NAVITEL Solar Car BT User Manual
Multifunctional Bluetooth headset NAVITEL NAVITEL SOLAR CAR BT used with a cell phone and other supported devices. Functions of the headset:
- answering or rejecting incoming calls;
- redialing (repeat last number);
- holding the call;
- playing the music;
- pairing with two devices;
- voice notifications;
- charging by solar or USB.
- Control button.
- Earphone indicators.
- Earphone contacts.
- 7. Speaker.
- Charging station.
- Charging station indicator.
- Micro-USB port.
- 3M sticker.
- Solar battery.
- Charging station
- Cable micro-USB – USB
- User manual
- Warranty card
Note: the specifications may change due to upgrades.
Power on and pairing
- To use solar energy, fix the charging station on the car windshield using 3M sticker.
- Tap the control button once to turn on the earphone. The voice notification “power on” will play, blue indicator will flash once. If there is no pairing, the earphone will enter pairing mode, blue and red earphone indicators will flash alternately. If the earphone will not connected to your cellphone within 10 minutes, the voice notification “power off” will play, earphone indicators will stop flashing, the earphone will turn off automatically.
- Tap the control button twice before pairing to change the voice notifications language. The corresponding voice notification will play.
- Turn on Bluetooth in the your cellphone settings and connect the “SO-05” device to pair the earphone with your cellphone. The voice notification “your device is connected” will play, blue earphone indicator will flash every 4 seconds. The next time you turn on the earphone, the pairing will be restored automatically (if it is detected).
- If your cellphone is out of range of earphone for more than 5 minutes, the pairing will be disconnected. The voice notification “your device is disconnected” will play, blue and red earphone indicators flash alternately. You can also unpairing manually by disconnected the “SO-05” device or turning off Bluetooth in the phone settings or by turning off the earphone. Connect the “SO-05” device in the cellphone settings to pair the earphone again.
- Press and hold the control button for 3 seconds to turn off the earphone. The voice notification “power off” will play, red earphone indicator will flash once.
- When the battery level is low, the voice notification “battery low” will play, the red earphone indicator will flash every 4 seconds.
- When you put the earphone to the charging station, charging will start automatically.
Pairing with two cellphones
- Pair the earphone with your first cellphone.
- Turn off Bluetooth in the first phone settings. If there is no pairing, the earphone will enter pairing mode, the voice notification “your device is connected” will play, blue and red earphone indicators will flash alternately.
- Pair the earphone with your second cellphone.
- Turn on Bluetooth of the first cellphone again, connect the device “SO-05” in the settings.
- Now the earphone pairing with two phones. You can repeat last number using the earphone button, it is possible only from the second phone.
- Incoming call (the voice notification (phone number) will play, blue earphone indicator will flash 2 times per second):
• if the earphone is on the charging station, remove it and tap the control button once to answer the call;
• if the earphone is out of the charging station, tap the control button once to answer the call;
• press the control button twice to answer the second call (holding the first call);
• press and hold the control button for 2 seconds to reject the call.
- During an active call:
• tap the control button once to end the call (if there is second caller on hold, the connection will be switched to it automatically);
• tap the control button twice to switched between the first call and the second call (when answer call and hold other call).
- In standby mode or playing music, tap the control button twice to redialing (dial the last outgoing call).
- Pair the earphone with your cellphone.
- Open the media player and start playback on your cellphone.
- Tap the control button to pause playback.
- Tap the control button again to continue playback.
- Permissible ambient temperature in operating mode: 0 to +35 °. Storage temperature: +5 to +45 °. Relative humidity: 5% to 90% without condensation (25 °).
- Put the device away from fire sources to avoid explosion or fire.
- Do not expose the device to physical impacts.
- Avoid contacting the device with sources of electromagnetic radiation.
- Strictly follow the laws and regulatory acts of the region where the device is used. This device can not be used for illegal purposes.
- Do not disassemble or repair device by yourself. In case of device failure, contact the service center.
Charging station indicator
Note: the charging station indicator turns off 30 seconds after the earphone is removed.
- Power on
- Power off
- Your device is connected
- Your device is disconnected
- Low battery
NAVITEL s.r.o. hereby declares that the device NAVITEL SOLAR CAR BT is compatible with the European directive RED 2014/53/EU. The full text of Declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: www.navitel.cz/en/declaration_of_conformity/car_bt
- NAVITEL Declaration of Conformity
- Официальный сайт NAVITEL — офлайн-карты | видеорегистраторы | навигаторы | API
- NAVITEL Deklaracja Zgodności
- NAVITEL Prohlášení o Shodě