- Download the Nighthawk app to install your router
On your mobile phone, download the Nighthawk app and follow the setup instructions.
- Secure your devices with NETGEAR Armor
Tap the Security icon in your Nighthawk app to verify that NETGEAR Armor™ is activated.
Your Nighthawk comes with NETGEAR Armor cybersecurity. Armor blocks online threats like hackers and phishing attempts on your devices.
- Do more with the app
Check out everything you can do on the Nighthawk app! Run a speed test, pause the Internet, see all the connected devices, and more.
|A WPS button
B Internet port
C Ethernet ports 1–4
D Reset button
E Power On/Off button
Support and Community
Visit netgear.com/support to get your questions answered and access the latest downloads.
You can also check out our NETGEAR Community for helpful advice at community.netgear.com.
Regulatory and Legal
(If this product is sold in Canada, you can access this document in Canadian French at
For regulatory compliance information including the EU Declaration of Conformity,
See the regulatory compliance document before connecting the power supply.
By using this device, you are agreeing to NETGEAR’s Terms and Conditions at
https://www.netgear.com/about/terms-and-conditions. If you do not agree, return the device to your place of purchase within your return period.
If you’re having problems with the installation, try one of the following:
- Turn off your modem and router and disconnect them. Reboot your modem. Reconnect your router to your modem, and try installing with the Nighthawk app again.
- If you’re still unable to install your router using the Nighthawk app, manually install it using the router web interface.
Visit http://www.routerlogin.net to access the router web interface. For more information, visit netgear.com/routerhelp.
NETGEAR INTERNATIONAL LTD
Floor 1, Building 3, University Technology Centre
Curraheen Road, Cork, T12EF21, Ireland
350 East Plumeria Drive
San Jose, CA 95134, USA
© NETGEAR, Inc., NETGEAR and the NETGEAR Logo are trademarks of NETGEAR,
Inc. Any non-NETGEAR trademarks are used for reference purposes only.
- NETGEAR Terms and Conditions | NETGEAR
- English – NETGEAR Communities
- Router Login & Setup | NETGEAR
- Support | NETGEAR
- I’m having trouble installing my NETGEAR router; what do I do? | Answer | NETGEAR Support
- Regulatory | NETGEAR
- Download Center | Support | NETGEAR