HDMI 1.4 Matrix 6×2
Thank you for purchasing this product. For optimum performance and safety, please read these instructions carefully before connecting, operating, or adjusting this product. Please keep this manual for future reference.
The HDMI matrix 6*2 with 4kx2k supported allows HDMI signal from any of its six sources to be routed to and displayed on any of its two connected HDMI displays simultaneously. It supports 3D, 3Gbps bandwidth, 12-bit Deep Color, Hi-Def lossless audio, and other features defined by HDMI specifications. The management of source/ sink scenarios can be operated easily through on-panel buttons, and IR remote control.
- Compliant with HDMI 2.0; HDCP2.2
- Support video format up to [email protected] with 24bit RGB/YcbCR 4:4:4/YCBCR 4:2:2, and up to [email protected] with 8bit YCBCR 4:2:0, 3D frame sequential video format up to [email protected]
- Support PIP display function and ARC function.
- Audio support: HDMI 1.4 compatible audio interface Dolby TrueHD DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1CH
- HDMI 1.4 Matrix 6*2—————————————————1PC
- 5V/2A DC Power Supply Adapter———————————–1PC
- Remote control———————————————————-1PC
- Operation Manual ——————————————————1PC
- Mounting ears———————————————————–2PCS
|Input Ports||6 x HDMI Female.|
|Output ports||2 x HDMI Female; 1x Toslink; 1x Earphone|
|HDMI Audio Output||PCM2, 5.1, 7.1CH, Dolby 5.1, DTS5.1, D-TrueHD, DTS-HD|
|Power Supply||5V/2A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|ESD Protection||Human Body Model:
± 8kV (air-gap discharge)
± 4kV (contact discharge)
|Dimensions (mm)||250(D) x110 (W) x 26(H)|
|Operating Temperature||0˚C ~ 40˚C / 32˚F ~ 104˚F|
|Storage Temperature||-20˚C ~ 60˚C / -4˚F ~ 140˚F|
Operation controls and Functions
- ON/OFF: Power on/off switch.
- Input LED: These green LEDs illuminate when the output is selected to the corresponding input.
- EDID LED: These green LEDs illuminate when the audio EDID selects to corresponding audio.
- ARC LED: This green LED illuminates when the ARC function opens.
- POWER LED: This green LED illuminates when the device is connected to the power supply.
- OUTA KEY: Press this button to select the input source to HDMI OUT A.
- OUTB KEY: Press this button to select the input source to HDMI OUT B.
- EDID KEY: Press this button to select the 2.0CH, 5.1CH, and 7.1CH audio output mode.
- ARC KEY： Press this button to open or close the ARC function.
- RST KEY: Press this button the matrix will reset to factory state(INPUT1, 2.0CH AUDIO MODE, ARC function closed)
- R: Remote control signal receives.
- Input Source: These slots are where you connect the HDMI source output from DVD and PS3.
- HDMI OUT: This slot is where you connect the HDTV or monitor with an HDMI cable.
- Stereo OUT: This slot is where you connect to the speaker with a 3.5mm earphone cable.
- Toslink OUT: This slot is where you connect to the amplifier with an optical fiber cable.
- DC IN: Plug the 5V DC power supply into the unit and connect the adapter to the AC wall outlet.
- The Toslink and Stereo audio follow the OUT A HDMI audio.
- The In1 (The first input port) supports HDCP2.2 input only.
- The output A supports the ARC function only.
STANDBY: Press this button will standby or power on the matrix. Audio EDID: Press this button will select the audio output mode (2.0CH,5.1CH,7.1CH), and the LED will indicate the corresponding state .
ARC: Press this button will open or close the ARC function, and the LED will indicate the corresponding state.
PIP: Press this button will open or close the PIP function. When opening the PIP function, the OUTA, and OUTB will switch to the same input source.
Select Press this button will select the PIP source.
Enter: Press this button will confirm the select PIP source.
OUTA: Press these buttons will fast switch to select the input source to HDMI OUTA. And the LED will indicate the corresponding input source.
OUTB: Press these buttons will fast switch to select the input source to HDMI OUTB. and the LED will indicate the corresponding input source.
※ARC function: If you need to use ARC, your HDTV must support this function, when you open the ARC function, the Toslink of the Matrix will output the HDTV current display content audio.
Otherwise, it will output the Matrix input source audio.