooth headphone power on first. tum on BH045 and its Green indicator light will flash slowly. Then, BH045 will reconnect to the last connected device. The reconnection lasts 30 s. After 30 seconds. it enters pairing mode with Green indicator light flashes quickly.
Exceeding Bluetooth distance: If the device exceeds the Bluetooth distance, the Bluetooth will be disconnected. And BH045 will reconnect automatically with Green indicator light flashing slowly. If no device is connected in 10 minutes. BH045will pc:M1eroff automatically.
12. ERASE BLUETOOTH PAIRING INFORMATI0N
Step-2. In Power-on state. long press “@” button for 8 seconds until the Red indicator light comes out twice. BH045 will erase the paired devices and enter Bluetooth pairing mode. Blue or Green indicator light will flash quickly .
Step-1. Please erase the Bluetooth pairing information simultaneously (Please refer to the instructions on how to erase pairing information on your smartphone or Bluetooth headphone)
13. LOW BATTERY WARNING
When the battery is below 3.3 V, BH045 will alarm automatically. The Red indicator light will flash quickly every two minutes. With battery used up. BH045 will power off automatically.
14. AUTO-SHUT OFF
- If there is no Bluetooth device connected after BH045 pc:M1ers on, it will power off automatically after10 minutes.
- If the connected device exceeds the effective Bluetooth distance for about 20 minutes. BH045 will power off automatically if no Bluetooth device is connected (In Bluetooth TX mode, BH045 will power off after lo minut.es).
- The product contains battery. During the operation. please pay attention to the following information:
- Acceptable operating temperature range 0-45°C / 32- 113 °F
- Please avoid using or charging it in high temperature, low temperature or static environment (such as cars exposed to direct sunshine in hot weather, fire, surface with high temperature or extreme cold environment). Otherwise, it may influence the performance or lifespan of the battery.
- Charge it via a STANDARD 5 V charger.
- Put it in a shade when not in use Any issues during usage, please contact [email protected] to get professional services.
Why BH045 can’t be charged?
- Step 1: Check whether you are using a standard 5 V charger.
- Step 2: Check whether two ends of the USB charging cable have been connected firmly.
- Step 3: Try another power outlet or USB charging cable
Why can’t BH045 be turned on?
- Step 1: Check whether BH045 has power. Ensure that BH045 has power, try charging again and power on again.
- Step 2: Check whether BH045 has been turned on (Long press”0″button for 3 seconds).
Why can’t BH045 be paired?
- Step 1: Please ensure that BH045 has been turned on
- Step 2, Please check whether you’ve selected a proper Bluetooth mode Turn the switch to -TX” side and the Green indicator light flashes quickly Turn the switch to “RX” side and the Blue indicator light flashes quickly
- Step 3: Check whether BH045 is in pairing mode (Green or Blue indicator light flashes quickly). Short press”0″button to enter pairing mode.
- Step 4: In RX mode, check whether your smartphone can search the Bluetooth name. If not, disable and enable Bluetooth on your smartphone. In TX mode, check whether your Bluetooth headphone is in pairing mode If not set the Bluetooth headphone to pairing mode according to its instructions
- Step 5: Long press” ei)”for 8 seconds to clear the paring information on BH045 and try pairing again. Clear the Bluetooth pairing list on the smartphone and Bluetooth headphone by the instructions of the smartphone or Bluetooth headphone. Take Bose QC 35 II for example. turn the switch to the Bluetooth icon. Long press for 103 until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared’ (Bluetooth pairing list have been erased) and the Bluetooth indicator light flashes in blue.
Why is the music quality poor?
- Step 1: Ensure two ends of the 35 mm cable are firmly connected.
- Step 2: Check whether the AUX cable is fully plugged in
- Step 3: Change a 3.5 mm audio cable.
- Step 4: Try another Non-Bluetooth device.
Why is the connection short-distanced and intermittent?
Bluetooth is a short-distanced wireless technology When too much obstructions are nearby, such as Bluetooth devices, wireless signals, walls they will disturb the transmission.
- Step 1: Maybe the device exceeds the Bluetooth distance. Come back to the effective distance. Maybe its obstructed by the wall, please use BH045 in a spare place.
- Step 2: The wireless signal will disturb the Bluetooth connection. Please use the BH045 in an environment without strong obstruction.
Why is the volume so low when listening to music?
- Step 1: Confirm whether two ends of the audio cable are firmly connected.
- Step 2: Increase the volume on BH045. smartphone and speaker etc.
- Step 3: Change another compatible device
Why there’s no sound after the successful connection?
- Step 1: Check whether the volume of your computer. W. or Bluetooth headphone and BH045 is high enough.
- Step 2: Check whether the cable is firmly connected. Step 3: Check whether the audio cable is complete.
- Step 4: In TX mode. check whether the IV has sound with a wired headphone. If not adjust the audio output to ‘headphone for the television. Step 5: Change an audio cable and check whether it has sound.
Why can’t BH045 be connected to my television in Bluetooth TX mode?
Confirm whether your television has an audio output Connect the audio cable or RCA cable to the audio output port of the television.
Operation is subject to the following three conditions:
(1 ) This device may not cause harmful interference and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
(3) This device has been evaluated to meet general Pt exposure requirement The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and OR the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna,
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
CORRECT DISPOSAL OF THIS PRODUCT
( Waste Electrical& Electronic Equipment )
This Marking shown on the product or its literature indicate that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it response to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product or their local government office. for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contact This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!