Bluetooth Music Receiver
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- Indicator Light
- Multifunction Button
- Audio Output
- Charging Port
Bluetooth Version : V4.1
Bluetooth Range : up to 33 feet
Battery Capacity : 300mAh
Working Time : about 15 hours when fully charged
Charge Voltage : DC 5.0V
Power on: Long press the multifunction button for about 2 seconds, the red indicator light stays on for 1 second then blue indicator light starts flashing.
Power off: Long press the multifunction button for about 3 seconds, the red indicator light stays on for 1 second then goes off.
- Before using the receiver for the first time, you must pair it with your smart device.
- Long press the multifunction button for about 5 seconds, it will enter pairing mode when the red and blue indicator lights start flashing.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of your smart device.
- Search for the Bluetooth devices and select “BT4807”.
- Enter the code “0000” if needed.
- If paring is successful, the blue indicator light will flash 2 times every 3 seconds.
- Connect the device to your headset/ Home Speakers or Car Stereo System with 3.5mm audio cable.
- Now you can enjoy music through your headset Home Speakers or Car Stereo System wirelessly.
Connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Pair the Bluetooth receiver to the first smart device.
- After pair successfully, turn off the Bluetooth function of
the first smart device.
- It will enter pairing mode again.
- Pair the Bluetooth receiver to the second smart device.
- After pairing successfully, turn on the Bluetooth function of the first smart device. Select the “BT 4807″and click “connect”.
- Two smart devices will both connect with the Bluetooth receiver at the same time.
If you want to switch different smart device to listen music, please pause the music of the first smart device, and then play the music on the second smart device, it will switch to the music of the second smart device after a few seconds.
- Short press the multifunction button: Play/ Pause the music.
- Double press the multifunction button: Play the next song.
- Long press the multifunction button for about 1 second: Play the previous song.
Volume control functions must be controlled directly by your audio device.
It will connect to the last connected smart device automatically when turned on next time. (Please make sure the Bluetooth function of your smart device is turned on before turn on the receiver.)
Clear The Receiver’s Pairing List
Power off the product first then long press the multifunction button for about 8 seconds until the red indicator light stays on for 1 second then goes off. It will clear the pairing lists that have paired before.
Low Power Warning
When the device is in low power state, the red light will flash, please charge it as soon as possible. During charging, the red indicator will stay on, the red indicator will go off after fully charged. Do not use charger over 5V to charge the product it may destroy the product.
Q 1: The product can’t pair Bluetooth with your smart device.
- Please make sure the product have entered pairing mode.
- Clear the Bluetooth paring list of your smart device and the product then try again.
Q2: The Bluetooth range or the sound quality is not good.
- Bluetooth signal can be blocked by surrounding objects and reduce the audio quality, please put it in the right position without barrier between the product and your phone (or other devices).
- Clear the paring list of your phone (or other devices) and the product then pair again.
- Turn off the unnecessary programs running in the backstage of your phone (or other devices).
Correct disposal of this product
(Waste Electrical 8 Electronic Equipment)
A This marking shown on the product or its literature, indicates that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.
Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product or their local government office for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contract This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- This device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!