NAVITEL MR150 NV Digital Video Recorder User Manual
Thank you for purchasing this NAVITEL® product.
NAVITEL MR150 NV DVR is a multifunctional high-definition digital video recorder with many functions and features that are described in this User Manual. Please read the manual carefully before using the device and keep it for future reference.
- microSD slot
- Rear camera port
- USB port
DVR installation and starting
- Put the SD card into the DVR. Use a high-speed microSD card (Class10 or above); capacity should be within 8-64 GB.
• To avoid malfunctions of the DVR and / or SD-card, don’t insert and remove SD-card during DVR operation.
• Before using a microSD card, please format it inside the DVR to avoid data errors. For formatting the SD-card in Menu mode select Format SD-card and confirm it.
- Install DVR on your car mirror with the clamps. Do not use excessive force to avoid any damages.
- Connect the car charger to the cigarette lighter socket. Connect mini-USB interface to the car charger with the charger cable.
- Adjust the camera position.
- Turn the power on; check whether the device is installed correctly.
- If the device is installed correctly, when engine starts, the device will start simultaneously and begin recording automatically.
- Use only the original charger adapter. Using another adapter may negatively affect the device’s battery.
- Do not use the device in humid or hot environment.
- Keep the lens clean.
- Do not disassemble the device and do not perform repairs by yourself.
- Strictly follow the laws and regulatory acts of the region where the device is used. This device can not be used for illegal purposes.
- Permissible ambient temperature in operating mode: 0 to +35 °. Storage temperature: +5 to +45 °. Relative humidity: 5% to 90% without condensation (25 °).
Note: the specifications may change due to upgrades.
Note: The built-in battery is designed only for recording an emergency event in parking mode and turning off the device correctly when the power is turned off. For the full operation of the device in any mode, a constant power connection is required.
NAVITEL s.r.o. hereby declares that the device NAVITEL […] is compatible with the European directive EMC 2014/30/EU. The full text of Declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: www.navitel.cz/en/declaration_of_conformity/mr150nv
Formatting a microSD card in the DVR is necessary for the correct operation of the device. Before using a microSD card or in case of data error, please format the microSD card. For formatting the SD-card in Menu mode select Format SD-card and confirm it.
Connect the device to an external power supply and it will start recording automatically. Press the OK EN button to stop recording. Press OK again to record another video. Each video will be saved automatically.
In Video Recording mode, press and hold for 3 seconds Menu button to enter Capture mode, press the OK button to take a photo (it will be saved automatically).
In Capture mode, press and hold the Menu button for 3 seconds to enter Playback mode. Select the file using the Up and Down buttons, then press OK to play/stop the file.
In Video Recording mode, press Menu to protect the current recording. A key symbol will appear at the bottom of the screen. Protected files cannot be deleted or overwritten.
Press Up/Down buttons to choose the size of pictures and exposure.
Choose this option to record video with or without sound.
This feature allows you to save a video as a set of files given in the duration menu. If the memory card runs out of space, the unprotected files will be overwritten in the order in which they were created.
If this faction is on, when vehicle is hit by something, the DVR will automatically lock the current video.
In shutdown state, if vibration is detected, the device will turn on automatically and start recording. The file will be protected (locked). If nothing happens for over a minute, the device will shut down.
When reverse gear is turned on and properly connected, the image from the rear view camera is displayed, at the same time recording from the front camera of the DVR stops and recording starts from the rear camera.
This function adds date stamp or device logo to the record. Click OK to select type of stamp or to switch the function off.
EN Screen saver
The device can automatically shut off the screen to reduce power consumption; time interval can be set in the Screen Saver menu.
When connecting the device to a PC using a USB cable, two connection options will appear: 1) Mass Storage: play, copy and delete files.
2) Record: standard mode.
* This function is available only in firmware version 20200603 and higher.
- NAVITEL Prohlášení o Shodě
- NAVITEL Prehlásenie o Zhode
- Официальный сайт NAVITEL — офлайн-карты | видеорегистраторы | навигаторы | API
- NAVITEL Declaration of Conformity
- NAVITEL Deklaracja Zgodności