naim DSD64 Wireless Headphone
What’s in the box
Get to know your system
Uniti Atom Headphone Edition is a high-performance headphone amplifier with all the convenience of high-quality streaming built-in. These front and back diagrams show the operational features and sockets.
You will also need headphones, a router with Wi-Fi which is connected to the internet and a smart phone or tablet. Alternatively, a network cable can be used for a wired connection.
Connection and power
- (A) Ensure you have a powered and connected Wi-Fi router within range.
- (B) Load batteries into the remote and
- (C) connect the power lead to the unit’s power socket and to the mains.
- (D) Then switch on the unit by pressing the power button to the right of the unit’s display. (E) Connect headphones to the unit’
Pairing the remote
Once your unit is powered and on, you will need to pair the remote. To do this hold the remote close to the unit’s display screen and press the remote’s home button for three seconds. The remote is now paired to the unit and ready to use.
Download Naim app
- Download and install the Naim app for your iOS or Android device.
- Launch the Naim app and follow the setup instructions to configure the product.
Access all of your music including your favourite streaming services and Internet radio stations, play your stored music from a Nairn server (such as a Uniti Core) and be the source for your multi room system. Uniti Atom Headphone Edition includes digital and analogue connections so you can connect your external sources.
Further help and FAQs
Visit the Naim website for further support, including useful video tutorials and interactive setup and support guides. www.naimaudio.com/naim-support
- [email protected]
- Support helpline:
- +44 (0) 1722 443405