Product Name: BH0Sl
Bluetooth Version: 5.0
Frequency Range: 2.402 GHz-2.480 GHz
Bluetooth Protocol: HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP
Usage Temperature: o-45°C/32-113°F
Battery Capacity: Li-Po 170 mAh
Working Current: =20mA
Working Voltage: DC3.0-4.2 V
Charge Voltage: DCS.0V
- Multifunction Button: Pause/ Play: Answer/ Hang up a call
- Volume Up/ Next Track
- Volume Down/ Previous Track
- USB Charging Port
- Indicator Light
- AUX Output Port
1.POWER ON/ POWER OFF
Power On: Long press the button “le!)” for about 3s. It will power on automatically with red and blue indicator light flashing alternately.
Power Off: Long press the button “le!)” for about 3s, and the red indicator light will stay on for l s. Then it powers off automatically.
2. RECEIVER MODE
Connect BH0Sl to a non-Bluetooth car stereo. non-Bluetooth speaker or wired headphone etc. via a 3.5 mm audio cable. Then. pair BH0Sl to a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone etc. via Bluetooth. The music from your smartphone will be transmitted to a non-Bluetooth car stereo, non-Bluetooth speaker or wired headphone etc.
2.1 PAIRING TO ONE SMARTPHONE
- connect BH051 to a non-Bluetooth car stereo. non-Bluetooth speaker or wired headphone etc. via a 35 mm audio cable.
- Turn on BH051, it will enter pairing mode directly with red and blue indicator light flashing alternately.
- Enable Bluetooth on your smartphone, search the Bluetooth device “BH051” and click it to connect.
- Enter the password ·oooo· if needed.
- When BH0Sl completes pairing. the blue indicator light will flash at interval.
2.2 PAIRING TO TWO SMARTPHONES
- After you’ve paired BH0Sl to the first smartphone. enable Bluetooth on the second smartphone. Search the Bluetooth device “BH051” and click it to connect
- After the pairing to the second smartphone is
complete. the blue indicator light will flash at
- Then BH0Sl can connect to two smartphones
2.3 BLUETOOTH HANDS-FREE CALL
2.4 PLAYING MUSIC
2.5 TURN ON/ OFF SURROUND SOUND
2.6 VOICE ASSISTANT
3. BLUETOOTH AUTOMATIC RECONNECTION
- When BH051 exceeds the Bluetooth range.
Bluetooth will disconnect with blue indicator light flashing alternately between slow flash (3times every 10s) and quick flash (5 times every 2 s).
A: If the distance falls in Bluetooth range within1 0 minutes, it will reconnect automatically. Blue indicator light will flash at interval for the successful Bluetooth connection.
B: If it fails to reconnect in 10 minutes, it will enter pairing mode again.
C: If BH051B fails to connect with any smartphone in 20 minutes, it will power off automatically.
- BH051B will enter reconnection after it powers on, with red and blue indicator light flashing alternately. It will reconnect to the last connected device in 10s. Meanwhile. if you want to connect to the second device. click on your smartphone to connect.
4. CLEAR BLUETOOTH PAIRINO LIST
In power-off state. long press the ·(§ii· button for 8 seconds until the red indicator light stays on for 1 s. Then, BH051 will clear the pairing list paired before and enter pairing mode (The pairing list can’t be cleared in power-off state).
Note: Please clear pairing information of BH051 on your smartphone simultaneously to reconnect quickly.
5. LOW POWER PROMPT
When the battery is in low power, BH051 will automatically alarm with red indicator light flashing quickly. If the power is lower than 3.0V. it will power off automatically.
6. CHAROINO PROMPT
When BH051 is in low power or can’t power on, you can charge it via a DC 5 V USB charging cable. The red indicator light stays on during the charging process and will go off when the charging is complete. BH051 can keep working during charging.
Note: Because of the performance of different car chargers, it may influence the music quality if you use BH051 while charging. Please use it after it’s fully charged.
7. VOLTAOE PROTECTION FUNCTION
BH051 is only allowed to charge with SV. When using a non-standard charger. BH051 is automatically protected with the indicator light off. When the charger is correct, BH051 will automatically resume charging with the red indicator light steady on.
8. AUTOMATIC POWER-OFF
- If BH051 is in power-on state without Bluetooth device connected for 10 minutes. it will power off automatically with the blue indicator light going off.
- When the disconnection lasts 20 minutes for excess distance. BH051 will turn off automatically.
- If BH051cannot be paired with Bluetooth devices. please reboot BH051 and try pairing again.
- To complete the Bluetooth pairing, it’s recommended to use BH051 in the place where there are few obstructions or other Bluetooth devices working.
- If the pairing fails,
A: Please clear the pairing list on BH051 and smartphones etc. and try pairing again.
B: Meanwhile. please check whether BH051is in Bluetooth pairing mode.
C: Also, you’d better turn off other Bluetooth devices nearby.
- For faster connection, enable Bluetooth on your phone, then turn on BH051.
The product contains battery. During the operation. please pay attention to following information,
- Acceptable operating temperature range:
- Please avoid using or charging it in high temperature, low temperature or static environment (such as cars exposed to direct sunshine in hot weather. fire. surface with high temperature or extreme cold environment).Otherwise, it may influence the performance or lifespan of the battery.
- Charge it via a STANDARD 5 V charger.
- Put it in a cool place when not in use.
Any issue during usage, please contact [email protected] xmpow.com to get professional services.
Operation is subject to the following three conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference. and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
(3) This device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement
The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part l 5 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and. if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions. may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/fV technician for help.
Any changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment
CORRECT DISPOSAL OF THIS PRODUCT
(Waste Electrical& Electronic Equipment)
This Marking shown on the product or its literature, indicate that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end
of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.
Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product. or their local government office. for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contact. This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!