nedis Fully Wireless Sport Earphones
The Nedis HPBT8051BK is a pair of fully wireless earphones. With ear hooks for supreme comfort and fit during sporting activities.
The product can be paired with any Bluetooth enabled audio/ video device.
Earphones can be charged up to 2 times in the charging case.
Any modification of the product may have consequences for safety, warranty and proper functioning.
|Product||Fully Wireless Sport Earphones|
|Power input||5 VDC ; 1.0 A|
|Bluetooth® frequency range||2402 – 2480 MHz|
|Frequency response||20 Hz – 20 KHz|
|Max. radio transmit power||4 dBm|
|Sensitivity||106 ± 3 dB|
|Driver size||10 mm|
|Voice control||Siri, Google Assistant|
|Charging time||Up to 1.5 hours|
|Case recharges||Up to 2 times|
|Battery capacity earphones||2 x 80 mAh|
|Battery capacity charging case||300 mAh|
|Play time||Up to 8 hours|
- Micro USB port
- Charging indicator LED
- Right earphone slot
- Left earphone slot
- Left earphone button
- Right earphone button
- Status indicator LED / Microphone
- Micro USB cable
- 3 Pairs of ear tips (S/M/L)
- Only use the product as described in this manual.
- Do not use the product if a part is damaged or defective.
Replace a damaged or defective product immediately.
- Do not expose the product to direct sunlight, naked flames or heat.
- Do not expose the product to water or moisture.
- Do not drop the product and avoid bumping.
- Do not open the product.
- Keep the product out of reach from children.
- This product is not a toy. Never allow children or pets to play with this product.
- Using earphones with both ears covered while participating in traffic is discouraged and may be illegal in some areas.
- Listening on high volume for a long time will damage your hearing.
- Some wireless devices may interfere with implantable medical devices and other medical equipment, such as pacemakers, cochlear implants and hearing aids. Consult the manufacturer of your medical equipment for more information.
- Do not use the product at locations where the use of wireless devices is prohibited due to potential interference with other electronic devices, which may cause safety hazards.
- This product is equipped with a non-removable internal battery. Do not attempt to replace the battery yourself.
Do not short circuit.
- Do not repair the product. If damaged, it must be properly disposed of.
- Only use the product as described in this manual.
Pairing The Earphones To A Bluetooth Audio Source
- Take the earphones out of the charging case. The earphones switch on automatically.
Press and hold both earphone buttons for 2 seconds to switch the earphones on manually.
- The status indicator LED starts blinking to indicate pairing mode is active.
- Enable Bluetooth on the device you want to pair the earphones with.
- Select “HPBT8051BK” from the list of available Bluetooth devices on your device.
Charging The Product
- Plug the micro USB cable into the micro USB port .
- Plug the other end of into a computer or power adapter.
- Plug the power adapter into a power outlet.
- The charging indicator LEDs indicate the charging progress of the battery.
- Place the earphones into the respective slots to charge the earphones.
- The status indicator LED on the earphones lights up red.
- switches off when the earphones are fully charged.
The earphones and the charging case can charge simultaneously
Switching On The Product
- Press and hold and for 2 seconds to switch the product on or off.
Making Phone Calls
With the earphones connected to a mobile phone via Bluetooth, phone calls will automatically be redirected to the earphones.
- To answer an incoming call, press or .
- To reject an incoming call, press and hold or for 1 second.
- To end a call, press or
Controlling The Music
- Press or to play or pause the music.
- Double press to skip to the next track.
- Double press to skip to the previous track.
Add Siri/Google Assistant Function
• Press and hold or for 1.5 seconds to activate Siri/ Google Assistant.
Restore To Default Settings
- Make sure that the earphones are switched off.
- Press and hold and for 5 seconds.
This function is suggested to be used when the earphones can not connect to each other under the conditions of common use.
Declaration of Conformity
We, Nedis B.V. declare as manufacturer that the product HPBT8051BK from our brand Nedis® , produced in China, has been tested according to all relevant CE standards and regulations and that all tests have been passed successfully.
This includes, but is not limited to the RED 2014/53/EU regulation.
The complete Declaration of Conformity (and the safety datasheet if applicable) can be found and downloaded via webshop.nedis.com/hpbt8051bk#support
For additional information regarding the compliance, contact the customer service:
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +31 (0)73-5991055 (during office hours)
Nedis B.V., de Tweeling 28
5215 MC ’s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands
- Nedis | Su mayorista de confianza en electronica de consumo | Nedis
- Nedis | Your wholesaler of consumer electronics
- HPBT8051BK Manuals / Datasheets / Instructions – Manuals+
- Nedis | Uw groothandel voor consumenten elektronica | Nedis
- Nedis | Uw groothandel voor consumenten elektronica