NOVOTEL R400 Portable Video Recorder
Thank you for purchasing this NAVITEL® product.
NAVITEL R400 is a multifunctional high-definition DVR with many functions and features that are described in this User Manual.
Please read the manual carefully before using the device and keep it for future reference.
- Mount port
- Port mini-USB
- LCD screen
- microSD slot
- Night light
|Ok||In Video Recording mode, press to start recording; press again to stop recording. In Capture mode, press to take a picture.
In Playback mode, press to select a file, or pause/resume video.
In Menu mode, press to select a menu item or file.
|Menu||Press to enter the Settings menu.
Press again to exit any menu or list of functions.
|Power||Press and hold for 3 seconds to turn the device on/off.
Press shortly to switch between Video Recording, Capture, and Playback modes. In Menu mode, press to choose the next menu section.
In Video Recording mode, press to lock a file (protected file cannot be deleted or overwritten).
|Up/Down||In Menu mode, press to select the previous/next menu item or file.
In Video Recording mode, press Down to turn the microphone on/off. In Capture mode, press to zoom in/out.
|Reset||If the device is not responding, press to reset.|
Note: The built-in battery is designed only for recording an emergency event in parking mode and turning off the device correctly
when the power is turned off. For the full operation of the device in any mode, a constant power connection is required.
NAVITEL s.r.o. hereby declares that the device NAVITEL R400 is compatible with the European directive EMC 2014/30/EU.
The full text of the Declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address:
Formatting a microSD card in the DVR is necessary for the correct operation of the device. Before using a microSD card or in case of a data error, please format the microSD card. For formatting the SD-card in Menu mode select Format SD-card and confirm it.
Connect the device to an external power supply and it will start recording automatically (indicated by the flashing blue light). Press the OK button to stop recording (the blue light will become steady). Press OK again to record another video. Each video will be saved automatically.
In Video Recording mode, press the Menu button to enter a Capture mode, press the OK button to take a photo (it will be saved automatically).
In Video Recording mode, press the Menu button twice to enter Playback mode; press the Up and Down buttons to select a file; press the OK button to play a file. During playback, press OK to pause/unpause; press the Up and Down keys to fast forward/rewind.
In Video Recording mode, press Power to protect the current recording. A key symbol will appear at the bottom of the screen. In Playback mode, select a file, press Menu, and select Protect, then Lock Current or Lock All. Protected files cannot be deleted or overwritten. Select Unlock Current / Unlock All to remove protection.
|Record audio||Record video with or without sound.|
This feature allows you to save a video as a set of files given in the duration menu. If the memory card runs out of space, the unprotected files will be overwritten in the order in which they were created.
|G-sensor||If the vehicle is hit by something, the DVR will automatically lock the current video.|
|Night light||Turn on when it’s dark to improve image brightness.|
This function adds a date stamp or device logo to the record. Click “OK” to select the type of stamp or to switch the function off.
When the device in standby mode will detect the vibration, it will automatically start recording. If for one-minute vibration will not happen again, the device goes into standby mode.
|Battery||The red indicator lights up when the device is plugged into an external power supply; as the battery is charging, the red light will gradually dim; the red light going out means the battery is full.|
|Screen saver||The device can automatically shut off the screen to reduce power consumption; time intervals can be set in the Screen Saver menu.|
- Make sure that the power is off.
- Put the microSD card into the DVR.
Note: use a high-speed SD card (Class 6 or above); capacity should be within 8-64 GB.
• To avoid malfunctions of the DVR and / or SD-card, don’t insert and remove SD-card during DVR operation.
• Before using a microSD card, please format it inside the DVR to avoid data errors. For formatting the SD-card in Menu mode select Format SD-card and confirm it.
- Secure the device on the windshield with the bracket.
- Connect the car charger to the cigarette lighter socket.
- Connect the mini-USB interface to the car charger with the charger extension cord.
Note: charger extension cord can be placed along the edge of the windscreen.
- Adjust the camera position; make sure the lens is facing parallel to the ground.
- Turn the power on; check whether the device is installed correctly.
Note: if the device is installed correctly, the indicator will glow red; the device will start up and begin recording (indicated by
flashing blue light).
- Use only the original charger adapter. Using another adapter may negatively affect the device’s battery.
- Do not use the device in humid or hot environments.
- Keep the lens clean.
- Do not disassemble the device and do not perform repairs by yourself.
- Strictly follow the laws and regulatory acts of the region where the device is used. This device can not be used for illegal purposes.
- Permissible ambient temperature in operating mode: 0 to +35 °С. Storage temperature: +5 to +45 °С. Relative humidity: 5% to 90% without condensation (25 °С).
|Display||2.7″, 960×240, TN|
|Recording format||MOV (1-1.264)|
|Video resolution||1080 FFID 1920x1080P/
|Image resolution||3 MP|
|microSD card capacity||64 GB max|
|Power||DC 5 V 1.5 A|
|Frequency||50 Hz/60 Hz|
|Battery||110 mAh 3.7 V Rechargeable battery|
|Working current||700 mA|
Chinese Traditional, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Polish,
Portuguese Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Ukrainian
Note: the specifications may change due to upgrades.
- Официальный сайт NAVITEL — офлайн-карты | видеорегистраторы | навигаторы | API
- NAVITEL Prohlášení o Shodě
- NAVITEL Deklaracja Zgodności
- NAVITEL Declaration of Conformity
- NAVITEL Prehlásenie o Zhode